lossing

If We Meet

They are again back to the jungle. This time is quite busy for everyone. Changmin and Junsu is scheduled together to their dismay. We’ll they have to really get into their ballad. Actually they have no chance to meet because they keep on cancelling their schedule but they can’t run away now as the time is already ticking. They just have a month until the Chrome album release.

Junsu enters the SM headquarters with his body guard and some SM representative, and he remembers each memory he has in each hallway he passes by. Very much has changed. He scans in rooms with open doors and he pass by some trainees and some artist whom he doesn’t recognize anymore. And he stops when he sees a lonely boy playing the piano while singing in one of the rooms. Seriousness is plastered in his face as if thinking deeply or concentrating on what he is doing.

‘He reminds me of someone’

“He’s Choi Eun-chul, he’s a V.I.P” the SM representative who is in his middle age explains politely. Junsu nods in understanding. Suddenly someone comes closer also from inside the room. Apparently he’s not alone. A tall guy in black long sleeve and dark jeans approaches to him and pats his back. It’s none other Shim Changmin.

Changmin turns into the audience and comes close to them.

“Anyeong” Changmin greets informally but better than nothing.

“Anyeong” Junsu replies.

“So are we gonna do this or what?” Changmin said cockily.

“Well we need at least a music room”, Junsu says sarcastically.

“Okay, follow me”

Changmin leads the way to a room with some instrument. Then he turns into the people. “Could you give us some space, we need to be alone I think” Changmin said to them. The bodyguards and staffs chose to follow Changmin while Junsu already heads in the piano and play some melody.

“So, did you arrange something?” Changmin asks.

“Well, Jaejoong-hyung thinks it’s better for the two of us to really work on something”

“So he became the leader of JYJ?” Changmin asks as he stands closer to Junsu after he locks the door to the music room.

“Well, it’s out of respect he became one. We three decided not to appoint one but because of the amount of decision making really on Jae-hyung’s shoulder sometimes he apparently just came in naturally” Junsu explains as he still continuous to press on some piano keys. “But he always told us, Yunho would always be the leader in his heart”

“But if he really is your leader, you should have followed him” Changmin says.

Junsu this time stares at Changmin. “It’s not the matter of he’s ought to be followed Changmin. Yes, he’s the leader, but we want to be free. We respect Yunho and we honor his leadership but when it comes to our freedom we can’t help but follow our heart”

Changmin sighs. “Okay, let’s not do this again. How about we start on this song” Changmin grabs some chair and sit closer to Junsu. “I in all honestly can’t do some arrangement” Changmin says.

Junsu raises his brow. “Come on Changmin, I know you have some talent in you. Why are trying to hide it?”

“What are you talking about? You know I don’t play piano or any instrument for that matter. But I can handle the lyrics”

“Liar”Junsu grabs something from the instruments, grab some thing. Changmin is curious as to what is Junsu’s hands and when he looks closer he raises his eyebrow. A guitar.

“We’re suppose to sing a ballad, it’s better with piano”

“No, no piano this time. I heard you’ve been practicing. Let’s use that talent of yours”

“But I’m not good” Woah, for a Changmin to say that is new. Sure he would say that he can’t do something but to admit to himself he’s not good is something.

Junsu raises his brows. “Since when did you become unconfident of yourself?”

“Are you really asking me that?” Changmin lock eyes with Junsu. “Fine, imagine this. After you left, we went from different activities and even though there are lots of fans supporting us, there are so many critiques and haters too. Yunho-hyung failed in his drama and my drama was so-so. While, Yoochun hyung garnered so much awards. Then Jaejoong-hyung also got many awards both in Japan and Korea. Also he became successful in directing. You, you became the new prince of the musicals. Some people know we are different, but you know what, when they compare us to you- we’re just merely your shadows in all of it. We sang songs that supposed to for five people and we can’t have it done without some other SM family supporting us. So what do you think? Would I have confidence out of it all?” By this time Changmin lowers his head as he feel as sharp prickling in his eyes.

Junsu is quite shock. He didn’t know. He thought Changmin is better here. Changmin of all people sets high standards for himself. Even when he’s training he’s quite special also as he together with Siwon are like V.I.P.s of the company. So where is that confident kid?

Junsu hugs Changmin which makes the other shocked. “Changmin-ah, this is not you. You are good. You are witty. You are smart. You are strong. You are unique and most of all you are not alone” Changmin can’t help but sob on his hyung’s shoulder. This two youngest always fight but also times like this they also get along.

“So how about we get going with the song” Junsu smiles. This two actually are sometimes unpredictable. One moment they are fighting then the next they are getting along again. Just like their younger days.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Mr. Kim, your condition is getting worse. You should be accountable to someone. Confidentiality contract or not, we are talking of your life here. At least tell someone from your family” The doctor says as he talks to the beautiful man opposite him. “And you should not be stressed too much. What if you didn’t reach America for your operations?”

“But doc, I need this. I don’t know if the operation will work. Before that, I want to make sure of everything to be okay.

The doctor sighs. This is a big burden in his part. It’s true that the patient really has a right for privacy but as a doctor he wants to make his patient alive also.

“Mr. Kim, okay, I’ll allow you to go off this time and I will increase your dosage. But please you can’t, I say again, you are not allowed to be stressed too much”

“Don’t worry doc, I’m positive something good is about to happen this time”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“You’re late” Yunho says as he is already pumped up to dance after warming up and stretching. There just two of them in the dance hall.

“Mian” Jaejoong says with an apologetic smile. “I have to do something”

The two of them just finish recording 2 days ago. And now they’re about to handle the choreography. Jae suggested that they should do also all the choreography to make them really the owners of the productions. And plus, Jae said he has faith in Yunho to come up with good choreo. Nothing new for Yunho but doing it with Jae is quite challenging.

Jae starts stretching. Yunho stares at Jaejoong and he didn’t by instinct he already grabs on Jae’s hands. It’s not bandaged anymore but there are small marks of where the wound was.

“I’m fine” Jae smile.

Yunho, who is quite shock of himself lets go.

“Okay let’s do this”

They dance in almost 4 hours but..

“Yah!! Kim Jaejoong-ah! We’ve been learning this same routine why are you not getting it”

“Mian” Jae said.

“Okay.. Let’s take a break” Yunho says. Yunho went out and have some fresh air in the balcony. On the other hand Jae touches on his eyes.

Jae starts to tear up. Minutes ago are like a limbo. He can’t see anything. Everything is a blur. Even until now. And the sad part is he can’t remember as to how he got here. Some of his short memories somehow are like loss. It’s been happening lately. One thing he’s doing something then later somehow he felt he jump some things ahead. But he knows that all that happened is that he loses some of his memories -as expected of his condition. It’s so scary, it’s like someone is stealing your memories away from you. And he felt that he could lose some important once.

 But he can’t tell Yunho. He can’t tell anyone and he must hang on.

He can’t give up. He tries to adjust his vision and fight the blurriness and somehow he could make out of shape out of everything. With his small tim of break he tries to do the routines by heart rather than relying his vision. He closes his eyes and remembers what Yunho thought him.

Yunho came a few minutes later and he catches Jae doing the right routines. But surprisingly Jae is closing his eyes, why? ‘Strange’

Jae keep on going oblivious of his surrounding, it was only when he saw in the mirror a big familiar blur that makes him jump up in surprise. “Y-yunho(?)”

Yunho furrowed his eyebrows. Did he just question or I’m imagining things. Anyway..

“Okay, I think you got it. Let’s move on”

Jae nods and smiles “Ait”

They did the rest of the routines smoothly and some roughness again when they start to get tired. It was until Yunho sees Jae really struggling that he decides to call it a day. They say their goodbyes after finishing and the part ways. Yunho heads to the shower first before going to the parking lot. He still sees Jae’s car.

‘He didn’t go home yet?’

One of the CJES staff is also seems about to go home and but surprisingly he is trying to enter Jaejoong’s car.

“Oh, staff-ssi, where is Jaejoong?”

“Jaejoong, ahh, he already went home. He went with his manager’s car. He said he could not drive so he asks me to drive his car home’’

Yunho furrows his brows. ‘Is Jaejoong  that tired? He has done this kind of practicing before during the glory days of TVXQ, even worst, and still he could still drive.’

Yunho sighs, something is wrong with him but he can’t pin point it. Maybe it’s just the stress. Jaejoong also have been losing weight through these years. ‘Yeah, probably just stress. I hope’