Rose

A Beauty and A Beast (Hiatus- Writers Block)

tumblr_meps2tbmgm1rmfzmgo1_500_large.jpg

 

Rose. Some say she is the most beautiful girl in town. However, her story is far from beautiful. It all started when she was five years old, she remembers that day so clearly as if looking out a freshly clean window.

 

Flashback

“Mommy, Daddy look,” said, a young, Rose as she pointed to the flower garden they were passing.

“Haha, it’s very pretty,” her father chuckled as he looked at his daughter in the rearview mirror of the car.

“HONEY, LOOK OUT!!!” her mother screamed, suddenly everything went black.

*      *       *

 

When Rose woke up she saw the most gruesome scene in front of her.

“Mommy, Daddy,” Rose gasped as she saw her parents lying in a pool of their own blood.

She tried to see if they were still alive but she knew they were dead.

End of Flashback

Ever since that day she always blamed herself for their death, even though, her friends and family tell her it’s not her fault, but she knows it is. Today is the death anniversary of her parents, so her brothers decided to hike up to their grave, which was on the other side of the forest they live in. People say that a beast lives on the other side of these woods but she doesn’t believe in childish things like that. Even if there was, she won’t believe it till she see’s it.

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter and for not updating for a long time, I had writers blocksad

 Picture is not mine credit goes to the owner of it