Forever

I Love you, Dork!!!!

 

Taeyeon woke up first. She felt her arms sore. She looked at her lover who is snoring lightly.

Taeyeon chuckled.

“You’re so cute Fany-ah. I’m so lucky to have you here by my side.” Taeyeon said, she stared lovingly to tiffany before she got up to prepare a breakfast for her.

 

 

Tiffany woke up feeling she’s alone in the bed.

“Hmmm,. tae?”  tiffany said finding taeyeon’s presence.

~~ Where did she go?

Then she noticed the rose petals scattered around the room.

The door opened.

“Hey, Baby.” Taeyeon greeted her.

“Goodmorning, breakfast in bed.” Taeyeon said and leaned close to her to kiss on her lips.

“Hmmm,,” tiffany moaned. They pulled from the kiss.

“Morning, Taetae. Wow you prepared all this, it’s so sweet and romantic. What did you cooked for me?” tiffany asked.

“Tada, I cooked pancake with strawberry syrup. Hope you like it.” taeyeon said while grinning.

 

“Waah,, I like it Tae.” Tiffany said and started to dig on her food. They shared on the food. Tiffany is feeding taeyeon, they are so lovey dovey with each other.

 

 

 

After a few days, tiffany went back performing with the girls since her arms are fully healed before going back home.

 

TaeNy are having the time of their lives spending each time with each other’s arms. They currently have their dinner date in a fine dining restaurant along the shore.

 

“This is so romantic tae.” Tiffany said as she laid her head on taeyeon’s shoulders while their hands intertwined. They just finished eating and now sitting comfortably on a blanket facing the sea, under the billions of stars above them.

Taeyeon sniffed tiffany’s hair scent.

“Yeah. So romantic.” Taeyeon said still smelling tiffany’s hair.

 

“Tae~~ you have sniffed all of my hair’s scent.” Tiffany chuckled.

“You just smell so good fany-ah. I can’t help it.” taeyeon smiled dorkily.

 

Tiffany laughed then hug taeyeon’s waist tightly.

“I hope that the time stops ticking at this moment Fany-ah so that I can savor this moment with you. I want to stay like this forever. You and me in each other’s arms, that’s the life I could wish for.” Taeyeon said while looking at the stars above.

Tiffany’s eyes began to tear.

“Tae~~ that’s so sweet.”

“Shsh,,,, don’t cry fany-ah. I promised that I will not let you cry anymore. I promised to make you laugh, smile and happy. Happy, especially in bed.” Taeyeon said in byuntae mode.

“Yah! Byuntae. You’re so sweet a while ago and turned into byuntae just a few seconds. My, you are really something Taeyeon-ah.” Tiffany said while chuckling.

“That’s why you love me.” Taeyeon said proudly.

“Yeah, that’s why I love you so much because you are my ByunTaeyeon.” Tiffany said then pecked taeyeon’s lips.

 

 

 

“Mhhhh,,,” taeyeon giggled.

“What?” tiffany asked.

“Oh nothing. I am just so happy right now that I have you.” taeyeon said while kissing tiffany’s neck.

“mmhhh,,, tae~~” tiffany moaned.

“Mhhh,,,, I want to ask something Fany-ah.” Taeyeon stopped kissing tiffany.

“Mmm,,, what is it Tae?”

“What do you want to do in the future Fany-ah? I mean about us.” Taeyeon asked slowly.

“Mmm,,, I don’t know. Maybe keep in performing in so many concerts with our friends.” Tiffany said.

“How about.. how about….” Taeyeon stuttered.

“How about what, Tae?” tiffany asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How about getting married in California?” taeyeon asked with her eyes full of love.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon put her hands on her pocket and pulled a box.

She kneeled in front of Tiffany who has her hands above looking so surprise with tears in her eyes.

 

“I know this is so sudden Fany-ah. But I love you so much and I know you love as much as I do love you. I want to make you mine forever. Will you take me as your wife, marry me and be with me forever?” taeyeon said emotionally while looking at tiffany directly in the eyes.

 

“Yes. Yes!! Taeyeon, I want to be your wife and be with you forever.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon slipped the ring on tiffany’s finger. Tiffany then jumped to taeyeon and kissed her in the lips. Their kiss deepened, their tongue collided with each other. Taeyeon’s hands began to wander on tiffany’s body, her hands found Fany’s ,  she immediately d it making tiffany  moan in their mouths.

“Mhhh,, taeyeon-ah~~.” Tiffany whined.

“Let’s go home Fany-ah.” Taeyeon said as they stood up in their feet then ran to their car. Taeyeon have paid the restaurant anyway.

 

Taeyeon drove the car to their Dorm. The other girls are on their own schedules.

Taeyeon hit the accelerator almost making the car flying. She felt so hot and she can’t wait to touch her soon-to-be wife.

They arrived at their Dorm in no time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there!

So there you go guys. Finished it finally.

But, if you want the 'byun scene' ahaha,, just comment below.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Love you guys.

Ciao!!!!!! (^_^)v  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

COMMENT............