In Sickness and Health

When God Made You

Choi Siwon slowly walks into the dorm, carefully not making any noise. He walks directly to the one room that he is so familiar about. He opens the door also slowly, then finding the love of his life, Cho Kyuhyun, lying on the bed with a thick blanket over him.

He took off his jacket then slowly climbs to the bed, making himself lying comfortably next to Kyuhyun under the blanket. He can feel Kyuhyun is stirring from his sleep, so he hushes him slowly while spooning him. Siwon can also feel the heat from his boyfriend’s body that is not getting any cooler since the morning he left him.

He supports his head with his hand, while his eyes are busy scanning Kyuhyun sleeping figure. He touches Kyu’s face lightly, still warm. He looks around and find the messy room, his boyfriend is not a neat person, but this room is even more messy than before. The clothes are sprawling in the floor, Kyu’s musical script is lying in the end table along with an empty cup and bowl and some medicine. He sighs slowly, regretting the fact that he left Kyuhyun this morning. He already insisted to stay with the younger one, since there will be no one in the dorm, but Kyuhyun didn’t let him and said that he’ll be fine. Judging by the look of his room and his not-even-cooler temperature, he is clearly not fine.

So Siwon slowly gets up, careful not to wake Kyuhyun, and went to the kitchen to make some hot soup, porridge, and a cup of green tea for Kyuhyun dinner. Once he finished, he back to the room and still finding Kyuhyun is sleeping. He already cleans up the dishes that previously on Kyu’s end table, so he can puts the dinner on it.

“Babe... Wake up, have some dinner.” Siwon calls Kyuhyun softly but Kyu just replied it with grunts.

“Kyu, come on. You need to eat something.” Siwon said while caressing Kyu’s hair. Seeing Kyu is not even moving from his sleep, Siwon decided to lean down, and give Kyu’s face kisses softly one by one in every inches. He knows Kyu will always wake up with this trick.

“Hyuuuung...” Kyu tries to remove his face but Siwon still can kiss it.

Siwon can’t help but chuckling, “come on, dinner.”

Kyu slowly blinking his eyes before open it slowly, he is so dead tired because of all those schedules, and finally his body is giving up. He sees his boyfriend is already sitting in the edge of the bed while holding his hands.

“I made you some porridge and soup. Come on, you need to eat so you can take your pills.” He said warmly while rub Kyu’s hand with his thumb.

Kyu sits up slowly, while Siwon took the bowl of porridge. He starts to feed him, while chat a little bit, telling each other about their day, or more like Siwon tells Kyu about his day because Kyu’s day is only contains two things; sick and sleep. Once the dinner is done, Kyu take his pills while Siwon bring the dishes to the kitchen.

Once when he is back to the room, he climbs the bed once more, setting himself next to Kyu. Siwon grabs Kyu’s waist softly while pulling him to his chest, while Kyu is holding Siwon’s hand that grabbing his waist. He hums happily when he feels Siwon give him kisses on the back of his head.

“Get some sleep, you’ll be better tomorrow.” Siwon said.

“Will you be here tomorrow?”

Siwon moves his head a little bit to kiss Kyu’s side cheek, “when you wake up, I’ll be there, everytime.”

Kyu blushes while tightening his hand on Siwon’s.

“Thank you, hyung.”


This is the first story after months not write any of it. I'm so so so sorry for my reader (especially The Marriage) for waiting so long for an update. I'm curently on this writer's block state, but anyway, this drabble is a baby step, right? I hope I can continue my stories before I get back to school! Thanks.

x.