Confusion

Dashed Hopes

Chapter 1: Confusion

 

"Hello class, today we have a new student joining us today"

A girl stepped into the classroom, her chocolate brown ponytail flounced up and down as she walked into the classroom.

“ Hello I  am Jung Eunji and it is a pleasure to meet you all” The girl introduced herself and tried to be as cheerful as she could but she was always known to be a bit socially awkward.

The whole class remained silent but she just about managed to find a few friendly smiles while her eyes were searching vigorously across her fellow students.

“Well then Eunji please go have a seat next to Su-min please ( It was right next to the window). Ok I will be right back I need to go and sort some things out so everyone please be friendly to our new student.”  Expressed the teacher in a very monotone voice.

Su-min gave a little smile, which made Eunji feel so much more confident and she went and placed herself down on the seat. 

“Hi let me formally introduce myself I am Su-min and you can come to me if you have any questions about anything”

Eunji felt much more reassured and nodded her head then suddenly the whole class started screaming and each of them lifted from their seats like shooting stars. All she could hear was girls and guys squealing

“Omg it’s Crimson roses!”

  This left Eunji in such confusion and she turned to Su-min who was also standing and gave a puzzled face which Su-min caught.  Su-min gave a little squeal and put her hands to her face but then she suddenly grabbed Eunji’s arm and lifted her up. She pointed to the window and squealed once again “it is Crimson Roses!”

Crimson roses who are they? Why is everyone squealing over them? She thought in her head.

She turned her head to see these people. She saw them but one of them caught her attention the most. She could feel her heart beating very fast and her neck getting hot and then suddenly he turned his head, her heart started beating even faster. The guy ruffled his strong hands through his dark silky hair.  His eyes met her eyes, his strong sharp eyes. Then he turned his head and gave a smile, a smile that she wanted to have. He smiled at the girl right next to him, his eyes felt so warm when he smiled at this girl but that girl was not her.

Su-min suddenly shook Eunji and spoke,

“Oh the one you are looking at is Kai and the girl next to him is Krystal, Aren’t they all just so good looking.”

“Yeah” Spoke Eunji softly while her eyes were still absorbed on Kai.  

On the other side Suzy questioned Krystal “So what are you doing after school today?”

“Well I have a formal party to attend, one of my distant relatives is holding one and I was invited.” Answered Krystal

Then suddenly Soo hyun spit out a bit of his coffee that he was drinking and spoke “What you are going to a party but hasn’t it only been a week since your parents...”  Soo hyun was suddenly nudged by Suzy before he could finish off his sentence.

“What finish off your sentence, or actually I will do it for you. You mean why am I going to a party when it has only been a week since my parents death. Just say it. Look I don’t need you guys to be careful with your words because it is not as if I knew them and I guess now we are all the same since none of you guys have parents either.” Krystal replied with that icy tone she usually had and had such a calm facial expression.

The whole atmosphere was silent after that. Then suddenly Kai erupted out in laughter and everyone looked at him.

“Oh you guys make me laugh.” Said Kai

Then with Kai Krystal let out little giggles.

“Yes yes and it is only you two who can relate to each other’s weird sense of humour” declared Sulli.

Riiingggg  the school bell rang They all headed home and headed their separate ways. When Krystal reached her quiet isolated house she ran upstairs. She took off her uniform and slipped into a red backless Satin dress and put her hair up with a few strands from the front of her hair dropping down. She then headed out.

At the same time Minho was walking Sulli home and they finally reached her house. They both stood there and just when Sulli turned, Minho grabbed her porcelain arm and sprung her forward. He then planted a kiss on her forehead and smiled.

“I guess I will see you at school tomorrow then”

Sulli smiled and nodded her head while blushing.

“Are you blushing?” Questioned Minho

“N-n-no of course not idiot it was just sudden” stuttered Sulli and whacked Minho with her bag leaving Minho in laughter. She turned around and just stuck out her tongue which left Minho whispering to himself

“cute”

 

As soon as Kai got home he flung himself onto the sofa and then once again ruffled his hair and whispered

“when will she remember me.”

Finally Krystal reached the party and entered. She saw one of her relatives. The relative approached her and spoke.

“Well I didn’t expect you to actually come”

“Well I didn’t expect you to throw a formal party either” replied Krystal while giving a patronising smile. Then behind the relative of hers a tall man appeared gazing Krystal up and down. The relative turned around and smiled and pulled the man forward,

“Oh let me introduce you guys, well Krystal this is my fiancée.” She proudly said while chuckling at Krystal. Krystal gave a little bow and then walked off.  For some odd reason her back was aching. She went outside to get some fresh air and then suddenly she felt someone’s presence behind her and quickly shot her body around only to see that tall man standing there. He gave a little grin and walked forward. The night breeze was blowing on her and her back was just getting more and more painful but he just came closer and closer. Krystal’s face was still emotionless not even showing a single emotion. He grabbed her but her face remained the same. His smile became bigger and bigger but her face still remained the same. Then for some reason when he got even closer Krystal’s mind became fuzzy, it was as if her mind wanted to remember something. SNAP! She had grabbed his arm and pulled it away and twisted it so loud that they even heard a noise. He screamed.

“Get your filthy hands away from me” scoffed Krystal and walked away leaving the man screamin in pain and clenching his arm but she just left.

The pain started in her back got worse and worse. It was so bad it was excruciatingly painful. She ran and ran to the rooftop of the building. She screamed and screamed, it was as if something wanted come out of her back.

On the other side Kai was getting ready to have a shower but he suddenly had shooting pains down his back. He took his shirt off and looked in the mirror his back looked fine so he just undressed and entered the shower. He put the water on but his back just got worse. It felt as if someone was digging their nails on his back. He screamed and clenched his fist and started punching the wall while the water was running on him.

Then bang suddenly out of their backs something came out.

It was wings.   

 

Authors note: Hi so this is my first official chapter and i hope you guys like it  and if so i will carry on updating :D