Matched

When God Made You

Kyuhyun is dragging his tired body to the apartment. It is already midnight past, and he just got home after the last recording of Mamma Mia which happened to be out of the town. His body is tired like hell, all he want to do is just sleep as long as he can.

However, he knew he will get more than just a fine sleep when he saw his boyfriend, Choi Siwon, in the bed. He gave his sweet smile, he took off his glasses and put the book that he has been reading in the night table. Siwon spreads his arms, ready to welcome his tired baby.

Kyuhyun walks towards his boyfriend and immediately dropped his tired body in Siwon’s. Siwon in the other hand is only chuckling, while cuddling the small figure in his hands. He gave Kyu a kiss in his crown while rubbing his hand in the boy’s back slowly.

Siwon can feel all the tiredness from his baby, knowing from the fact that Kyu can’t even open his eyes anymore. So he decided to keep rubbing Kyu’s back, and his hair lovingly, so the boy can sleep.

After minutes Siwon finally realize something cute in Kyu’s wrist, he can’t help but laughing a little but immediately stopped when he feel Kyu is stirring from his sleep.

“What are you laughing at?” Suddenly Kyu asked, or more like mumbling because his face is drown in Siwon’s chest.

“Why you still up, babe? I thought you sleep.”

“What are you laughing at?” Kyu repeated then looks up to him.

“Nothing. It’s just, you wear a pink bracelet.” Siwon asked while looking at the pink bracelet in Kyu’s wrist.

He touches the bracelet before saying, “since when you in into pink? Is Sungmin hyung finally success to drag you to his pinky world?”

Kyu rolled his eyes and place his head back to Siwon’s chest, “I’m not the one who buy it. It was a friendship bracelet from Young Ja nunna.” He said lazily.

Then Kyu can hear Siwon’s laugh, “a friendship bracelet? That’s cute.”

Kyu looks up again, “what? Don’t tell me you are jealous.”

“What? No. It’s truly cute, and I’m not jealous.”

Kyu pouted then place his head again, “that’s good. Because I have no energy to fight with you.”

Siwon smile sweetly, “sleep, babe.” He said while back rubbing Kyu’s back and give him a little massage in his intense body.

But after a while Siwon suddenly spoke again, “do you think we can get a friendship bracelet too?”

“Does our relationship here look like a friendship to you?” Kyu asked back with his closed eyes.

“Well, you are my boyfriend, but also my best friend, and also my husband, and also the love of my life, and also...”

“Ok ok. Geez, why I end up with a cheesy boyfriend like you?” Kyu look up, rests his chin in Siwon’s chest. He rolled his eyes trying to look like annoyed but the blush is still there.

Siwon laughs, “But seriously, babe. Can we get a couple bracelets?”

“You mean can we get again a couple bracelets?”

“Did we ever have one?” Siwon asked dumbfounded.

Kyu looks at him unbelievably.

“Oh right. We ever had one. But we never use it in public. Too bad.“

“Of course we never use it in public. Mine had your name written on it, and my name in yours. How can we use that in public?” Kyu rolled his eyes. Sometimes he thinks that his boyfriend’s brain is lost somewhere over the world. He remembers the day Siwon gave him that bracelet, he was happy, but he knew that once they used it Leeteuk was insisting them to take it off and never use in public again. Siwon might be romantic but also stupid sometimes.

“Anyway, can we get a new one?” Siwon asked again.

Kyu sighed, even he resists it, Siwon will still buy him a couple bracelets. He places his head back to Siwon’s chest and cuddle against it, “as long as we can used it freely in public.” He mumbled.

-

 Two days later Siwon came home with a happy face. He steps into the living room, finding his baby is watching TV in the couch. He approached the boy and sits next to him.

Kyu turns around and finding a big grin in his boyfriend’s face.

“I brought you something.” Siwon said then handing him a box from Nike.

“What is it?” Kyu asked while opening the box.

“Our couple bracelet.”

Kyu look inside the box, there is a Nike fuel band inside it. He pulls it out confusedly.

“Look, I’m already wearing it.” Siwon shows off his right wrist.

“Here, I’ll put it on you.” He said again. Siwon takes the bracelet from Kyu and put it on his left wrist. Kyu looks up, his confused face turns to a happy face since his boyfriend is looking so happy with this simple thing.

“Our couple bracelet.” He said again while lift both his arm and Kyu’s.

Kyu laughs happily. He moves his body closer to Siwon, looks him in the eyes before kiss him on the lips.

“You think the fans won’t notice?” Kyu asked concerned.

“Nah, they won’t. They’ll think it’s a concert property.” Siwon answered confidently.

Kyu looks at him again. He knew the fans will notice it, he knew in the end they will took it off, he knew in the end they can’t use in public again, but what he knew the most is Siwon is simply happy with this thing. His boyfriend always has a thing in something match for both of them, so the world will know that they are couple. He knew Siwon is dying to tell the world that they are couple, but they never can.

He smiles once again, decided to use this couple bracelet even for a moment.

They kiss again which in the end is leaving them with only the bracelet in their wrist.

-

But in the end, the day when they need to take off their couple bracelet is coming. Leaving a sulking Siwon while Kyu is trying to coax the big baby.

“We don’t have to wear match thing to show we are couple. You knew our heart is matched, even the world know that. They knew we are couple. Okay?”

And that’s all Kyu needs to say to stop his big baby sulking.


I know the bracelet thing is already old, and I already had this story in my mind since weeks ago, but I just had time to post it now :p

Anyways, I always think that Nike fuel band is Wonkyu couple bracelet <3