A Letter

When God Made You
Cho Kyuhyun sits himself in one of the plane’s seat. He sighed in relived after finally sitting in the plane that will take him and the rest of the members back to Seoul from Japan. All the rest of the members, except one, his own boyfriend, Choi Siwon. Who is now sitting in one of the seat of other plane that will take him to Hongkong instead back to Seoul. Siwon will continue his schedule from his new movie in there, while Kyu will stucked in Seoul doing all the recordings of his shows.
 
He sighed again once again. He knew this will come as soon as Siwon told him about his new movie. He knew he needs to be patient like he used to. Even though they have done this for like million times, he still never get to used to it.
Kyuhyun hates to wake up with the cold empty space next to him. He hates to eat breakfast alone in they shared apartment. That’s why when Siwon is away, he likes to spend his time in the dorm. What Kyu hate the most is how he will missed Siwon’s touch, his kiss, his big warm arms that will hug him tightly. Moreover, he hates that he will missed Siwon’s presence in his days.
 
After imagine his days without his own boyfriend, Kyu decided to stop thinking about it for a moment. He looks down in his feet, there are some gifts and letters from his fans in the airport. But there is one letter that gets his attention right away. He can see the letter ‘WK’ in the corner of the blue envelope.
He take the letter and about to read it. However, there is no letter, there is only one photo in that envelope.
 
The photo is a picture of him and Siwon, maybe taken in their previous Super Show. Siwon was looking at him while smiling brightly, showing his famous dimples. While Kyu is smiling to the audience, didn’t even realize that Siwon is smiling next to him.
He turns the photo back and sees something is written in there; Kyuhyun oppa, thank you for always making Siwon oppa smiling like that. It’s written in his face that you complete him. Keep making him smiling like that, okay?
 
There is no name in that envelope. Kyu looked once again to the picture. Then he is smiling sweetly, looking at it. He touches the photo right in Siwon’s face lightly, before he feels his phone is vibrating.
He reads it before looking to the plane’s window with a sweet smile and a light heart.
 
‘This too will pass. I love you.
-Csw.’