Thank You

When God Made You

Cho Kyuhyun is blinking softly under the dark room. He touches the figure who is sleeping next to him, Choi Siwon. His finger’s tip is lightly touching Siwon’s face. His eyes, his nose, his bowed lips, and those thick eyebrows.

“Siwon...” He calls him softly. So soft even he sure Siwon won’t hear it, but the man is groaning softly as an answer.

“Thank you...” He said again, still softly.

He waits for a moment, then he looks at his own boyfriend who is blinking his eyes confused and cutely.

“For what?” Siwon asked, not sure from where that coming from.

“For loving me.” Kyu answered softly, his eyes never leave Siwon’s.

The older man’s confused face suddenly turns into a sweet smile. Siwon is looking at his boyfriend’s eyes, all he can see are the truth, love and sincerity. He pulls Kyu’s head to his chest, letting the boy rest his head there while his hands are hugging him tightly by the waist.

They stay for a while, before Kyu speaks again, “thank you for always staying with me. Thank you for being the reason why I’m alive.”

Siwon is afraid he hears the wrong thing, he never expected that his baby would be this romantic even someday. In their relationship, it’s his job to do the romantic and cheesy way, meanwhile Kyu is showing his love in much different ways.

He pulls away, “where this coming from?” Siwon asked.

Kyu is only looking him in the eyes without even bother to answer it. Siwon sighed while smiling sweetly, he leans forward and took the boy’s lips in his. They kiss slowly, enjoying the touch of skin to skin, enjoying the moment that they love the most. When Siwon pull them away again, he looks to the boy, who is also smiling sweetly to him, once more. Then he places Kyu’s head back to his chest, and hugging him tightly by the waist. He give butterfly kisses in Kyu’s head, while Kyu is smiling and hearing the beat of Siwon’s heart beat that he finds it too beautiful.

Kyu is actually not sure why he suddenly had this sweet talk with Siwon. However, when he saw the man's peaceful sleeping face, he just remembers something. He remembers when he was in high school, he was having this 'looking-for-identity' state. He was thinking hard back then. He just realized that he has no exact reason to be alive. Sure, he loves his family and friends, but all those for them, not for himself. Then when Siwon came, he found the reason for himself. He needs to be alive in each day, just for a simple thing that he does for himself; loving Siwon. Loving Siwon is the thing that he needs to do every day, it's like breathing. Both Siwon's love and loving Siwon is like breathing for Kyuhyun.

Lost on his own tought, Kyu closes his eyes, counting the heart beat in his mind. Then before he realizes, he already sleep with the smile in his face. Siwon in the other hand is also already driving to his dreamland that maybe will full of Kyu’s sweet scent.


I don't know where this coming from. I'm just feeling.... blue?

Anyway, enjoy this drabblessss. More will coming up! <3