Back Together. TAENY

I Love you, Dork!!!!

A certain red-haired girl walking out from the airport with her brother and soon-to-be sister in law. Tiffany is very excited to go home so she called her ‘baby’.

“Fany-umma!!!” Seohyun exclaimed as she saw the caller of her phone.

“Hi Seobaby, how are you?” tiffany asked excitedly.

 

“Waaaaaaah,,,,,,, unnieeeeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fany-unnie is calling!!!!” Seohyun shouted from her room. Soon enough, the girls came running towards her room. Well, except for taeyeon because she is attending a pitching ceremony, she will pitch that day.

The next day will be their 6th year anniversary celebration and they are having a party so they are having a rest.

Jessica is the first one to open the room. She jumped on Seohyun’s bed and snatched the phone from seo’s hands.

“Fany-ah!!!” jessica said with dolphin scream. Tiffany almost got deaf on the other line.

“Yah!! Jessica you don’t have to shout.” Tiffany said annoyed.

The other girls jumped to Seohyun’s bed fighting to get the phone from jessica.

“Yah!! Yah!! Yah!!!!” jessica said.

“Sica, let me talk to Fany.” Sunny said struggling to get the phone. Jessica refused. “No. I got it first.”

The other girls also said they want to talk to fany because they missed her loud voice so much.

“Unnies!!!!!!!” Seohyun said as her bed is looking like a wrestling arena as all the girls wrestle to get the phone.

“Yah!! Jessica what is happening there?!” tiffany shouted on the other line as she heard the commotion.

“Fany-ah they want to snatch the phone from me.” Jessica whined.

“Aish,, just put on the speaker.” Tiffany said.

Jessica pouted. “Fine.” She put on the speaker.

 

 

“Hi, girls!!” tiffany said in her usual loud voice that the girls missed from her.

“FANY-AH!!! WE MISSED YOU!!” the girls shouted on the phone. Seohyun and jessica put their hands on their ears because of loudness.

“I missed you too girls. And I’m back.” Tiffany said.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! Yey!!!!!” the girls cheered. They jumped on the bed causing jessica to fall down.

“Wahahahahahaha.” The girls laughed when they saw her fell on her .

“What happened?” tiffany asked when she heard the laughing.

“Unnie, Sica-unnie fell from the bed.” Yoona said. Tiffany laughed.

“Yah!!!.” Jessica said then got the nearest pillow then hit everyone on the bed.

“UNNie!!!!!!” the girls said.

Tiffany is laughing on the other line. “Okay girls stop it. I want you to help me for something.”

They stopped and listened to tiffany.

“Fire away.” Yuri said.

“First please don’t tell to Taeyeon that I have arrived here.”

“Why Fany, you haven’t forgave her yet?” Sooyoung asked.

“I already forgave her a long time ago. And I know that she also loves me because I have watched her confession on your Awards night, that’s why I came back. I’m so happy that she confessed to me in front of the world.”

“Yeah, we didn’t expect her to do something like that.” Sunny said.

“Yeah. Secondly, I want you to help me surprise her tomorrow. I have talked to manager oppa and he said that there will be a party. I want to surprise her.” Tiffany said.

“We are glad to help you Fany-ah. You guys have suffered too much. It is time for the two of you to be happy. We will be happy to see you together.” Sooyoung said earning the approval from the other girls.

“Where are you gonna stay unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“We will be staying at a hotel near the dorm. I’m with my brother and her fiancé.” Tiffany answered.

“Oh you’re with Leo oppa.”

“Yes, well he’s the one who planned it.” tiffany said.

“Well girls I have to hang up now. I have to take a rest and you girls too, take a rest.” Tiffany said.

“Okay..” they said in unison.

“Bye, love you girls.”

“Bye, Fany/ Fany-unnie. See you tomorrow.” They said.

 

Taeyeon arrived, the girls are already having their dinner. Taeyeon joined them, she noticed that the girls are quite.

She understand, tomorrow will be their 6th anniversary as a group and yet they are not complete. She felt a little guilty. They finished their dinner still the silence is enveloping them.

Taeyeon went to her room and slumped herself on the bed. She get her phone and stared at the picture of Tiffany. A tear fell from her eyes.

~~ Fany-ah, I feel bad. I missed you so much.

~~ It’s been 6 years fany-ah. I wish we could celebrate it with you.

Taeyeon fell asleep with her phone close to her chest while tears are visible to her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon started to feel bored. When a video played on the screen.

She can’t take her emotion anymore she broke up crying. The other girls are crying too. Remembering all the memories they’ve shared together. She cried harder everytime Tiffany and her picture is playing on the screen.

They hugged each other when the video finished playing.

Taeyeon is still crying hardly. Seohyun hugged her.

“Unnie, sshhh,, it’s okay.”

After a while, the lights in the room went out and a light is focused on a small stage.

A song began to play and a voice that is very familiar to her began to sing. She gasped when a red-haired girl came from the side while holding a microphone.

 

"Say It Again"
 

The thing about love, is I never saw it coming
You kinda crept up and took me by suprise
And now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wondering
Is this true? I wanna hear it one more time

Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper
Get just a litter louder
Say it again for me
Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm the only one who blows your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world stops to listen when you tell me you're in love
Say it again

 

 

Taeyeon began to walk to the stage staring lovingly at the girl she love while tears in their eyes.

 


The thing about you is you know just how to get me
You talk about us like there's no end in sight
The thing about me is that I really wanna let you open the door and walk into my life

Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper
Get just a litter louder
Say it again for me
Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm the only one who blows your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world stops to listen when you tell me you're in love

And it feels like it's the first time
That anybody's ever brought the sun without the rain
And never in my whole life
Have I heard words as beautiful as when you say my name

Say it again for me
Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm the only one who blows your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world stops to listen when you tell me you're in love

Say it again
Say it again
Say it again

Say it again
Say it again
Say it again

Say it again
Say it again
Say it again

When you tell me you're in love

Say it again

 

The crowds are clapping loudly as they stared in each other’s eyes. Taeyeon stepped closer to tiffany not taking off her eyes from her.

“Hi, Tae—“ tiffany was cut when taeyeon closed the gap between them by kissing her deeply. The cheer of the crowd became louder, especially from the girls.

They are savoring their moment feeling each other’s lip, how much they missed each other.

Taeyeon hugged tiffany tightly after the kiss.

“I-I’m so sorry, Fany-ah. I missed you so much. I love you so much. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Taeyeon said again and again.

They just stayed there hugging each other. After a while, tiffany pulled from the hug. She cupped taeyeon’s face.

“Fany-ah, i-I’m so sorry. I—“ tiffany’s thumb shushed her.

“Hush, I already forgave you. I missed you so much, my Taetae. I love you very much.”

“I love you too, Fany-ah. I will make it up to you. I will erase all the pain I caused you and replace it with happiness. I love you.” taeyeon said.

“I came back because I saw your confession on the awards night. I’m so happy Taetae.” Tiffany said crying again.

“I realized so many things when you are away Fany-ah. I am the one who is selfish always thinking about the group’s image not thinking about my member’s feelings, my friends/ my sisters. I also made them suffer a little. Especially you, every night I regret rejecting your feeling towards me while all along I was deeply in love with you. I’m really sorry Fany-ah.” Taeyeon said while bowing her head slightly.

Tiffany caught her face.

“Taetae, I love you so much. I understand. Even you said all those things I will still say to you how much I love you. I felt how much you love me when you are taking care of me. You take care of me when I am sick, even canceling your schedule just to make sure I eat my food and my medicine.”

“I love you too so much. I will not get tired to say it again to you that I love you so much.” Taeyeon said.

They smiled to each other. They slowly leaned forward to kiss. When they lips touched they felt like they are in the different world, only the two of them is existing.

They broke the kiss when they heard a loud cheer. They looked at their friends who are grinning and smiling.

“Whoooooo,,,, TAENY FOREVER!!!!” Sooyoung said with her fist is in the air.

The people in the party laughed at the tall girl.

“Fany-ah,, we missed you!!!” the girls said and attacked Tiffany with their hug.

Taeyeon just stand there while smiling to her groups playfulness.

~~ I feel complete now that you are here Fany-ah.

Then she noticed that all the girls are looking at her. She looked at Tiffany, Tiffany just smiled and opened her arms for a hug. She didn’t think twice, she immediately put her arms around tiffany. The girls joined the hug. They pulled from the hug with smile on their faces.

 

The party resumed and everybody is having a good time.

 

Especially Taeyeon, who can’t take her hands off of Tiffany.

“Fany-ah, don’t ever get away from me again, ever. I can’t live without you Fany-ah.”

“Never Taetae, I will be by your side forever.” Tiffany said and kissed taeyeon’s lips.

The kiss got deeper, oblivious that their friends are giggling while watching them.

 

“Get a room you two!!!!” jessica said earning a laugh from the other girls causing the two to blush.

 

“Yah!!!” Tiffany said.

 

“But that’s not a bad idea Fany-ah.” Taeyeon whispered to her.

“Tae!!!!!” tiffany whined.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhe, I know it is lame..........

But TAENY is back together..

 

 

COMMENT...............