Introduction

Dashed Hopes

The girl brushed her petite fingers through her silky charcoal coloured hair and entered the sweeping gates that led to her school.

All eyes shifted towards her and every single step she took a new whisper flew into her ears. She was used to this by now or she just didn’t care.

“Omg that’s Krystal”

“She is soo pretty!”

“Obviously she is part of the Crimson roses”

“All Together there is 6 isn’t there”

She stood out from everyone but wasn’t that the point. That is what they wanted.

Everyone around her were the normal students of Norton high, they all wore blue and white uniforms unlike her and the rest of Crimson Roses who wore plum and gold and each of their uniforms could be styled to their own preferences.

“Krystal!” 

A clear voice from ahead approached her and she lifted her gaze up to see a girl, it was Suzy. She was also another member of Crimson roses and was also one of Krystal’s closest friends. She was smiling at her a big great smile that could cheer almost anyone up.  

They both entered a lounge that was specially made for them.  The walls were plastered in dark floral print wallpaper with jet black sofas and a coffee table. There were various lights hanging from the ceiling that reflected off the shiny marble floor.  Most important of all to complete the room there were the rest of the students who were also part of the Crimson roses.  

There were 2 guys on one sofa. One of the guys saw Krystal and looked up and gave a little smile his name was Kai. He was the only one Krystal couldn't beat, she was considered one of the most strongest girls and could beat evreyone in fights everyone except him.   For some reason Krystal felt like she knew  this guy  for a very long time but they had only met when they all first started this school and were put in Crimson roses. It had only been half a year since they all knew each other and already they were all so close.

“Now now aren’t both of you late” expressed the second guy while giving a little smirk and glancing towards Suzy.

“Oh be quiet Soo hyun” replied Krystal and walked off to go and sit by Kai.

“Yeah I guess we are a bit late sorry” answered Suzy cheerfully and once again giving a smile while tilting her head.

Which left Soo hyun blushing and he quickly turned his face away to hide from his embarrassment.

On the other sofa there was a boy and a girl. Sulli and Minho. They were the only official couple amongst the 6 students and the whole school knew that since all 6 of them were considered as celebrities in this school. All 6 of them were put in this since they all were completely talented and exceeded in everything there looks, Intelligence, martial arts and sports. They were the top 6 in the school, they were the pride of this school.

 

 

Authors note: ok i know that was very short but this is only the introduction to some of the characters and i am hoping to put up a more longer chapter soon but i am just trying this out :) so i hope you all like it :D