When it is over

Chased until the end of time

JaeKi's POV

I'm stuck with a girl, she's also being chased by the men that killed my parents. What's the connection with us? Our parents know each other I know it.

"Yah.What's your parents' names?" I asked carefully cleaning my wound and taking the bullet out.

"Minsoo, and Sunkye. Why?" The girl asked.

"And you are?" I asked.

"HyoJung," She answered.

"Well, I guess we have a little connection with each other," I started," Our family, which means yours and mines, own one of the most best selling companies in the world. And right now, the company ain't doin so well. And this is only my theory, but those gang members, are going to try and assasinate the families who own the company, as well with the people who make the big decisions."

"And what's my family got to do with that?" HyoJung asked.

"Since you're the kid. They'll try to kidnap you, your parents will find out, they'll come for you, the gang kills them. Simple. That's the reason why you never go with anyone. Unless your gut and heart say they'll help you," I answered. I finished putting on the cast for my wound and stood up,"We're going to get all your clothes, and you'll live with me."

"Wait why?" HyoJung asked.

"You just really had to ask huh?" I said sarcastically,"So you're with me. It's safer there."

"Alright. But I'm supposed to sleep with you?" HyoJung asked.

"No. That's weird. -.- I got three rooms in my apartment, and one of them happen to be open," I answered as I grabbed the heaviest bag.

"Well, how far away is it?" HyoJung asked as she grabbed her backpack.

"Very far from here. This place, although is quiet, is mostly for tourists. The gang will easily track you down. I live in an apartment where mostly business people live. It's close to a lot of workplaces, it's busy, and the gang is less likely to look here," I answered.

We hailed a cab and took a thirty minute ride to my apartment. Where HyoJung unpacked and settled in.

"Yah, HyoJung. Mind if I call you Hyo?" I asked.

"Sure," She answered putting her bags into the closet.

"I'mma go out to the market and buy some more food. Wanna come? I don't know what you like," I said as I put on a longsleeve hood shirt, a red Nike vest, black skinny jeans, and a black cap.

"Sure, lemme get something," She said and disappeared into her room.

I was finished putting on my Osiris shoes when HyoJung came down with her wallet.

"I had to look for it," She sheepily smiled.

"It's alright. I lose a lot of things in a few minutes," I chuckled. After locking the door, we headed down and into the market.

There was a lot of things. And the things we bought were mostly the ones we both loved.

"So. How old are you," HyoJug asked.

"Fifteen, what about you?" I asked.

"Me too. So, what are we supposed to do if one of us gets captured. You know any martial arts or something?" HyoJung asked.

"Yea, and if one of us gets captured, the other goes for help. But if YOU get captured, heck. I'm coming after you alone," I said as I put the groceries on the table and started to put them away.

"What if you need help?" Hyo asked.

"I have two other people who'll help me," I answered.

"And they are?" Hyo asked,

"Jet Li and Jackie Chan," I answered.

"You know them?" She asked.

"My teachers," I answered.

"Whoa..." Hyo asked,"You wanna watch TV?"

"Sure," I said as I finished putting the groceries away and jumped onto the couch.

My living room:

Modern Japanese Living room setting Shimogamo House by Edward Suzuki Architects 

My bedroom:

Bedroom-decor-ideas-for-teen-boy-2.jpg 

(Pretend the ladder leads to a second floor where I have my computer and stuff ^^'')

Hyo's Bedroom:

girls-bedroom-ideas-blue3.jpg 

(It's blue ^-^)

We watched Star King and so many music video channels. And most of the time, we were dancing to them. ^_^

"Hyo, what do y-" I started to ask, but then realised Hyo had fell asleep. I smiled and chuckled,"I'm sorry you were brought into this mess. But don't worry, I'll clean up. Even if it means putting my life at risk. Dont worry, I'll be here. The only time I probably won't be is when this is all over.

"Let's hope I'm still here when it is over."