Park JaeKi's history

Chased until the end of time
I've been trained as a runner and a fighter. I was taught to fit by the greatest fighters in the world. Or in MY world. My dad paid Jet Li and Jackie Chan to train me. I was also trained to be fast runner. I didn't understand why at the time but now I know. My training is my survival preparation, and now that I understand the situation I'm in, my life depends on my training.

"Faster Ki! I want you to be faster!!" My dad yelled.

"Yes dad!" I replied, and went to the starting line to do the mile again. The track fields he in Southern California look pretty big, especially the one in the town park.

My main dream as a kid was to be a singer. It still is today, and the only thing in my way is my training. I'm the best dancer and singer in my town, I've tried to sign up for competitions, but my parents won't let me. They won't tell my the reason too. So I've put my dream aside.

"Jackie, why won't my parents let me follow my dream? Isn't it their job to make me happy?" I asked as I jumped kicked.

"I don't know. Did you think my parents wanted me to nearly kill myself by doing my own stunts?" Jackie replied. I laughed, he was a good comedian.

"At least you've made yourself known. That's your talent," I answered.

"I can sing too y'kno," he replied.

"Why did my parents want me to learn so many languages?" I asked.

"I got one reason," Jackie answered,"So you can talk to me and not have to hear my jacked up English.

"Your English is good! What are you talking about?"I asked.

"My English level is like a kindergardener's," Jackie replied.

"At least you can carry out a conversation," I retorted,"That way, if you need directions you can just ask and walk away when you got the answer!"

"That's just one thing," Jackie replied and tried to attack, but I dodged and low kicked him.

"Haha. You know Jackie, this is gonna be our last lesson," I sighed.

"You've learned a lot. But its time, I need to go. Good luck JaeKi, learn well in the future and grow up happy," Jackie smiled as he walked into the van that waited for him and left.

That was was when I was eight years old, that was seven years ago. I'm now 15, and I will turn sixteen next year. My parents were murdered, and I'm on the run from the killers. I have traveled across the world, and I've just started to settle in South Korea. Why Korea. I just felt this place was more safer than the rest.

Boy, I was wrong.