First Wish

Genies Invade Aliens

"So, Taeyeon unni was right!" Yoona asked in shock.

"Right about what?" Baekhyun asked.

"I sensed that you guys were more than human. I was right, but I never would have guess aliens."

"Do aliens even exist? You all look human." Sooyoung asked.

"Obviously. We're from EXO planet, we're here on on Earth as punishment." Kai replied.

"Punishment?! What kind of punishment?" Yuri interreogated.

"We almost burned down tree of life when we were supposed to be gaurding it. Chanyeol was the one who nearly burned it."

"It was an accident I swear!" Chanyeol raised his arms in defeat at Yuri's glare.

"So you have fire power?" She asked. Chanyeol nodded.

"We don't wish to reveal our powers to you one at a time. I say its best if you found out over time." Kris said.

"No fair!" Seohyun whined. "We had to reveal ourselves to you!"

"Trust me, our powers will get obvious over time." Suho added.

"Well at least we know Chanyeols." Yoona shrugged.

"But still this is soooo ist!" Sooyoung said irritated.

"How is this ist? What is ist? Is that an earth thing?" Chanyeol asked.

"ism in a nutshell is treating one better than another. I guess it could exist whereever the hell you guys are from. Do they have girls?" Yuri replied.

"Yeah we do. And we are from planet EXO!" Sehun said.

"Are you guys going to make your first wish?" Taeyeon asked a little frustrated.

"I'll go," Kris said going downstairs as the others followed. The apartment looked empty and ghostly with lots of dust everywhere. Kris brought out a large trunk and sat it infront of Jessica. When he opened a bunch of currency from their home planet was shown. It was simple EXO agons that glowed green and blue.

"This our home planets currency, we need to get Earth money."

"You want me to change that into Won? That's Korean money." Taeyeon asked.

"Uh, sure." 

"Wish it."

"Jessica, I wish that all of this was converted into Won." Jessica snapped her fingers and all of the EXO currency turned into Korean Won bills.

"Omo! That's a lot of money." Sunny exclaimed.

Baekhyun walked towards the trunk and took out a few bills. "How much would a rescue puppy cost?"

"You like puppies?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow.

"I love them!"

"Me too! You even look like a puppy."

Baekhyun smiled brightly at the statement. 

"Puppies can be a bit expensive, do you want to go get one?" 

"YES! I would wish for him, but I want to be there and buy him. I wish we were at the pet shop!" He said. Taeyeon snapped her fingers and they were gone. They returned a few miniutes later with the chestnut colored puppy that Baekhyun was playing with, and a small black dog that the others had never seen before.

"This is Ginger." Taeyeon said playing with the black one.

"This is Bacon." Baekhyun said while the brown one his face.

"You named your dogs after food?" Sooyoung asked.

"You can't eat them shickshin!" Taeyeon poked her toungue out at her.

"Aigoo!" Sooyoung scowled. "I wasn't going to eat a dog. That's disgusting!" She stamped her foot against the wooden surface, only to make a dent in it. She looked down. "We have a lot of work to do."

                                    

Was this crappy? I hope not. I had been working on this chapter for a while.

Hope you enjoy.

~Parki