Confession

I Love you, Dork!!!!

Chapter 1

 

 It was a very happy and wonderful day for the girls, as they successfully finished the comeback stage of their song “I Got a boy” and went back to their dorm to rest.

Tiffany lazily sits on the couch besides Taeyeon who is busy listening to her iPod using earphones. The other members run towards the kitchen right away especially Sooyoung and Yoona, aish the two shikshins. While the Ice Princess Jessica, who is walking like a Zombie, went to her room, well, to sleep of course.

 

Tiffany’s POV

~~Aigoo~~ another soshi day had pass. It’s been six years since we started this kind of business, Music, it is the one that made us, 9 girls to be as a group, Girls Generation (SNSD).

We are sitting on the couch, with MY Taeyeon, *I have to emphasize MY cos’ she’s MINE, so back off* (A/N omo!!~~ HellFany this early?!?!). Nuh, I’m just telling, just in case.

Anyway, back to my story, as I told earlier we are sitting on the couch, with ‘My Taeyeon’, while the others attacking the kitchen, especially Sooyoung and Yoona. While I’m staring to this little blonde dork who is busy with her iPod not even noticing me. Since she hasn’t noticed me at all, I keep on staring at her like it is the reason why I live.

~~* yah!! Taeyeon-ah you pabo, you’re so dumb. It’s been six years, six years of friendship, six years I have been deeply in love with you. Since the day I meet you, I can’t get you out of my mind and it bothers me, then I found out that ever since I laid my eyes on you, my heart can’t help but beat for you.*~~

~~ Taeyeon-ah,,,,, you are so wonderful. Will I confess now????...said to herself.

~~ This is your chance Fany-ah, while the others are not here, don’t blow it. It is now or never. Ok.

“Taeyeon-ah~~~~”, fany said. *poke*

The dork removed her earphone and looked at Tiffany whose staring at her,

“Ne, Tippani..” she replied.

“I – I have to tell you something,,,” she said while stuttering.

“What is it Tippani??” she said looking confused.

“uhm,,,,ugh,,,,” she bowed her head while blushing, her face right now is very red like a tomato.

“Tippani??”

“Ahm, you know that we’ve known each other quite long now. We have experienced many changes together for six years.”

“Ne, I know that Fany-ah. Why remembering the past now, omo, did I had an amnesia?” taeyeon said dorkily ignoring tiffany’s serious voice and expression.

“Of course not, dork. It’s just that,,,,,”

Tiffany moved closer to Taeyeon and looked to her eyes full of,,, love.

“I love you, Taeyeon-ah.” Fany said softly.

The dork looked so shocked, can’t even utter a word. After a few minutes, she composed herself.

“S-sorry , Tipanni. I can’t love you back.”

 

“ W – why Taeyeon-ah, I love you very much.” Said Fany, tears falling from her eyes.

 

“S- sorry Fany,,,,,,,”  taeyeon said as moved away her glance from tiffany.

“T-taeyeon-ah,,i-I know y-you l-love me too,, p-please don’t do this to me.” Said fany, crying and sobbing.

 

“Tippani, I love you like a sister, as a friend nothing else.”

“No, Taeyeon-ah I want you to be my Girlfriend, my partner. Remember when you are always taking care of me, I know that you love me.” Fany said smiling still crying.

The dork can’t even look at tiffany because she’s hurting just seeing her cry but she’s pissed cause of tiffany’s insisting.

She grabbed the younger girls shoulder then shook it a bit.

“Are even listening to yourself Tiffany, we can’t be together I’m your friend, we’re like sisters and we are both a girl. You are gay, I’m straight. And the only thing that I am taking care of you because I’m the leader of this group and I am your friend, same goes with the other members. It never occurred me that you will misunderstand my actions. A- and also I’m in a relationship right now with Leeteuk oppa. ”  said taeyeon, her voice rose a bit, scaring the members who are eavesdropping since their conversation started.

The eye-smiling princess looked surprised by the sudden rising of Taeyeon’s voice. And the sudden burst of realization.

“ I-,, W- why ,,?? I- I thought that was just a rumor,,,n-no,please love me Taetae,,”  fany said, pleading.

“ I never knew you are like this, you are so selfish, you don’t even care about this groups’ image while I have been protecting our image. Why tippani?”  said the short girl who’s now also crying.

 

The younger girl stood,

“Because I love you, that’s the only reason why. I didn’t mean to be selfish. I don’t think any reason except the fact that I am very much and deeply in love with you.” She then ran to her room, slammed the door close.

The other members look to each other’s eyes not even wants to say a word, they just continued cooking quietly. Even the ice princess who is supposed to be sleeping heard everything. Their leader was left dumbfounded.

 

Tiffany’s Room

Tiffany is lying on her bed hugging a pillow.

“Unnie,,,,,”

Tiffany wiped her tears and faced the Maknae.

“Unnie, you haven’t eaten your dinner yet. Come on, let’s eat.”  The good maknae asked her.

“No, I’m not hungry Seobaby. Just eat your dinner, umma will be fine.”

“But you’ve been crying, and you haven’t eaten anything yet since we arrived this afternoon.”

Tiffany approached her baby and hugged her.

“Thank you for your concern, Seobaby. But I’m really fine, I just want to be alone. Okay.”

“Okay, umma. Just call me when you are hungry. Okay.” As she hug tiffany back.

Taeyeon’s Room

*knock knock*

“Come in.”

“Unnie, its dinner time. Come on, let’s eat.”

“Go ahead, I’m not hungry, Maknae.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, thanks for asking anyway.”

“Okay.”

The maknae left Taeyeon in her room,

~~ I know maknae is mad at me because I hurt her umma tiffany but then she’s still concerned to me. Aish, I feel so bad about this.~~