Leave it to Genies

Genies Invade Aliens

"Do you ever smile?" Yuri asked Sehun who she has just seen his constant straight face this whole time. They were in the kitchen checking out what work needed to be done.

"Frowning's not nice." Tiffany said pointing a finger out at Sehun. Sehun broke out into a wide smile revealing...

"He has eyesmile Fanny!" Yuri said. She looked at Tiffany who mimicked the same expression as Sehun.

"Oh that's cute." Tiffany said. At this Sehun went back to straight face receiving an eye roll from Tiffany and Yuri. 

"Speaking of cute, Tiff where's your companion?" Sooyoung butted in, not bizare that she's in the kitchen at all.

"You think my companion's cute?"

"I mean in an innocent childish way, aigoo get your head out of the gutter." Just then a large rattleing and shaking was heard in the oven, it was shaking violently. All four stepped back as the oven door bursted open revealing a dust-covered Luhan.

"Help!" He piped. Tiffany and Sehun helped to drag him out and pat the cinders and dust off of him. 

"I hope non of this get's on my uniforn." Tiffany groaned even though she could clean it in the blink of an eye.

"Why were you in there?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"It looks like the sleeping pods from Exo-Planet, only a lot smaller and dirtier." Luhan said caughing up black dust.

"Luhan, that's an oven, it's used for cooking." Tiffany explained.

Luhan faced her and raised an eyebrow. "Are they always this dirty?"

"No, this one is just really old. How did you even fit in there?"

"I got rid of the metal thingy's." He said gesturing the the two shelves that belonged inside the oven. 

"Oh, those stay in the oven, that's what you sit the food on." 

"You earlings are very complicated aren't you?" Sehun had a rang of sarcasm in his voice wich Yuri didn't care much for.

"While you're on my planet I suggest that you respect it." She said giving him the death glare. Sehun nodded getting the point. Earth+Disrespect=Yuri kicking his .

 

"Why would you buy a dog when we have yet to fix up this place?" Kris asked.

"Because we were excited." Taeyeon responded. "Besides don't act like you don't think they're cute!" Taeyeon held Ginger out who started Kris's face. 

"I guess you're right." 

Jessica started to awkwardly pet Ginger. She put her hand down shakily on his head and moved towards the back quickly and repeated.

"Don't worry Jessica, he won't bite or anything."

"It's a 'he'?" Jessica's face was its normal expressionless expression.

"Yes. I went to the pet shop with Baekhyun to go get Bacon, a dog not the food, and this little fella just ran right up to me. I had to get him! Oh and by the way Seoul has chnaged so much over the years! It's all lit up, urban, and hi-tech everything. You'd love it."

"You don't say," Jessica slightly smiled.

"Awww," Tiffany said coming out of the kitchen towards Ginger. "Taeyeon he's so cute!" She ruffled his face and he her nose.

"TaeNy." Yoona caughed. 

"What?" Kai asked.

"Taeyeon and Tiffany have a child and his name is Ginger." She giggled.

"Actually he's everyones dog. Mainly mine though, so you're weird comments make no sense Yoona." Taeyeon snapped, or whatever one could consider Taeyeon snapping was.

"Hey guys, maybe we should start fixing the house, you know because twenty-one people have to live in it and I sure am not sleeping on some old dusty floor."  Baekhyun said picking up Bacon to which Tiffany went over to pet.

"He's right. You guys have to do all of the wishing."

"Sehun and I would like wish for this 'bubble tea' these humans like."

"For the house Luhan, you have to make wishes for the house." Tiffany told him.

"I will after me and Sehun try the bubble tea." 

*Why did I get the weird one?* Tiffany thought to herself before asking "What flavor?"

"You pick."

"Wish it."

"I wish me and Sehun had bubble teas." Tiffany snapped her fingers and two bubble teas appeared in Luhan and Sehun's hands. They started sipping and Luhan's eyes nearly dropped from their sockets. *At least humans can cook!*

"This. Is. Amazing." He said. Sehun was so engaged in the drink he started mumbling compliments in Exo-Planets native language wich sounded like a bunch of jibberish to the genies. 

"I take it that's a good sign?" Yuri turned to Chanyeol who nodded. 

"It's our native language." 

"Now onto the fixing," Baekhyun started. "Taeyeon I wish for a brand new floor in this hard stuff." Baekhyun tapped the ground with his foot.

"Wood?"

"Yes, wood."  Taeyeon snapped her fingers and the wooden floor was instantly brand new, waxed, and polished.

"Ohhh me next!" D.O. said. "Sunny, I wish for an up to date kitchen with state of the art equiptment please!"

"Okie dokie. It'l be fun to see how modern kitchens look." Sunny waved her fingers sending bright green magic to the kitchen. The girls all did an awe at the sight of it. Refridgorators had gotten larger with more parts, sinks were more structure, a garbage disposal, and were larger and shiney, the cabinets were large and white with a push to open button. A brand new dish washer, something the girls don't remotely looking so futuristic, the tile was white, the counter tops were granet stones, and the newest Samsung microwave on the market appeared as well.

"Times really have changed..." Sunny barely whispered. 

"Needs color, too much white." Tiffany said sending her bright pink magic to the kitchen changing the entire kitchen with a pink theme. "Much better."

Of course all the boys were against it. "Tiffany noona why?" Luhan asked her with a pout.

"It was boring. Pink makes everything happier!" 

"I think we could make it work." Chanyeol said. This time everybody faced him like he was crazy, but Tiffany just smiled. "I mean if you add in blue to balance out all the pink. Like have the certain things blue and others pink."

"I'm with Chanyeol." Tiffany says making half the things in the kitchen blue and the rest remained hot pink.

"It still looks gay." Sehun said. "But you know its not bad!" He said backing away from Yuri's death glare even though she thought it looked a little silly too,  she knew that Fany means well.

Well the night is young and we still have lots of wishes to grant so brace yourself girls." Taeyeon said, popping her knuckles. "Let's get down to business."

                                                           

Hello my bright smiling faces!

I will incorporate more Seohyun+Tao and Yuri+Chanyeol in the next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Parki :)