Nine Genies, Twelve Companions

Genies Invade Aliens

"What do you sense Unnie?" Seohyun asked. The girls were in the main room of their bottle, and Taeyeon was holding a special meeting. Over the past few decades the bottle had gone under several decorations and changes, when Tiffany had been in charge of decorating one year she had made everything from the ceiling to the carpet pink. But now the inside was mainly made up of deep reds, deep blues, and golds and the girls were mostly okay with that.

"Our new companions are near." She said with her eyes closed.

"How close?" Sunny said scootching to edge of the midnight blue couch.

"Two hours maximum." She said.

The room got tense. "Two hours? You usually have these senses months, sometimes years before they actually showed up. Now it's down to hours.?" Jessica asked suprised.

"That's just the maximum. They could find us any second, they're in the house already." Taeyeon replied.

"They as in more than one?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, ten to twelve of them. I'm not sure exactly how many but definately in that range."

"But there is only nine of us." Jessica said.

"Well according to the Updated Guide of Genies you can share up to three extra genies." Sooyoung said.

"Male or female?" Seohyun asked.

"98% chance of male. But they arent exactly human, they're like super-humans or something along those lines. They either posses great powers or just have really strong pressence about them." Taeyeon said.

"Are they kind?" Sunny asked quivering.

"I can't particullarly sense that. Sorry." Taeyeon opened up her eyes and stared at her eight friends. She sighed. "Look, I know we've been threw a lot these past fifty-something years. But you have to remember we have to have absolute devotion to our mast- I mean companions so lets just try to make the best of it, okay?"

"If they're trouble then they can kiss my !" Yuri said bitterly.

"Yuri-ah please." Jessica said. "Lets not pass judgement before we meet-" Jessica was cut off by the bottle tilting up. The girls all screamed and graped onto counters, sinks and stair-case poles as it was tossed and turned around, finally they turned into large puffs of smoke, travlled out of the bottle through its spout and landed infront of a horrified Chanyeol and D.O.

"What the hell is this?" Chanyeol said. The pink smoke then cleared revealing all nine girls in white Marine outfits and black heels. "Oooohhhh." 

"GUYS COME UP HERE NOW YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!!" D.O. said amazed. They heard heavy footsteps and then the latter door opened as ten other boys popped up and stared.

"So there is twelve of you." Taeyeon said eyeing them down.

"They don't look dangerous." Sunny said.

"They could be monsters. You don't know." Yuri said.

Suho broke in. "Okay Chanyeol what did you do? Why are there a bunch of female sailors in our attic?"

"Yah we're marines !" Sooyoung snapped.

"Not only that, but we are also genies." Taeyeon added.

"What's a genie and are they all as hot as you?" Sehun asked boldly.

"I'm old enough to be your grandmother boy, so watch it!" Taeyeon snapped.

"Genies are magical creatures that well grant you're every wish and command. Their homes are bottles like the one Chanyeol had." D.O. said picking up the gold lamp and showing the other boys.

"Correct." Yuri said. "But unless you want us to drop kick your asses don't ever refer to yourself as our masters. We are your companions and genies. Not your slaves. Got it!"

The boys nodded their heads.

"You each get one genie, but since there's twelve of you then some of us well have to share." Taeyeon simply said. "You have to pick, we have no say."

Kris stepped up to the redish haird one with the icy glare and crossing her arms. "You must be the leader correct?"

"No," Jessica replied. "That would be Taeyeon right there." She moved her head to the left.

Kris let out a hearty laugh. "Wow. Leader or not, I choose you." Jessica looked away.

"That's Jessica, our ice princess."

"I'm Kris."

"And you are?!" Lay said stepping up to a dark brown short haird girl with cheery eyes.

"Tiffany." She replied. He had a soft voice to go with his baby face.

"I'm Luhan. I choose you."

Lay shuffled over to a girl with shoulder legnth dark red hair. "You are?" He asked.

"Hyoyeon, and you are?"

"Lay, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Chen! You're funny, I like it." He said comming up to the tallest girl with the short, flippy haircut.

"Thanks. I'm Sooyoung."

"I like this sassy girl." Sehun said pointing to a girl with long, wavy black hair. "I'm Sehun."

"I'm Yuri." She said crossing her arms.

D.O. maid a bee-line for the shortest girl with long brown hair. "I'm Kyungsoo, but call me D.O." He bowed nervously.

"I'm Soonkyu but call me Sunny." She said nervously.

"Goodness gracious you're picking a genie not getting married loosen up!" Yoona joked.

"So I guess you've done this before?" Kai asked.

"We all have, and the key is to not being nervous."

"Well on that note I choose you. I am Kai."

"I am Yoona." Kai stood behind her and looked forward.

Xiumin walked slowly towards Taeyeon while looking at his feet. "Would you be my genie?" He asked.

"You're asking?" She giggled. "Or do you choose me?"

"I guess I choose you." He chuckled. "Are you the youngest or something?" He asked. "You look really young."

"Ani," she laughed. "I'm the oldest. How about you? You look especially young."

"I'm the oldest as well." He replied.

They both laughed. "It's weird how that works out."

"You're chubby cheaks don't help." Sooyoung smiled as the room laughed.

"Actually Seohyun is the youngest." Taeyeon added.

"Well in that case I choose Seohyun." Tao said waltzing over the girl with the sparkling eyes and long straight dark hair.

"Well looks like that's all the genies." Chanyeol frowned.

"You cans share genies, so acted fast." At this Chanyeol dashed over to Yuri. "Hi I'm Chanyeol." Yuri gaped as his deep voice which didn't match his semi-baby face at all.

"Yuri at your service." She said awkwardly. 

"I choose Jessica," Suho said going over to her.

"Are you okay sharing, Taeyeon?" Baekhyun asked.

"Asked, um, what's his face? XIUMIN Ask Xiumin." She said laughing at the end.

"Well I can see you're going to be a good genie." Xiumin said under his breath. "I don't mind ever sharing with you Baekhyun"

"Yay! So I'm Taeyeon's." He ran over to Taeyeon.

"You are now at the point of no return." Taeyeon said seriously. "You can't switch genies, and genies you cannot switch your companions. I have Ximin and Baekhyun. Jessica, you have Kris and Suho. Sunny, you have D.O., Tiffany you have Luhan, Hyoyeon has Lay, Yuri has Sehun and Chanyeol, Sooyoung has Chen, Yoona has Kai, and Seohyun has Tao. Remember that. Any questions?"

"Yes," D.O spoke up. "How many wishes do we get?"

"It's unlimited. How ever you do have some literature to read over." Taeyeon snapped her fingers and and a large book appeared in her hands.

"It's the handbook for the companion of a genie. It just goes over some rules and regulations. Shouldn't take you that long." D.O. took the liberty of taking it and flipping through it.

"Wait, before we countinue, is there anything we should know about you guys?" Yoona questioned.

"Do we tell them?" Xiumin asked the group.

"Well, I mean they're genies it shouldn't be a shock right?" Sehun asked.

"What?" Yuri asked.

There was a silence before Kris asnwered: "We're aliens. We're not from this planet."