9

7 to 1

 

 
  Suho and Chen ran out with you. "Lizzy, slow down. You have no clue where you are going and we are just going to get lost." "Well Jongdae if you are so smart you can lead the way." "Down this hall. It will turn into a dead end and we will go to the left. That's where Kris went." Suho and I nodded and followed Chen to the end of the hall. "Do you think one of should go to the right? You know in case Kris went this way." Suho said. "I think we need to stick together. We don't want to have to do this again. And I just don't want anything to happen to either of you." I said and they didn't argue. We went to the left and about halfway down the hall we saw a faint light coming from one of the rooms. "Do you two see that?"Suho whispered "Yeah. Maybe Amber and Kris are in there." I said trying not to be too hopeful. "There's only one way to find out right?" Chen said and walked in front, Suho held my hand as we walked behind. 
  I was nervous about looking in there, I didn't want to see another one of my friends injured, but when I looked inside the room was empty of people. The only thing in there was a fallen flashlight. "Whatever was in here has left." "No Chen, lets go check the rest of the rooms down this way." I was still holding on to Suho's hand and grabbed one of Chen's to pull him out of the room. "Come on Chen we need to look for them elsewhere." Suho said very calm and headed out of the room, since I was still holding his hand I was right behind him and Chen was right behind me. 
  There were a lot of rooms on this corridor but most of them were locked or blocked in some way. Only a few were open and most of those only had dirty furniture. We came to the last open room, it was dark inside but we could hear movement. I tensed up preparing for another attack like when we first entered this place, but there was nothing. We got closer to where the sounds were coming from, it was the back corner of the room. Somehow I was the first one over there and laying on the floor was Amber, she had been beaten. Her face was bloody and her left eye was swollen shut, her fingers looked broken and her feet appeared to be dislocated or she had broken ankles. "Oh my god." Was all I said before I felt the blow to the back of my head. 
 
  Kris was making his way back to the room he and Chen had left the others in. He was pissed that he hadn't been able to find Tia, and was even more pissed that he hadn't seen Chen even when he went down the other side of the hall. Before he knew it he was in front of the door he was looking for, he opened it and nearly collapsed when he saw Tia sitting next to Kyungsoo. "Babe, you're ok? "I could say the same to you. Lizzy, Chen, and Suho went to look for you after they heard something." "I should go back for them. Will you be alright?" "Kris I think we should get Soo out of here first. I'm afraid that if he doesn't get some real help soon he won't make it." Kai said trying not to cry. "Do you think you guys can get out of here without me?" "No. I think my leg is broken and I'm not sure Soo can even wiggle his toes. Tia isn't strong enough to carry both of us out." "Ok. I'll carry Kyungsoo, Tia just let Kai lean on you." Kris picked D.O up bridal style careful not to bother the bandage that had been applied. "I'm gonna get you guys to the car then I'm coming back here for the others." Kris said and started on the walk back to the house. "Why is he so set on coming back in here?" Kai muttered to himself as he and Tia followed the tall man.