Shot

Chased until the end of time
JaeKi's POV

Hyo and I were walking around contently, not caring who passed by us.

"Hey, check this out," I said and brought Hyo into this cool store.

"The things here in this store are cool!" Hyo said.

But surprisingly, she wouldn't buy anything. So when I saw her eyeing a blue watch, after she left it, I decided to take two of it and buy it. A blue open for her, a black one for me.

http://www.jidichina.com/images/l/201011/a/12894853263.jpg Mine is the same, but just black.

"Hey Hyo," I called, and when Hyo turned around, I gave her the box containing the watch," For you. I saw you looking at it and decided to give it."

"Ahaha, thanks Jae," Hyo smiled," I love it!"

"Glad you do," I smiled,"So what are we gonna do? Do we have any jobs? I know I don't. Not yet."

"We don't need jobs. I've saved up billions of dollars in my bank account, we can live on that," Hyo said.

"Are you sure? My dream was to be a singer," I smiled.

"Cool, hey, you go ahead. I think I forgot something in the store," Hyo said.

"Alright, but hurry up," I replied and walked ahead.

"Hahahaha! er!!" A theif yelled as he grabbed the watches and ran off.

"Yah! Someone stop this crazy chick who wants to die! Thats a gift for my friend!" I screamed," You are gonna get it now! I'm gonna kill you!!!"

I ran after the guy and tackled him down. We ran far away from the store, and I need to get back to Hyo," Give me that crazy chick. Are you asking for a death wish?!"

the only thing the crazy jig-a-boo could do was laugh like a maniac," The only one with a death wish is that friend of yours. Silly girl. You just killed your friend!"

BAM!!

Oh freaking no they didn't!!!

I punched the guy eight times in any place closest to my fist. Which were pretty much the face and stomach.

When I arrived at the scene, Hyo was surrounded by Infinite, the band not the never ending thingy stuff. She was shot in the stomach and in her right arm, and the wounded areas were covered in blood.

"Hyo!" I screamed and ran to the dying body on the ground," Did someone call the ambulance?!"

"They're on the way. What's her name and how old is she?" Sunggyu asked.

"Kim HyoJung... And I-I don't know how she is. 15?" I answered. (A/N: Heh heh, 'Hyo'. I kinda need your age.. XDD)

"Where is the attacked victim?" Paramedics asked, then spotted Hyo on the ground and pushed me away in order to help her. After the got her in the ambulance I hopped on to be with her.

"We'll come to the hospital, then we'll finish the conversation there," Sunggyu said before the door closed and the ambulance headed to the hospital.

During the thirty minute ride, I stared intensely at Hyo. Hoping she'd open her eyes. And when I realised she wouldn't, a tear came down. Hyo please be ok. Please oh please be ok. If you don't I will murder the person who made you suffer. I'll come after them with no mercy.

"Miss, please wait here. You cannot come in while we perform surgery on the patient. You may interfere with the operation," The nurse said pushing me back. I hate people who say I can't do stuff and are right about it.

"What role do you play in this situation?" Police officer Yu asked.

"I wasn't there when she was shot, I'm just her guardian for now. I was supposed to be there, but I was distracted when someone stole my gifts for her. I was set up," I answered.

"These were the people who were with the victim. Do you recognize them?" Yu asked revealing Infinite.

"Yeah. Infinite, know who they are. Not in the mood to care," I answered waving my hand.

"What is the victim's name?" Yu asked.

"Kim HyoJung. And no, I do not know how old she is," I said.

"What do you mean guardian. You look too young to be a guardian," Hoya asked.

"That can only be shared with Officer Yu. So....Uh......leave. For now," I answered," I'll tell you later when the time is right."

After the boys left, I turned to Officer Yu," Hyo and I are being chased down by a gang. My parents were killed by them. Hyo must have been kicked out from her family, so she can run somewhere else to avoid danger. We met a few days ago when I took a bullet for her and Teen Top's Lee Byunghyun. I had her move in with me, so it would be safer. So for now, I'm her guardian."

"If you took that bullet a few days ago, why didn't you report it?" Yu asked.

"I didn't want to. I thought the police wouldn't believe us and just tell us to run off. So I stayed quiet," I answered.

"Why do you think the police won't believe you?" Yu asked.

"Because when I reported to the police about my parents death. They tried to put me in a crazy people place. They laughed at me, they were idiots not to believe me. They were right outside my house, and they couldve came in and brought my parents to the hospital and save their lives. But they laughed at me and drove away, THEY were the reason why my parents didn't survive," I growled.

"We'll have that investigated later. But we have to do something about you since you seem to be underage," He said.

"Just let me be. I can take care of myself. But I need a favor from you," I said. Yu raised a brow and hummed a sound signaling me to continue," Teach me how to use a gun."

Yu hesitated and stepped back," But you're just a kid. I don't know if that's a good idea!"

"But do you think I'm gonna let this go unnoticed?! I'm not gonna let them think that we're easy! All I'm asking is for you to teach me for self defense! My first dream when I was young was to be a soldier or policeman anyway," I retorted. Yu sighed and looked at me, then took out his holster that held a Beretta 90-TWO And handed it to me.

"As long as you don't shoot anyone with this unless its for defense," He said, they did a long speech on how to use it and how to take it apart and put it back together.

"And kid, here's a type of permit. Keep it with you wherever you go. Or else you and I will be in HUGE trouble," Yu said before he left.

"You may come in," The nurse announced after. I nodded and entered the room, then looked at the doctor who had a smile.

"She's in a stable position, we were able to get the bullets out safely and easily. She will be in the hospital for about a week before we can release her. And if you hadn't put pressure onto the wound, she would've died," He said before leaving to get some rest.

Wait a minute. I didn't put pressure to her wounds.

"I was the one to put pressure on her wounds," A voice said.

I turned around and saw.....

A cliff hanger!!! Lol.