"Xiu Min, why did you do it again?"

XOXO, EXO

Back in time: Breakfast

  
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We stepped into our KY fashion's building, where I work and my boss took us to the special guests room. Our breakfast was served as soon as we stepped into the room, and as we were all hungry, we went for food, without thinking who will sit next to who and I lended up sitting far away from Sehun, or Xiu Min oppa, or Tao. The guys I talked to most. I landed between Lay and Chen, guys I didn't talk much, but they seemed nice, and Suho and Kris sitting across the table. I was quiet all the time and ate my breakfast quickly. Those pancakes were really good, and I just pushed them all in my mouth.

»Woah, Seol Mi, are you hungry?« Chen asked me and I blushed, still chewing the food. After I finally swallowed, I blushed even worry and looking at the white cloth for tables, answering: »Uhh…yes. And I'm really sorry I couldn't offer you some food back in my appartment!« I raised my look wildly saying the last few words, clearly worried and ashamed. Kris laughed: »Don't worry, I think we were all good. And that cacao was so tasty!« He added.

»Yeah, that cacao was really jummy! Will you make some more?« Lay nicely looked at me and made cute aegyo face. I laughed: »Of course!«


 

SEOL MI'S POV

  


Back into present

We were driving in limusine, it was around noon already. We spent a lot of time packing our stuff and clothes and everything we would need for our travel to Japan. I have never been to Japan. I was excited. I just grabbed some random clothes and things and put them in backpack. I was the last stop and after I entered limusine again, we drove off to main road, heading to Japan. Meanwhile breakfast our driver got new limousine, as the yesterday one was hit by lightning. Terrible. We were all lucky we survived.

Japan, I thought. Manager would explain everything to us before at the end of breakfast. This would be my first serious work with them. That's why I also took my make-up things with me in special backpack. I could practice, plus I needed to get to know their skin, their good, and bad sites of face, mistakes which should be covered. I planned on doing that in Japan, as we would have one week free before photo shooting. At photo shooting, he explained, I'll be the main stylist. I felt important, for once in my life. I was proud of myself, and honored.

Limusine shaked and disturbed my thoughts. I raised my head from Tao's arm and looked around. They were all sleeping, Sehun was sitting next to me, leaning on Chen and sleeping on him. Cute, I thought. Then I looked around and to Xiu Min. Sehun and all others may be cute, but what I felt yesterday night, touching those lips across me with mine, rubbing lips and that gentle, soft kiss that make my mind spin and my heart jump and me happy. I wanted to kiss those lips again, but Xiu Min asked me to forget about it. I shall forget it then. It was clearly he doesn't want another kiss. I was deeply sad because of that. But I wouldn't mind it. My first kiss, my first love.

»Xiu Min oppa,« I whispered before falling asleep back on Tao's arm. His name stayed on my lips.

 

- nightmare -

Nightmares. Nightmares, nightmares.
But this one was different. I was much older than I am in reality.
I was holding little's girl hand as she peacefully and stoned looked behind a man going away. Only then I noticed that man. Small, similar body to Xiu Mins. He was wearing that funny cloth, carrying the same army backpack my dad did leaving me behind and going to army. I looked around. I was standing on the doors with this little girl. She didn't cry, she was stoned. I looked at that man again. Could it be, this was my daughter and that my husband going to army as a duty? There was great pain in my heart and my chest felt hard, I couldn't breath.
The men stepped on the bus and turned around. I gasped.
Xiu Min's innocent, but much more manly face now was sadly smiling back to me and little girl.
Is…is this future? Is Xiu Min my husband and this little girl our child?
Will he really leave me for army duty?

 

I felt tears on my face and I immidiatelly woke up. Couldn't afford to cry like this. Seol Mi, get your things together! I screamed to myself in my mind. Get over it! I told myself as million times before. I sighed. Never going to happen, will it?

Suddenly, I felt a look on me and Sehun touched my arm: »Seol Mi…« he whispered to me. I lifted my head and wiped my tears. I was determined to not let anyone see me crying again. But Sehun saw me already. I trusted Sehun on this.
»Sehun…« I quietly whispered his name and snuggled to him: »I…I keep…« I couldn't say it. Nightmares. He nodded, let me know he understands and turned away, searching for something. I confused looked at him, as he offered me strawberry milk. I smiled and kindly accepted it and started drinking. I felt better a little and I was thankful Sehun was here for me.

»Is Xiu Min smiling?« Suddenly Sehun arrousted said and I looked in raised my look. Xiu Min was peacefully sleeping, his beautiful angel face was half in dark and half lightened. His lips, his nose, his eyes, his hair. I sighed.

»Um, I don't think so,« I told Sehun and looked strangely back at oppa. He's sleeping, right? I thought at myself. I was still very confused and Sehun might just imagine it since he was sleeping a minute ago and still dizzy from a nap.
»Oh, it looked like,« he giggled and I smiled a little. He was being cute, cute as little children. But my eyes were still stuck on Xiu Min's beauty.
»Sehun…« I made a little break before getting courage to ask and hope Sehun won't suspect anything: »How is Xiu Min oppa like?« Sehun turned to me with confused face. »Xiu Min?« He didn't call him hyung, which I found weird. Doesn't he have respect for his hyungs? But I let it be, as he wants it. »Well, he's annoying. For these past two days, he's been having mood swings and it's like he has a grudge against me from kissing you on the cheek. Why are you asking?«
I blushed: »Uh, nothing! Just curious here!« But I smiled a little at myself. »And one more question,« I said bravely.
»Ask away,« Sehun beamed.
»Why did you kiss me in the first place?« I looked at him with my big eyes.
»Oh, I like you, that's why,« he replied and my heart stopped for a second. He likes me?! In any other situation, I would be more than happy. But I like Xiu Min, I'm so sorry! I wanted to reply, but I kept quiet instead and didn't reply at all. I became a little uncomfortable and stopped our conversation with Sehun. I didn't want to hurt anyone, not this time. Out of nowhere, the limousine made a loud noise and halted. What was happening?! I wondered. Xiu Min woke up too and he asked what happened right away, but I didn't know what to reply him and other member took away his attention immidiatelly anyway. I sighed as everyone woke up slowly. Suddenly, the manager spoke: »Bad or good news?«

I replied and scremed right away: »Bitter before sweet!«
My favourite reply on questions like this. Bitter before sweet.

Manager sighed, but told: »Vehicle broke down. We are, sadly, stuck in this jungle, mountains. The good news are you have beautiful nature here.« I smiled. I loved nature. But others didn't seem so sure about what should they think. Kai was first to express what he thinks about all this.

»Such an amazing forest!« He cried, looking out the window. I laughed and clapped: »It'll look pretty if we hike to the top!« Some of boys came closer and started talking with me about nature and forests. Some of them I guess were interested in nature, just as me. I was clapping happily.

»Look at these kids,« said mr. Kwon, who went with us, to EXOs manager.
»Leave them be happy,« manager replied and they opened the limousine door, going out for a smoke and leaving us to be.

»Snake!« Someone suddenly screamed as we all turned to Baekhyun, who apparently shouted this.

»Where?!« Another member, named Chanyeol screamed and panicked. I laughed. Are they really scared of this poor things?

»Just joking!« Baekhyun laughed and they all looked at him sending lightnings through eyes.

»Bastard!« Kai scolded.

»Wah, woah snake!« Sehun screamed nex t to me and jumped away, making way from me to doors clear and creature hit directly in way to me and my legs. They all moved back as they saw a creature on floor, looking at us.

»Seol Mi, move back!« Sehun cried and I laughed. I stepped forward, hearing cries and worried gasps behind me and pick up the snake on the car's floor. I turned with this little weak snake in my hands to boys: »Are you really scared of this creature? She is so cute!« I petted her and smiled. The first to take courage and stepped forward was Xiu Min. I looked at him nicely and shyly the same time.

»Here, pet it,« I told him and his hand touched mine as he wanted to pet the snake. I looked at him, my cheeks red and remembering the feel of holding his hand. I looked down and immidiatelly move my hand away from his. He said forget, Seol Mi, forget. But I couldn't stop myself, and I looked at him again. I wished to kiss those lips again, but that wouldn't happen. Never again. I felt my chest hard as I turned around and threw the snake out through doors. »You are all silly,« I told them and stepped outside. We were driving for long time and I needed to strech my legs.

»Don't go all alone, maybe it's dangeorus,« cried Xiu Min on car doors behind me and I stopped and turned around, looking and smiling at him: »Then come with me. You can protect me, you are strong, right oppa?« Why did I feel so happy with him? Why him?

On my suprise, he looked at other guys and then jumped out of car too, joining me. He was looking at the floor, but I could see him blushing. We walked in silence somewhere, didn't really know where, but I made sure to remember the path to go back. We walked for a quite long time in silence, I lost in my thoughts and Xiu Min probably in his…and well, I didn't want to disturb him. Suddenly, we heard noise that only water makes.

»Oppa…« I called. »Do you hear this?« I grabbed his hand and pull him with me. His hand was so warm and his fingers tightened around my hand, grabbing and not letting me go. I could just turn around and kiss him…but he wouldn't want that. We walked ten minutes in the way to water noise, until we came where we were leaded.

»Woah,« I gasped and looked at the big waterfall we just discovered. Xiu Min was standing beside me, holding my hand tightly, as we stood on the edge of the cliff above water. I could easily slip, but I felt safe, him holding me. »Woah oppa…do you see this?« I said whispering, as I couldn't believe it.

»Yeah…I see it,« he said. I felt a look on me and I looked at Xiu Min. He was looking at me dreamly and I looked him in the eyes. Beautiful eyes. The urge to kiss him was huge. I could hardly resist myself. I broke the stare and looked away. If I'd look some more, I'd kiss him. His addictive lips. He suddenly pulled me back, causing me turning to him. He pulled me in his hug, he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his body tightly against mine. I couldn't breath, I was excited and at the same time scared. »Oppa?« I raised my look into his.

»Seol Mi…« He whispered my name and beamed. He leaned a little forward and his lips again touched mine. I didn't try to resist it, I let myself enjoy as soon as our lips united. I wanted to kiss him so badly and there he go kissing me. As the first time, it was even more addictive and beautiful now.  His lips were like roses, soft and addictive. His kiss wasn't gentle, it was passionate and I could feel his lips were as much hungry for my lips as my lips were for his. His eyes were closed, but I opened mine and stare at him while returning him the best kiss I could give. He suddenly as he kissed me, stopped and separate our lips, created one for another. He leaned his forhead on mine and his nose was touching mine in a sweet way. His eyes were still closed, his lips trembling, his body a little shaking and his hands grabbing and hugging me so tightly to him as he would be hungry for me days and years. I still felt his lips on mine, as my hands slide down his chest and tummy to his hands again. I grabbed his hand again and stepped away. Why are you doing this to me, oppa? Why do you kiss me if you forbide me to kiss you again? I turned away, covered my lips with the other hand and closed my eyes. He was so handsome, so cute, so beautiful. His face, so innocent. His eyes, so loyal. His lips, so addictive. I turned back to him smiling brightly, but my voice trembled as I said:

»Hey, let's go check it out closer. It might be our source of water, as we're trapped here.«

Holding his hand, I lead him with me around and down to the part where ground and grass was touching with the water without even waiting for his reply. My heart was too nervous to hear another »forget it« and I already knew I have to forget this…another kiss, althought he didn't say anything I had to. But at least, I won't mention it. I will keep that kiss in my heart and my memory as I did with the first one. I would always remember it. I sighed hardly. Pretend like nothing happened. I let his hand go, crouched and took a sip of this water. »It's so good, oppa, you must try it!« I put hands in the water, caught water in my hands and raised it up to Xiu Min. He looked at me at first, and then gently grabbed my hands, holding the water and drank from my hands. I only then realized how this looks like. My chest felt really hard by that time.

»It's really tasty,« he nodded.
»Mother nature gave it to us,« I said and smiled. Suddenly, Xiu Min grabbed my hand again. I looked at him strangely and he looked quite suprised too.
»Errrr…« he got out of himself, as I was waiting for explanation.  »We should probably go back, the sun is getting down,« he said and I replied: »Ohh! Yes, you're right, so smart oppa…« he smiled to me and pulled me behind him. I let him lead us back and it showed that he knew the way back better than me. I didn't try to mention kissing and so I was successful. I didn't want to bring anything up, something he didn't want. But why did he kiss me if he doesn't want it?

 I was looking at him the whole way back. We pretend I'm blind and he would keep telling me where to put my legs, or to raise them as maybe there was a rock in my way, or go left or right. We laughed a lot at my clumsy steps as I was unsure. I could feel his hand relaxed, and I had the best time with him. We were holding hands and we were laughing, and relaxed with each other, for probably the first time. It's like we were getting closer and I was a little sad we're going back to the car. We soon heard screams: »Hyung! Seol Mi! Hyuung!« We let our hands and ran.

»Yes, yes we're here!« Screamed Xiu Min back and I noticed his mood went down a little. Sehun ran to me and hugged me: »I was so scared, what did I tell you about dissapearing on me again, noona?«

I laughed: »I'm sorry! Me and oppa were discovering the forest.« But I kept quiet about the waterfall and looked at Xiu Min, as he was looking back at me too. The waterfall should be our secret place, I thought and smiled at him.
Luhan threw his hand around Xiu Min's arms and drag him away, as Xiu Min didn't want to break the stare we had again. But after time, he had to turn away as Luhan and a couple of others pulled him away to get some things done before the night catches us.

»So…we're stuck in this forest, huh?« Tao approached me and woke me up from staring behind Xiu Min oppa and daily dreaming. Sehun, Lay and Chen went to help manager and my boss and driver to get the food, I didn't even notice me and Tao were left alone.

I beamed and nodded, happy.
»Did something happen there?« Tao asked me, smiling too and looking way to cool pushing hands in his pockets. I blushed and biting my lips, shaking my head no.
»You sure?« He teased me and try to tickle me as we laughed.
»Hey, stop!« I laughed. He laughed with me and stopped. "Where did all the boys go?" I asked him, curiously looking around.
"Some of them went to put tents with our manager, and the other half went to search for food with mr.Kwon and driver," he explained.
"What about you?" I asked him looking with my big, curious eyes.
"I was told to stay here and watch over you by Xiu Min, and Kris and Sehun too," he smiled. "They said it's dangerous out here and didn't want to leave you alone." We were serious but burst into laugh:"Of course, dangerous creatures like that little snake!" I replied and Tao nodded. But my heart was beating fast. Was Xiu Min worried for me? Oh, Xiu min, I need to get you out of my head! 

"Well, since we are stuck here," I suddenly remembered I said I'm going to try make-up on boys and see what type of skin do they have, and how sensitive is each one. "I'd need to study your skin and face, mistakes we'd need to cover at photo shooting." I told him. 
"You mean to tell me I have mistakes?" I laughed and lead him to the car, making him sit on doors of car while I went to grab my make-up purse. "Okay, let's see," I said out loudly and start touching his face, compare his skin to notes and pictures I had with me, and turning his face in all different ways to study it perfectly and see all the details. 

Kris came back first and threw himself around Tao:"Tao babe I missed you!" I giggled meanwhile Tao hugged Kris back and wrapped his legs around him:"My leader Kris, I missed you too!" Kris picked up Tao and I bursted out laughing. They were adorably cute, doing scenes. 
"I don't want to bother you two, but Kris, while you're here already, I need to study your skin and face to know what to tell people at photo-shooting," I said smiling brightly. 
"Alright!" Kris smiled back to me, let Tao down on the floor and sat on his place on doors. I touched his face and study his skin and mistakes as I did with Tao. Tao tapped with his leg to floor leaning on the limusine. "Are you jealous, baby?" Kris said and I smiled. They were really funny. Tao pretend to be annoyed:"You know I don't like anyone touching you but me!" Kris touched his leg and looked at him:"Don't worry baby, we're going to have tent all for us tonight!"
I stopped studying Kris and laughed:"You guys are grows!" They both showed me tongue and hugged each other. Cute tho. Suddenly from behind the car and from the forests came all the other missing people and we were all back at the car. Sehun, Chen, Lay and some others were carrying food. Some fruits they found, meanwhile Xiu Min and the other team was all sweaty and tired. They've worked so hard! I thought at myself.

Manager stepped forward as we made this little circle and he spoke:"Since we're trapped here for tonight, we're going to spent a night here. There's not much food, and I know you're all hungry, but it's enough for everyone if we're not grumpy. We're going to sleep in tents, but because there's a girl with us, because it's dangerous and we also don't have enough tents, four of you are going to sleep in the limousine."

I stepped forward too:"Oh don't worry about that, I'm going to sleep in limousine, no problem!"
Tao, still hugging Kris, stepped forward too:"Me and Kris are going to sleep in limousine too!"
"But baby," Kris complained on Tao's ear, enough loudly I heard them. I kept myself away from bursting into laugh. 
"Okay, one person more can sleep in limousine!" Manager said and that's when the battle began.

Sehun and Xiu Min both raised their hands at the same time and screamed:"Me!" 
I bit my lip meanwhile other members smiled. I didn't get it yet. Manager shaked with head. "Now how can we decide who's going to sleep in the car?"
Suddenly, Luhan stepped forward, speaking:"Xiu Min should sleep in the car. He's the strongest of us all and if anything happens to Seol Mi, he can protect her easily, along with Tao and Kris! Beside, I thought Sehun-baby could sleep in my tent tonight," he wrapped his arms around Sehun and I smiled. What's with all these gay couples? Adorably cute! Sehun rubbed his cheeks against Luhan's cheeks:"I'm okay with this idea!" But I saw him giving me a worried look. I pretended I didn't see it and looked at manager excited. My mind was more busy with something else then to worry about nightmares or Sehun's worried looks. Is Xiu Min really going to sleep with us in the limousine?

"Okay then," manager shrugged. YES! My heart jumped from happiness. Tao put hand on my arm and winked at me. I blushed hard and pushed his hand of my arm:"What?!" I said and pretended to be offended. Kris pinched my cheeks and I blushed even more. He said:"You're too cute Seol Mi!"
"Hey!" Tao punched him in the arm offended and I laughed. "Are you jealous, Tao baby?" Kris payed attention to him and rubbed his body against Tao's. Tao pretended to be offended until Kris gave him a light kiss on cheeks. "Awww," I couldn't hold myself.

"Anyway," manager got our attention again. "You have some free time now. You should all probably get your beds or wherever you're going to sleep tonight ready, because then we're going to have a dinner. We need to be organised, now that we're completely cut from the world."
Manager said and slowly everyone went their way to get their tents ready. My look escaped to Xiu Min oppa and I smiled to him when I saw he's looking back at me. Tao and Kris suddenly appeared behind Xiu Min and hugged him:"Yes, baozhi, let's go make our bed! Are you going to sleep with us?" I laughed, following them into limousine. The idea to prepare beds wasn't so bed.