Falling in Love All Over Again

When God Made You

Super Junior and their managers are having dinner after their last fan meeting, trying to enjoy their little free time before tomorrow they’ll be back with their busy activities again. They are just eating while laughing non-stop, sharing stories or rewinding their funny memories with each other.

While in the other hand, Siwon’s eyes have been stucked in the figure in front of him since the dinner started. He is laughing along with the others, but his eyes will always come back to that figure, Cho Kyuhyun, his own boyfriend. His eyes can’t stop observing him. How Kyuhyun laughs, how his puffy cheeks will look even cuter, how his brown locks look so fluffy, how his bright eyes are turning to a thin line everytime he laugh.

Siwon’s mind suddenly came back to the first time he met. How he will never imagine that that boy will turn his world upside down. How in the end he will do anything to be with him and can’t even dare to imagine how life without him. Their memories flash in Siwon’s mind. Their confession, their first kiss, their first make love, their fights, their arguments, their dates, their usual night in the apartment, their busy morning, and everything. It’s been 4 years since they are together, yet Siwon still find a hard time to believe that Cho Kyuhyun is his.

He looks at the boy once again. Kyuhyun is laughing, making Siwon smiles sweetly to him. He is falling in love all over again. It’s still feel like the first time he sure about his feeling, well, it’s even feel better. He is not just sure he is fallin in love with this boy, but he is also sure that he wants to spend the rest of his life with him.

Kyuhyun, who feels the gaze from his boyfriend, looks up to him. At first he thought that he will welcomed with the ‘i-want-you’ gaze from his boyfriend, not that he is complaining. However this time, once his eyes met Siwon’s, all he can see is how Siwon is looking at him so lovingly.

Their eyes locked into each other for a couple of seconds, before the others interrupt him by standing from their own chair and ready to leave the restaurant.

Siwon stands up, waiting for Kyu walks to him. He reaches his baby’s hand, while still looking at him sweetly.

“What?” Kyu asked.

Siwon doesn’t answer that, he just hums, while his other hand is caressing Kyu’s brown locks.

“What?” Kyu asked again.

Siwon gives his sweet smile once again to his boyfriend, “nothing.”

They are looking into each other eyes once again, before Siwon took Kyu’s face in his hand and give those pinky lips a sweet yet short kiss. Kyu closes his eyes, trying to enjoy their moment.

“Hey love birds! Aren‘t you coming?” Hyukjae interrupted them from the outside of the restaurant.

Siwon pulls Kyu closer with his arm in Kyu's shoulder, giving Kyu a long kiss in his crown, while mumbling the words that he will never get tired to say; “I love you.”


I'm so cheesy, until I wanna throw up.