"Stuck in the mountains?! And why is Sehun doing so good with Seol Mi instead of me?!"

XOXO, EXO

XIU MIN'S POV

 

What I was dreading came true. Seol Mi came in and sat directly across me.
It's not that I hated her or anything but I didn't want her knowing that I like her. 


That outburst just back then was pure jealousy and I hope she doesn't see through me... 

Suddenly I saw movement in the corner of my eye and her head was on Tao's shoulder, eyes closed.
I clenched my fists unknowingly and my jaw tensed. 


How can she just forget what happened last night? But that's what I wanted her to do right? Forget that it happened… 

We were going to have a photo shoot in urban areas for a magazine. That photo shooting would happen in Japan, so after breakfast we sat in the limusine and headed directly to Japan…with Seol Mi. 

Soon everyone fell asleep but I woke up from a weird noise and I slightly opened my eyes.
Seol Mi was whimpering in her sleep and Sehun looked at her worriedly. 


Her tears tugged at me but I couldn't move, couldn't bring myself to soothe her. 

She suddenly woke up to a tear stained face and she hugged Tao's arm. Tao was oblivious to everything since he didn't have enough sleep from filming for too long. 

"Seol Mi…" Sehun whispered patting her shoulder. She slowly lifted her head and wiped her tears away. 

"Sehun…" she sniffed, "I…I keep…" 

Sehun hushed her and beamed as he handed her a strawberry milk. She took it and drank up like a little kid. 

It was hard to keep a straight face seeing her like this. My lips curled up and I practically looked like an idiot. 

"Is Xiumin smiling?!" Sehun whispered and Seol Mi shot her head in my way and I immediately shut my eyes and pulled on a poker face. 

How dare he not add the 'hyung' part!

"Umm…I don't think so…" she whispered in reply. 

"Oh it looked like it…hehe," Sehun chuckled. 

Please maknae, don't try to act cute. That's my job. 

"Sehun…how is Xiumin oppa like?" she asked unexpectedly. 

Why is she asking this?

"Xiumin?" Sehun asked without adding the 'hyung' part in again, "He's…well…annoying? For these past two days, he's been having mood swings and it's like he has a grudge against me from kissing you on the cheek. Why are you asking?" 

"Oh um…n-nothing, just curious hehe…" she explained awkwardly, "And one more question."

"Ask away," Sehun beamed. 

"Erm, why did you kiss me in the first place?" she asked and I stiffened immediately. 

I was too scared to breathe. Sehun, you better not mess this up! 

"Oh, I like you, that's why," he replied without any hesitation. 

What?! Since when!

Seol Mi didn't reply and it angered me that I couldn't see the expression on her face. Suddenly the limousine make a loud noise and halted. 

I took the chance and pretended to wake up from all the noise and quickly stole a glance of Seol Mi. She looked like she was aware of me waking up but also looked a little uncomfortable. 

"What happened?" I asked groggily and stretched accidentally hitting Luhan, "Uh, mianhae!" 

"Shhh!" Luhan immediately yelled without moving a limb. 

I bit my cheek and waited for our manager to come back in. 

"Boys…and girl," he called and a few others woke up, "Bad news or good news?" 

"Bitter before sweet!" Seol Mi chimed. Her voice was so sweet that it could shatter all the bitter we were about to get slapped with. 

Manager sighed, "The vehicle had broken down and it'll take a few days for a professional to get it repaired. Meanwhile, there are only tractors out here that will only fit a few. Plus, we're in the middle of the mountains." 

We all exchanged blank glances. 

"So you boys have a few days off…in this jungle…" manager sighed but everyone cheered and jumped out of the limo. 

"Such an amazing forest!" Kai cried as all twelve of us stood in a line and inhaled the fresh air. 

"It'll look pretty if we hike to the top!" Seol Mi chimed. 

Even if I was deaf, she'd definitely heal my ear drums. Her voice was like an angel's melody. 

"Xiumin!" Kris scowled waking me up from my daydreaming. 

"Huh?" I asked looking clueless. 

"What's with you… anyways, you're stepping on my bandana," he raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh," I cried picking it up for him. 

He chuckled as he took it back and nudged me, "Your crush is pretty popular amongst our members." 

He nodded in the direction of her surrounded by Sehun, Tao, Kyungsoo, Chen and Lay. 

"Crush? What crush?" I pretended to laugh. Oh great, even Kris can see through me. 

"Hyung," he smirked, "Don't try and trick me." 

"What?" I asked widening my eyes playing dumb. That's one advantage of looking innocent. 

"Snake!" Baekhyun cried with fear in his tone. 

"Where?!" Chanyeol exclaimed looking scared and we all stayed alert. 

"Ha! I got you all!" Baekhyun laughed rolling on the ground and he got quite a beating for that. 

"Bastard!" Kai scowled. 

I laughed at him struggling in the middle of the pile of idiots. 

"Wah! Woah, snake!" Sehun cried in alarm. 

"You too?!" Suho scolded but froze. I immediately snapped my head in the direction of his gaze seeing the most horrible sight of my life. 

"Seol Mi…" I breathed.