Kim HyoJung's History and meeting with JaeKi

Chased until the end of time
"Mom!! But. Why?!" I asked.

"I'm sorry honey. But you'll understand when you grow up," mu mom sobbed as she closed the door. I grabbed my backpack,and went to the park. Why did my mom kick me out. They've told me many times that they were in danger and that they didn't want me outta their sight. Those liars! They probably didn't want me. They just wanted to save up money to buy a mansion or something.I sat on a park bench and cried.

"Excuse me, but are you Kim HyoJung?" a man asked me, I nodded. Then I noticed a gun in his belt. I take back the liar part.. I stood up and ran. The man following me. He wanted me dead, I knew it, how? Well, he started to shoot at me right after I ran.

I hid and waited until the guy was gone. When he was I quickly went to the bank. I put in my credit card, my mom and dad had put all their money in there for me, so I had billions. It wasn't their money they earned from work, this was my birthday money, Christmas money, allowance, and money I earned from working for my neighbors, I've saved it up since I was four.

I took a cab to the airport and took the flight to Korea. Maybe that dangerous man won't come there. It'd be really random for a girl to go there. It may help if I stay there for a while.

When I arrived, I booked a hotel room and took a shower to wash my stress off. Im kicked out of my house and some dude wants to kill me. That's great. I cried while taking my bath, but it's awkward saying it.

I walked outside and sat on a park bench. I looked around, in Seoul, you can walk into a celebrity like it was a usual thing, which it was.

"Hi! You okay. Your eyes are kind of swollen," Teen Top's L.Joe asked.

"Oh. I'm alright. It's just that I," I started when I saw him, that old dude that wanted to kill me. But this time, he was with more men. Eight more, and they all had guns. I gulped. L.Joe saw my nervousness and turned around. His eyes opened wide and he failed to scream for help. The man who tried to kill me brought his gun out, ready to shoot.

L.Joe and I screamed when the gun went off, but were even more scared when the both of us weren't touched by the bullet. When instead, it had gone into the arm of a girl who jumped in front of the bullet to save us.

"Not today old man! Not them!" The girl screamed.

The group ran when people were gathering, curious to know what the heck was going on.

"Are you okay?"The other Teen Top members asked as they gathered around the girl. The girl had a furious face and glare. She looked at me and grabbed my arm.

"What did he want you for? Did you meet him? Is your parents still alive?" She asked.

"Yes my parents are alive. I think I know why he wants to KILL me. And he tried to get me to follow me a few hours after my parents kicked me out of the house," I answered.

The girl sighed and dragged me to somewhere. And the Teen Top boys started shouting at us saying,"Hey! You need to go to the hospital!!"

The girl turned back and bowed,"Don't worry about me. Don't tell anyone about this. What you saw was just an experiment for a new movie coming up. I'm a stunt person and that was my team. Don't worry, the bullet wasnt real. This is all fake blood."

The boys were speechless. They were dumbstruck. They were so embarrassed, their faces were like tomatoes!

"That was a stunt?!" I asked.

"Heck no. I just lied so that they wouldn't freak out to their manager," she answered.

"Wait! How can trust you?" I asked.

"I jumped in front of a bullet to save you and you don't trust me?!"The girl asked, I shook my head,"Ouch. My name is JaeKi. I know those people, not really, but they were the people who killed my parents."