Leaving?!

I Love you, Dork!!!!

Chapter 3

“I’m leaving.”

Whaat?!?!?!?!”  said the girls in unison.

“I said I’m leaving.”

“Tiffany, what is this?” Jessica asked in English.

“I’m leaving this afternoon.” She looked at Jessica and answered in English.

“Unnie,,,,,” the maknae.

“Fany-ah,,” yuri.

“pani,,,,,” sooyoung.

“pany-ah,,,,,” hyoyeon.

“tiffany,,,,” sunny.

“fany-unnie,,,,,,” yoona.

“Tippani, why?”  Taeyeon.

 Tiffany looked at taeyeon then looked away. She didn’t even bothered answering taeyeon’s question. While Seohyun on the other hand, looked at taeyeon with anger visible in her eyes.

And then the maknae started to cry,

“Unnie please don’t leave us.,,,,,,,, please don’t leave me umma,,,..”  she said while crying then moved to tiffany to hug her tightly.

“Aniyo,,,not that I’m leaving the group silly.”  She said, fake a laugh. Snuggling the maknae in her chest.

“Eeehh,,,,,,!?!” they said in unison again.

“I’m leaving to pay my brother a visit. He wants me to meet someone so I have to go overseas.”

“When are you going to leave?”  Jessica asked.

“This afternoon, 3 pm is my departure. So I have to leave after we eat.”

 “Why so sudden?”   yuri asked.

“My brother called me the other day. And he asked me if I have some time and he wants me to visit him and meet someone. So yesterday, I booked my flight that’s why I went out.”

“How long will you spend there? And where exactly your brother is, right now?”

“Maybe I’ll be spending a few days or a week in LA.”

 “Why didn’t you tell me?” Jessica said in English.

“I’m sorry. I have to do this for myself. You know.” Tiffany answered meaningfully in English.

“Okay. I understand. So who is this someone your brother wanted you to meet?”  she asked but in Korean now.

She smiled and blushed a bit. She moved closer to Jessica and whispered to her ear.

“He wants me to meet her Girlfriend.” she whispered while smiling. And she backed away.

Jessica screamed. Jessica knew her brother since they are both from America. The other girls knew her brother also.

“Omo Omo,,,,,,”  she said while blushing, holding her face with both of her hands. Tiffany is doing the same too.

Tiffany moved closer to Jessica again and whispered something.

“And he wants me to help him propose to her.”

“Waahhh,,, Jincha!?!?!” Jessica shrieked while hugging Tiffany and jumping in their sits.

The other girls don’t know what the two are talking about. They are all puzzled especially the dork leader.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, continues to eat, frowning and completely murdering her steak. Aw poor meat.

 

*~~ What are they talking about? And what’s with the shrieking and blushing?~~ *…taeyeon..   (A/N Jealous taeng. :D)

*~~ I am not!!!!~* (A/N Okay Okay ^_^v)