Taxi's, Puppies, and Gucci

Genies Invade Aliens

"Phew! Thought we would have crashed for a second there." Luhan said putting the gear shift into park.

"Where are we?" Chanyeol aked.

"We're in a forest outside of Buam Dong. It's a neighborhood in Seoul." 

"Good thing we picked up some human language before we got here." Baekhyun said slipping on his grey hoody.

"Human clothing is so neat, and comfortable." D.O. said lacing up his converse.

"No, its stupid and baggy." Tao complained. "I want to go home!" He whined, although he was serious he sounded really cute with his whinings.

"For EXO planets sake give it a chance Tao!" Suho said annoyed. "I swear you and Chanyeol are the worst."

"Yah!" Chanyeol barked.

They walked for a miles-and miles across the forest, as they examined the green of the trees. Baekhyun looked up and saw a bunch of dark creatures in the air, traveling in the shape of a triangle.

"What are those D.O.?" He asked.

D.O. looked up and saw them. "Those are called birds. They're flying creatures of the earth."

"Like Kris?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." He chuckled.

"What are these green plants?" Baekhyun asked feeling the green leaves of a bush.

"Those are called plants. They can be used to heal."

"LIKE ME?" Lay asked getting excited.

"Yes. Or can even be poisones, and some are just for decoration. These tall plants are called trees, and they are essential to human life."

"Like how we need tree of life?" Tao asked lifting an eyebrow. D.O. nodded. "Why don't they have a glowing aura?"

"They just don't. They're not exaclty what we'd call magical or powerful because these particular trees have no use to us. But to humans they're quite important, although some feel stronger to them than others."

"What about those white things in the sky?" Luhan asked.

"Those are clouds. They make rain, snow, and hail like on our planet."

"See Tao, we do have stuff in common with the humans!" Suho said eyeing him.

"Oh because we have similar weather we're just like them? Big wup." 

"This planet is quite *LOUD SCRATCH*- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Baekhyun screeched as something brown and furry scurried across his feet. 

D.O. looked at where the fuzzy thing had went, it had gone up a tree in a branch eating an acorn.

"Oh," D.O. rolled his eyes. "It's just a squirrle. They're land animals that can sometimes cause a desease called rabis if they bite you. But other than that they're harmless and kind of cute."

"I don't like them." Baekhyun said getting a tad scared.

"Me either." Tao said crossing his arms. 

"You don't like anything." D.O. said.

"I swear I am with a group of cowards." Kris said rolling his eyes.

"Look! Civilization." Luhan said as they came to the end and were greated by various shops, people, and cars.

"According to my calculations we aren't very far from our new home." Luhan said. The sun was setting but the night was still young and people walked pass without giving the boys a second glance.

D.O. watch as a woman waved her hand and a yellow car pulled up and she got in, then the car drove off.

"Omo a TAXI!" He said pointing to where the woman just stood.

"What is up with you and taxi's D.O.?" Kris asked looking at him as if he was a lunatic.

"The concept is just uncanny!" He replied placing his palms on either side of his face.

As they walked down the streets Baekhyun turned to a shop that had puppies and other various animals in the windows barking and making noise. 

"Aww look at that one." Baekhyun said pressing his nose against the window to furry, chestnut brown, dog.

"He's a rescue." Said the girl standing infront of the shop said.

"He looks like you Baekhyun." Chanyeol joked.

Baekhyun groweld under his breath. "I want him!"

"Hold on!" Suho said. "We should get settled before buying another life shouldn't we?" He whispered.

"But hyung!"

"No buts. We can come back for him." Was his final word.

"Can I go play with him?" Baekhyun asked the girl at the front.

"Of course." She replied. Baekhyun went inside and started playing with the scruffy thing. He squated down and started petting its head akwardly and the puppy started to his face. At first he was scared but eventually he started playing with the puppy as they've had a bond for years.

Chanyeol chuckled at the cuteness of the two before heading down the street where he saw Tao with his mouth agape infront of a gold and beige store that read GUCCI.

"Now this is what I call fashion!" He said as he dashed into the store and took a look at some shoes. Kris followed behind looking around.

"Gege I have to have these!" Tao said holding up a pair of black dress shoes.

"We don't have any Earthling currency yet." Kris whispered.

"Waah! Kriiiissss." He whinned. "But these shoes are to die for!"

"We'll come back and get them okay?" He lead Tao out of the Gucci store.

"Well seems as if you don't hate Earth anymore, Tao." Chanyeol said smirking.

"Okay, so I like one fashionable store that I like on this planet. Doesn't mean I like it." Tao stuck his tongue out.

"I think this is the start of a likeable life on Earth."