Chapter 5

The Heirs

                                     

“Woah, the knight in shining armour has arrived,” said Kris amused, “ and what an entrance, Lulu!” He turned to Sehun and raised his eyebrows,

“Hun, let’s not steal his spotlight, kajja!” he nonchalantly put his hands in his pockets and walked closer to Yuri,

“You are a very lucky girl,” he whispered in her ear and she flinched her head. After that, she gestured Sehun to follow him, and left. Most of the students hurriedly left, but the others remained to congratulate Luhan,

“Oppa, you’re so cool!” A fangirl squealed.

“ Did you see him? So fierce yet so cute. Oppa I love you!!”

“Oppa, do you know this girl?” A girl pointed at their hands.

Luhan immediately pulled his hand away from hers and scratched his head,

“Of course not!” He laughed, “ It’s just that I don’t like seeing students being harassed by Kris.”

“Aii, chincha, oppa, you are the best!”

The bell rang, and all the students sighed, “Argh, Maths. Oppa let’s go to the class together!”

“Ahh.. Actually, the principal wanted to ‘talk’ to me, so I might be,” he paused,” let’s say about 15 minutes late?”

“Ok, I will tell this to the teacher, oppa, don’t worry!” A girl said.

”Thanks… thanks…”

“Seohyun,” the girl winked, “Kaja, girls, to the class!”

Soon, everybody left except for Luhan, and Yuri, who now gently tapped his shoulder and waved,

“Hey, thank you…” she squinted her eyes trying to recall his name. Han, Hun, what was it?

“You’re doing that on purpose!”

“Doing what on purpose?” She shrugged her shoulders.

“You obviously know my name,” he paused, “ Oh, I know this kind of act. You pretend that you can’t remember my name, when you actually know it, so I can say something like ‘ Oh my god, this girl forgot about the owner of this unforgettable face’, and then I would think that you are different from the other girls. But your diary is probably filled with my name, and your walls as well.”

Yuri stayed silent for the next few seconds, with slightly opened, and then slowly nodded her head,

“Kay, weirdo, I’m going to class,” she coughed , “ thanks again.”

She turned around and started walking, but Luhan, instinctively grabbed her arm, and stopped her from walking any further,

“My name starts with L… L,” he waited for her to continue.

“Ah, Luhan!”

He clapped his hands, “Yes, yes, yes, well done,”

“Now let’s skip class!” He grinned.

“Are you delulu?! It’s my second day of school!”

“Ah! They won’t even notice!” He looked up,

“At least for me, they didn’t for the past 3 years or so.”

“Probably because you have such an ‘unforgettable’ face,” she muttered.

“What did you say?!”

“Nothing, I have to go!”

“Noooo, come on! Just 15 minutes, please!”

“OK!” Yuri finally gave up, “Just cause you helped me two times.”

“Yay!” He grabbed her hand once again, “ I know a really nice place.!

He dragged her through the corridors, down the stairs, through another set of corridors, this time more dark and threatening, until they were in front of a rusty door, with a yellow plaque sticked to it which read ‘ Do not enter’.

Yuri hesitated at first and looked at Luhan questioningly,

“ Why does it say ‘Do not enter’?”

“Don’t be such a chicken, there’s nothing scary inside,” He cautiously opened the door and pushed Yuri inside, while slamming the door with his left foot.

The lights were not on, and Yuri could hardly see anything, Maybe the best option she had was to wait for that weird boy to switch them on so she could go back to class. Until then she would remain stoned to the floor.

It wasn’t too long until she felt a pair oh soft hands trailing on her waist,

“ I often come here with girls,” he whispered in her ear seductively, sending shivers down her spine.

“W-what?!”

“Shhh… Let’s do it silently and the- HAHAHAHA, I can’t hold it anymore!!” Luhan started laughing hysterically.

“Just switch on the damn lights!!”

“Oh, yea, forgot ‘bout that,” he went hurriedly to switch on the lights and after the room was completely lit, his completely red face showed her sheepish grin,

“ You should have seen your face,” he continued laughing.

“How would you know? It was dark,” Yuri rolled her eyes, “ Anyway, why are we in a gym?”


 

“Victoria, Yoona, Tao, Seohyun…” Krystal counted on her fingers the students present in th Math Class. Her eyes widened.

“The only ones absent are Kris, Luhan, and that girl,” she whispered, “But I saw them today.”

She gasped, “ What if they are both with that girl!? Aish!!”

Yoona on the other hand was as worried as Krystal even though she tried her best not to show it,

“Why on Earth aren’t they here?” She whispered while texting Luhan ‘ Where are you?’, and she pressed the send button.


 

“So, tell me about yourself,” Luhan looked at Yuri; they sat on the floor in the corner of the gym.

“I don’t know; what do you wanna know about me?”

“ Why did you come to this school, why don’t you like me, why do you always get yourself in trouble?”

She scratched her neck, “ Well, I got a scholarship here, I never said that I didn’t like you, and I don’t know why I lately seem to get myself into trouble quite a lot.”

“Ah… so you like me?” He grinned, but then got serious,

“Hey, listen,” he turned around and held her shoulders,

“this school is quite scary, and as you can see, almost everybody in here is rich and arrogant. Stop getting yourself into trouble like you did before, especially not with Kris,” he paused,” You can be friends with me and Yoona, my bestfriend. We aren’t like them, really. But lately I don’t talk thaaaat much to her because I heard some rumors that she might like me in a romantic way, and I don’t wanna break her heart; should I believe the rumors or not?”

“If they’re about her liking you, then you totally shouldn’t believe them, like, at all,” she shook her head vigorously.

“ Yeah I think you ar- Heyyyyyyyyy!”

“What’s so unlikeable about me?”

“It’s not that you are unlikeable, but I think Yoona is in my class, and she looks really mature. She wouldn’t go for a kid like you, let’s get real.”

“I’m in the same class as her, I’m 18!”

“Ah, really?” she looked at him from top to bottom and widened her eyes,

“I would have never guessed, really.”

“ My body is actually of a 20-years-old, look,” he started ing his shirt.

“Wait!!” Yuri put her hands on his hands to stop him from going further.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

 

             

 

A/N:

Bum, Bum! Who could it be?

Kind of rushed this chapter, I'm in the middle of a very tiring exam session.

I will try to update this fanfic more often, cuz I enjoy writing it.

But I will probably update more in the summer vacation, when I'll be freeeee.

Anyway guyz, thanks for the support! I love it when I see so many comments, subs, and upvotes :')

Next chapter will contain more Krisyul, but also Yulhan, so don't worry.

Kris will play a bigger role later on.

Stay healthy, people, and thanks again for the support.