Vulnerability

Dashed Hopes

Vulnerability

 

Everything was just too much, their heads were spinning they felt as if it was the end but they still needed to strive for survival. No, they knew they had to strive for survive.

Two weeks later

Minho flexed his strong muscular arms back and forth whilst trickles of sweat slid down his arms. He exhaled in and out.  His every breath getting heavier and heavier as the taut muscles of his chest strained against his wifebeater. After a few minutes he stood up and began to peel the slick ivory wifebeater shirt off his chest with one languid movement and threw it into the corner of the room. He then took out a water bottle and drank from it as his Adams apple bobbed up and down. Some of the water escaped the confines of the water bottle, slid down his throat and caressed his six pack as it ran down the length of his body. As he stood there with his chiselled body he ruffled his dark black hair with his hands. From the corners of his eyes he saw a camera on a ceiling rotate towards him. He hated being watched. With that he strolled out of the training facility and into the changing room.

He opened up the locker and took out his clothes. He then placed on a white shirt and slipped into a pair of trousers. Finally he put on the most key thing a name badge which read Neco, White winged Choi Minho. He then walked to the side to and picked up a bouquet of flowers that he had brought previously that day. He then left the room.

Knock, knock.

“Come in” answered a soft fragile dainty voice.

Minho opened the door and placed the bouquet of flowers on the table which was right next to the bed.

“Are you feeling any better now?” questioned Minho while creasing his brow in concern.

On the bed lay Sulli. She was as pale as a ghost and her lips were cracked and dry while her eyes were also looking tired. 

“I am perfectly fine so stop stressing and that worried face of yours does not suit you not one  bit” smiled sulli while giving out a weak laugh.

Minho came closer and pulled up a chair and sat right beside her. He then reached out and took Sulli’s cold hands and placed them on his warm cheek.

“Do your hands feel warmer now”

She could feel the warmth of his breath blowing on her hands. He then looked at her and leaned forward so that his breath was now blowing on her ear and he then whispered softly,

“promise me that you will never do that again promise me”

With that he took hold of her chin and whispered once again

“promise me”

Their noses were almost touching. Their gazes were locked on each other. Minho then looked down from her angelic face and then suddenly felt a strange warm liquid fall onto his hand and then looked up to discover it was Sulli’s tears.

“It was so painful I felt like no I thought I was going to die. That I was going to die Minho.” Cried Sulli while tears cascaded down her pale face.

 Minho looked up at her crying face and grabbed her and wrapped his long toned arms around her fragile tired body. He hugged her tighter and tighter as if almost she was swallowed into his warm embrace.

“Don’t ever say that again. You know I can’t lose you, I have no one. My parents have left me, I have no family so I can’t lose you anyone but you”

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Come with me to Neco, I won’t let you die let’s just give in!” Raged Minho.

“No! I refuse! I will not let them control me. I will not let them destroy me-“

Before Sulli could finish her sentence she fell down on her knees and began gagging and coughing out blood. She clawed the floor screaming as all of her veins were protruding out of her ghastly sick lifeless skin.

Suzy then entered the room holding a tray of hot soup and a glass of water. Crash! Then with seeing Sulli lying there on the floor she dropped the tray out of shock. The warm liquid quickly spread out and engulfed the floor nearly merging with patches of crimson blood and whiite feathers

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

As Minho was talking to Sulli, he felt his phone vibrate. Having a quick look at the name displayed on his phone he said his goodbyes and left the room. The message was from Neco. It was better, Minho thought that until Sulli recovered he didn’t tell her that he just received a text message from them. Going into his inbox he opened up the message it read:

Attend the meeting tomorrow you will receive the details later. It is time to meet the heirs.

With that Minho closed the phone and walked away.

 

Authors note: hehe hope you guys liked this chap please comment and subscribe and hopefully the next ones will be longer but this story is only getting started ;)