The first night

XOXO, EXO

XIU MIN'S POV

Why did I kiss her again?! I mean…she's beautiful and all but I can't hurt her any deeper by leading her on like this. 

I should tell her what's on my mind soon. If not, I'm scared she'll be hurt by me. 

I looked up seeing her make herself comfortable. 

"It's not that comfortable right?" I asked and she looked at me with a cute, blank expression. 

"It's not that bad…" she replied trying to sound positive. 

I looked behind my seat seeing Tao and Kris fast asleep. 

"Well, those two aren't any fun…" I sighed and turned back to Seol Mi, "So…we don't even know that much about each other…" 

We didn't know anything about each other and we kissed…twice! 

She chuckled. Is she possibly thinking of the same thing as me? 

She flashed me an eye smile, "Well I'm an EXO fan, does that help?" 

I pretended to think hard, "Hmm, well that means you have a bias right?" 

She bit her lip averting eye contact. Is she trying to seduce me with her adorableness or what? 

I cleared my throat, "Come on, I won't judge you." 

"I…um…I don't have a bias," she replied lamely. 

"Are you lying?" I looked at her suspiciously. She had those shifty eyes. 

"Erm, no…" she replied hanging her head low. 

"You're so bad at lying," I chuckled, "Come on, tell me. Pleeeeaase!" 

I wanted to know and to be honest with myself, I really wish it was me. 

"I really don't have one. It's too hard to choose," she complained. 

"Well, choose now, who's left the best impression of you out of all twelve of us?" I asked desperately. 

She looked a little shocked. 

"If you don't want to answer it's fine," I added abruptly not wanting her to feel uncomfortable. 

"No it's fine…umm…don't laugh at me but…" she drawled shyly but then there was a slow knock on the window. 

We both turned to the direction of the sound but there was nothing there. We bothexchanged puzzled glances. 

"D-Did you hear something?" she asked. 

"Y-Yeah…probably nothing…" I stuttered and swallowed an invisible lump. 

It's nothing Xiumin, you're not alone. I looked at Seol Mi who was in fear. I have to protect her. 

I looked at Tao. He's pretty reliable with his fighting skills and all but a sleeping panda won't do. 

I looked at the tough looking Kris. It takes ten minutes to wake him up. I'd be dead by then. 

"I'm sure it's nothing," Seol Mi stated attempting to sound brave. 

Suddenly there was the slow knocking again. This time longer but it got fainter and fainter until nothing.

I started breaking out in cold sweat. Oh please oh please… 

"I don't want to die…" I accidentally thought out loud. 

I heard Seol Mi let out a little whimper, "I don’t either." 

She hugged her knees and buried her face in them. 

"Happy thoughts happy thoughts…" I soothed myself and Seol Mi. 

"I can just imagine tomorrow's headlines, EXO and new stylist dies," she exclaimed. 

"Yah Seol Mi ah!" I cried in fear and grip tighter on my seat belt. 

"What? It could happen," she wailed. 

I closed my eyes, "I don't want it to." 

Suddenly I felt soft, warm hands wrapped around mine. 

I shot my eyes open. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you by saying that…I just speak my mind at times like this…" she apologized. 

"No I'm sorry…" I apologized instead, "I need to tell you something…" 

Say it now or never Kim Minseok! You can do this! 

"BAHH!" Sehun cried opening my door scaring all the life out of me in addintion with Seol Mi's squealing. 

"Yah! What the…?" I cried in anger. 

"Wahahahahaa!" Sehun and Luhan burst into laughter. 

"Guys this isn't funny," I warned keeping my temper in. 

"Should've seen your faces!" Sehun teased in joy. 

But sniffling stopped us from bickering. We looked at Seol Mi curled up on the side crying. 

"Yah! Look what you did!" I cried shoving them out of the doorway and slammed it shut. 

I quickly hugged Seol Mi. 

"Please don't cry…" I begged feeling my heart tear, "It was only a stupid prank." 

She wouldn't stop crying so I kept started singing 'Baby, Don't Cry' to her while rocking us both back and forth. 

Gradually, her crying stopped then her sniffing stopped. But my heartbeat didn't stop at all. 

The whole time I felt myself fall for her even more! 

I pat her back and whispered with a trembling voice, "Seol Mi…are you okay now?" 

There was no answering but loud breathing. 

I chuckled quietly, "Babo, you fell asleep?" 

I closed my eyes and hugged her tighter. I'll make sure to bring you to the waterfall tomorrow morning. It's out special. I'll bring you there one last time before I make sure to tell you the truth.