Mama's Punishment

Genies Invade Aliens

"Are we there yet?" Chanyeol asked for the thousandth time.

"Chanyeol, we're traveling at the speed of light, we should be there soon." Luhan said before Kris could snap his head off.

"I still can't believe that we're getting punished for something Chanyeol-hyung did!" Tao pouted. "Now we have to travel across the universe to Earth and live amongst stupid humans!"

"Yah! Evey one of you were envolved it wasn't just me!" Chanyeol said. "And give the humans a chance!"

"Yes we were all envolved but your just had to set off that giant fire bird!" Kris snapped. "You almost burned down the tree of life! How irresponsible."

"Like I said, you were all envolved." Chanyeol flopped back down onto the black leather couch and watched tne stars and black sky of the universe fly past. 

"I hope we blend in with the humans." Lay said nonchalantly.

"I've been reading up on them," D.O. said looking up from his giant text book. "We look just like them! It shouldn't be that hard to blend in. Human's are quite facinating, I can't stop reading about them. They don't even have a pod that travels at the speed of light! Can you believe that?" 

"So no instant transportation?" Luhan gasped his wide eyes getting wider.

"Not even close, they have stuff called buses, trains, and cars that take them places. According to this text book, if humans live in highly urban area's but do not own a car and do not wish to take public transportation, i.e. busses and trains, they well take yellow cars called taxi's that well take them to their desired destinantion for a fee that varies depending on service and city. That is so cool! I hope the place we go has them!"

"That is so lame!" Tao complained. "I want to go back to our planet where there is instant transportation! Not public transportation."

"Tao, please just give it a chance!" D.O. scolded.

"No." He pouted and crossed his arms. "It's no fair its all Chan-"

"I get it! It's my fault! Even though it's all of yours." Chanyeol intterupted.

"Can it hot-head!"

"Make me!" Chanyeol said almost setting the couch ablaze. "Look if you're so upset about it, why don't you just go back in time and prevent me from forming the fire eagle hmm?"

"I would, but I can't! Mama forbid me, she said that we need to learn from our mistakes. Or yours."

"Aish! Come here you brat-"

"WE'RE HERE!" We heard D.O. scream. We all gathered around the window he was staring at and looked at our new home.

"It just a stupid ball of green and blue." Tao rolled his eyes.

"Not much, but it is pretty." Kai mumbled.

"I hope I get to ride a taxi!" D.O. piped happily.

Where are we landing?" Chanyeol questioned Luhan and Kris.

"Some place called Seoul, South Korea. Whatever that means." Kris shrugged.

"Are there taxi's?" D.O. said almost derping.

"I, wouldn't know that!" Kris snapped. 

"Why do you want to ride in them so bad hyung?" Kai asked.

"Their yellow! And the concept is just sereal to me." 

"Hang on because we're going to plunge full speed into the atmosphere." Luhan said pressing some buttons on Mission Control.

The boys all got into their seats as their ship exerted into the planet, Earth.