Plan? What Plan?

I Love you, Dork!!!!

Jessica’s POV

~~ haaiiii,,, taeyeon is really upset and drunk. She changed a lot after tiffany left. She smiled often, eat often and talk often.

~~ Leo oppa said too much but I guess he just wants what’s best for her sister.

Jessica is lying alone in her bed then her phone rang.

~~ oh its leo oppa.

“Hello.” She answered.

“Sica-ah, are you alone right now?” leo asked.

“Ne, oppa.” She answered shortly.

“How’s taeyeon? Is she okay?” leo asked sounding concerned.

“How can she be okay oppa? After what you told her? She’s very upset and made herself drunk. How can she be okay?” Jessica said sounding rather angry.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry about that. But I have something to explain to you. I was just bluffing that I will take my sister away, I will not do that.”

“Huh?” Jessica said very puzzled.

“I have this plan of testing how much taeyeon can go to show my sister how much she really loves her. I can’t bear to see my sister hurting so I made this plan. Tiffany knows I have a plan but doesn’t know what it is. So I want you to help me. Can you please help me Sica-ah?”

“Ah,,,,,,,,,, I guess I can. But how’s tiffany really? Did she really met an accident and totally broke her arm?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“Partly yes, she really met an accident and got her right hand broke. It was just a little sprained it would only take a week to totally heal.”

Jessica sighed in relief, “Good to know that. And about taeyeon just leave it to me. Is tiffany going to return here?”

“Of course, she will be back there with us. But I have another plan, when is your concert?”

Jessica felt excited knowing tiffany would be back.

“It’s a week from now, oppa.”

“Oh okay, I will let you know my plan but for the mean time watch taeyeon and take care of her okay. That’s what tiffany told me.”

“Yes Oppa. Where’s tiffany? Can I talk to her?”

“She’s in her room. Wait a minute, I’m just going to give this to her.”

“Okay, thank you very much oppa.”

 

After a moment……

 

“Hello?” a sweet and husky voice answered the phone.

Jessica began to cry as soon as she heard her bestfriends voice.

“Fany-ah,,,,” Jessica said in her shaking voice.

“Jessie? Jessica?! Oh I miss you so much Jessie!” tiffany said crying, happy to hear her bestfriends voice.

“I miss you too. You Pabo, why are you not calling me? I was so worried about you?”

“Mianhe, I lost my cellphone 3 days ago and I forgot your number. Also I was taking a rest from my accident.”

“Ah yes I heard. Are you okay fany-ah?”

“I’m fine now its just a simple sprain nothing to worry about.”

“Good to hear that.” Jessica sighed in relief.

“So how are you guys?”

“Oh you mean taeyeon?” Jessica said teasing the girl on the other line.

“A-aniyo.” Tiffany said stuttering.

Jessica laughed, “She’s okay just a little upset and very worried about you. She loves you, you know.”

“Yeah, like a sister.” Tiffany said sounding bitter.

‘More than just a sister fany-ah, if only you could know’ Jessica thought.

“You already gave up on her tiffany?”

“I don’t know if I will give up on her. I’m tired of waiting for her to love me back. But still I love her very much and it hurts. It hurts like I will do everything to win her heart.” Tiffany said sadly.

Jessica sighed, ~~ Please tiffany, don’t give up that easily. Wait for taeyeon, she really loves you a lot. ~~

“So how’s my Seobaby?”

“She’s fine. She really missed you a lot.”

“Yeah, I would like to talk to her maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Can I call your phone so I could talk to her and please don’t tell to anyone that you talked to me okay, just Seohyun and you. Or you can tell to Yuri also.”

“Okay, and yuri? What about yuri?”

“Aw come on Jessie. I know the score. I’m your bestfriend remember.” Tiffany said laughing.

Jessica blushed.

“Aish, you. How’d you know?”

“Oh I saw you making out in your room. And being a good bestfriend I did not disturb your session and kept it a secret.” Tiffany said.

Jessica’s eyes widen.

“Jincha!! You saw us?! Fany-ah you are dead when you get home.”

Tiffany laughed on the other line.

“Don’t worry I’m your bestfriend. I will not tell your secret to everybody.”

“Aish, fine.” Jessica said in defeat making tiffany laugh more. Jessica smiled for hearing her bestfriend laugh.

“Oh I remember, we will be having a concert a week from now. I’m sorry I don’t know if I can make it.”

“Its okay fany-ah. We will do just fine.”

“I guess my brother already told you about his plan.”

“Yup.”

“What is it?”

“He didn’t tell you?”

“Yes.”

“It’s a secret.”

“Mwo?”

“Your brother will tell you okay. Don’t ask me.”

“Aish, okay fine.” Tiffany said making Jessica giggle.

“You have to hang up and take a rest.” Jessica said in a sweet voice.

“Okay, I’ll call you okay. Love you best. Bye.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for your call. Take care. Love you too. Bye.” Jessica said smiling.

The door opened revealing yuri after putting down her phone.

Yuri crawled over her and kissed her lips passionately. Jessica kissed back and turned out to be a making out session.

“Who was that?” yuri asked as she looked to Jessica in the eye, still on top of Jessica.

“It was Leo oppa and tiffany.”

“Tiffany?!” yuri said eyes wide open.

“Yeah. I have something to share to you.” Jessica said telling about Leo's plan.

Yuri is nodding after hearing all of it from Jessica.

“And please don’t let anyone know about tiffany and the plan, okay?”

“Of course, you can count on me princess.” Yuri said and kissed Jessica's forehead.

Yuri leaned forward and whispered to Jessica, “So princess, where were we?.” She whispered seductively and started kissing Jessica’s lips down to her neck and . After a moment Jessica’s moans filled the room. Thankfully they have a soundproof wall so the others will not hear what’s happening inside their room.