Kris

A Beauty and A Beast (Hiatus- Writers Block)

Arctic_wolf_cub_looks_sad_by_Allerlei.jp

Kris. He WAS the most handsome, richest guy in town, but it all change when he messed with the wrong person. It all happened 3 years ago, he remembers that day like how a celebrity remembers the lyrics to their song.

   Flashback

“Excuse me, sir” said the girl in a quiet voice.

“What?” Kris replied rudely.

“Can you please give me a couple of coins?” She answered in a shy voice.

Kris scanned her and shook his head. “No” He scoffed.

“Please, sir, you would be doing me a big favor” She looked at him with pleading eyes.

Kris shook his head and pushed the girl down on to the concrete causing her to scrap her knees. The girl stood up and looked at him with disappointing eyes. “Why would I help you? You’re nothing” Kris hissed at her. Suddenly the girl in rags started to change into a girl with a silk and jewels. Kris looked at her in awe. “I guess you leave me no choice then” She smirked at him.

“W-what do you mean?” Kris looked at her with fear written all over his face. The girl touched his shoulder, with her index finger.

 “You have a year for someone to love you” The girl smirked. Kris looked at her with a confused face, Kris ran to the nearest mirror, instead of the handsome boy he once was, he was a big, ugly wolf. Kris turned around and looked at her. “What have you done to me?!” Kris screamed at her. She just smirked and looked toward the window, out in his, what used to be backyard, was a big beautiful rose garden, the roses were all different colors, like, red, pink, white, purple, yellow, orange, and blue, but one of them stood out to Kris, it was a bright, shiny golden one. Kris looked back at her. “When all the petals fall off the gold rose, you stay like this forever”.

End of Flashback

Ever since that day Kris has never left his mansion. Kris looks out his window and sees another petal fall off the rose. ‘Who would ever love a monster like me?’ Kris thought to himself and goes back to staring at his reflection in regret.

I do not own the pictures. Credit goes to the people who do :3