o2

Pursuit Of Revery

“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long.
If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” 

― 
A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

 

Luhan

Luhan is very happy today. His mother let him go home by himself after yesterday he begged his mother. He's happy that his chaffeur won't forbid him in doing anything for the whole day. He just finished his english lessons and walking down the streets in Apgujeong. He hummed a song when his eyes caught a big banner saying 'Do you want to be a star?' Luhan blinked several times and went to check the banner. 

Luhan's eyes widened when he read the banner.

'Do you want to be a star? Then come and join us in S.M Weekly Audition! We are looking for talented Singer, Dancer, Composer, Model, and Actor! Audition will be held here on May 3rd. Audition will be started at 12 PM! We are waiting for you to join us!' 

Luhan stared the banner in awe. "This is S.M Entertainment?" Luhan asked himself. He took a few step back and examined the big building in front of him. When he looked to his right he saw so many girls standing outside the door. "What are they doing?"

Luhan walked towards the crowd when suddenly, the building's main door opened and 2 tall guys went out of the building. The girls started to scream loudly and it hurts Luhan's ear. 

"Changmin oppa! Oppa look at here!" Said one of the girls who is standing right next to Luhan. Luhan stared at that tall guy named Changmin. Changmin looks at his eyes instead of that girl's eyes. Luhan's eyes widened and he bowed politely.

"A fanboy, huh?" The other guy next to Changmin said with a smile as soon as he saw Luhan standing among the girls. Luhan gulped down. Those 2 tall guys went inside a van that is parked in front of the building and left that place shortly after.

Luhan is still lost for words. He just stand there while the girls around him laughing happily afyer seeing their idols. Luhan looked to his right and saw the girl next to her. She is crying and Luhan got panicked.

"A-are you okay?" Luhan asked worrily. That girl wipes her tears and nodded.

"Yeah. It's just- i'm so happy to be able to see my idol" she answered whole-heartedly. Luhan give her a slight smile and excuse himself to leave that place. When he turned around he saw a man with uniform scanning the big banner he saw earlier. He walked pas through that man and bumped him a little.

"Oh sorry!" Luhan said and bowed a little, not making an eye contact. 

"It's okay." That man replied. Then Luhan walked away.

Luhan is seen deep in thought while walking back to his home. Are the fans always like that? Is it nice to be a star? 

--

Luhan opened his house's door and his mother greet in as soon as she saw Luhan. 

"Son, are you okay? Anything hurt? I was so worried about-"

"I'm fine. Nothing happened." Luhan answered shortly and his mother sighed in relieved. Luhan rolled his eyes and bent down to open his shoes to change with a pair of flip-flops. Her mom just nodded and turned around.

"Um.. Mom" Luhan called. His mother turned back to Luhan. "I uhm.. I went to Apgujeong today and saw S.M building." He said.

His mother shrugged. "So?" She asked confusely. Luhan's heart beats faster and faster. 

"No i just- uh.." He looked into his mother's eyes and all of the sudden his courage is gone in astonishing speed. "Nothing." He said and walk upstairs to his room. He jumped to his bed and sighed. It's always been like that. Everytime he wants to be honest to his parents, his courage will fly away. 

Sehun

"Are you sure you're not going again, Sehun?" Asked one of Sehun's friends. Sehun sighed and nodded. "Alright. If you change your mind, just give me a call, okay?"

Sehun nodded again and wave at his friends. He then walked away and went back home. On his way back he saw a big banner in front of him and he could hear so many girl screaming not far from where he is standing right now.

"What happen?" He asked himself and stop in front of the banner.

'Do you want to be a star? Then come and join us in S.M Weekly Audition! We are looking for talented Singer, Dancer, Composer, Model, and Actor! Audition will be held here on May 3rd. Audition will be started at 12 PM! We are waiting for you to join us!' 

He gulped down and keep on staring banner.

"Should i?" He asked himself again when suddenly someone bumped on him. He gasped lightly because he was surprised.

"Oh sorry!" The man who bumped him apologize. Sehun nodded to that man but that man didn't make an eye contact.

"It's okay" Sehun replied in the end. That man left him alone, keep on staring at that banner. He shook his head lightly and left that place.

--

"An audition?" Sehun's friend named Tao asked him through his phone. "Are you even serious, Hun?" 

"I don't know, Tao. I want to but i'm not ready to tell my parents yet." He replied while surfing the web on his laptop. 

"Well it's your decision though, Hun. I think you can do it." Tao replied calmly. "After all, your dance is amazing."

Sehun smiles and nodded slowly. "I know i can only count on you, Tao." He said, still smiling. "Everyone in my school thought my dream is childish. I don't really want to go out with them because they will only make fun of my dream." He explained. He could hear Tao's chuckle on the line.

"Don't mind them, Hun. They just don't know how good your dance is." Tao said.

"I miss you though." Sehun said barely audible for Tao to hear.

"Yeah. I miss chatting with you too. It has been 2 years since i moved back to Qingdao and i miss making fun of your sharp chin." Tao replied with a laugh. Sehun frowned but nodded in the end.

"Well, i guess see you later?" Sehun said.

"Yeah. See you later, Hun. And don't you dare auditioning without telling me! Bye!" Tao threatened and Sehun chuckled. "I believe in your dreams, Hun. Don't give up." Tao said before he ended his call and Sehun smiles. He put down his phone and nodded to himself.

Kai

Kai is sitting in one of the bench in a playground near his apartment. He sighed as he remembered what his friends, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, said a couple days ago. That they are planning to stop being a street performer and those words are always haunting Kai. He sighed again as he lift his head. His eyes are fixed to a group of kindergarten kids playing together. 

"I want to be a singer!" said one of them with enthusiasm. Kai chuckled seeing that little boy's expression.

"Don't be a dreamer. You voice is not good at all!" said a little girl next to that boy.

"You meanie!" he exclaimed. "There's nothing wrong with being a dreamer as long as i try to pursue them!" said that little boy. It slapped some sense into Kai's mind. Even a boy who's younger by numerous years from him can understand such a thing. Kai stood up from his seat and pulled out his phone. He dialed Baekhyun's number as soon as he unlocked his phone. He left the playground as he waited for Baekhyun to pick up the phone.

Just with a few dial tone, Baekhyun picked up the phone.

"Hey Kai-"

"I made a fool out of myself" Kai interrupted.

"Wha-"

"So an audition, huh? Which company?" Kai asked all of the sudden. 

Silence.

"Baek? You still there?" Kai asked confusely.

"You want to join me?" Baekhyun asked slowly. Kai nodded.

"Yeah"

"What makes you changed your mind in just, um, 2 days?" Baekhyun asked confusely. "Because, i don't know, usually the Kai i know would be super selfish and impose his will." Baekhyun is waiting for Kai's answer for like 3 seconds and realize that maybe his words are too harsh. "I'm sorry, i was just-"

"No, you're right. Your words are right, Baek. I am selfish. I should have think about it when Chanyeol said that maybe i can be a dancer instead of a street performer." Kai replied. He heard a laugh from another line. "What's so funny, Baek?"

"No, it's just, you've changed a lot in 2 days, Kai." Baekhyun answered, trying so hard not to laugh again. "It's S.M Entertainment"

"What?" Kai asked confusely.

"S.M Entertainment. The company i'm going to try for an audition. The audition will be held on May 3rd so be prepared. As i know, for dance audition, you don't need to bring anything. Just, be confident." Baekhyun explained and Kai chuckled.

"May 3rd, huh?" Kai asked to make sure that he heard it right.

"Yup" Baekhyun replied.

"Alright. I'll call you later." Kai said. When he was about to end his call with Baekhyun, he realize that he's already in front of S.M Entertainment building. "Um, Baek, i'm in front of S.M Entertainment" he said.

"You are? What are you doing?"

"I didn't know the building is near my apartment." Kai replied while examining the building. So many girls gathered in front of the building with cameras and phones on their hands. "Wow, the girls are-"

"What, pretty?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, scary. They are like, you know, papparazzi. Cameras and phones on their hands, when their idols came out they took a picture or record a video. Wow" Kai explained and he heard Baekhyun chuckled.

"We're going to be like that. Soon" Baekhyun assured Kai and Kai nodded.

"Soon, Baek, soon"

 

 


Hey guys!

Chapter 2 is up~~~ I'm so sorry it took long enough for me to post this up. I promised that i'll update this story once a week but guess what, i got sick, school annual event, school trip, and now i am actually in the middle of final exams! LOL

But because i promised you guys to do updates, here i am! Sorry this chapter is crappy and short. Next chapter will be way longer and i think in the next chapter, there will be LuKaiHun interactions! 

So, see you in the next chapter!

BONUS!