FOUR

All Arranged
YongMin's P.O.V 
 
Today is EunHye's birthday... Do I tell her? I paced back and forth in my room, and there was a knock at my door. 
 
"YongMin-ah," I heard EunHye call from outside my room. "Are you decent?" she asked slightly opening my door. 
 
"Yeah," I responded, forgetting about dad's will I left on my desk. 
 
EunHye walked in and smiled. "Why are you so cheery?" I asked. 
 
"I met HyunSeung yesterday..." she trailed off smiling even wider. 
 
My eyes widened. "HyunSeung-hyung?! But I thought you hadn't talked to him since..."
 
She continued smiling, but it faltered a little. "I just went to the dance hall to clear my head and he was there..."
 
"That's great! Is hyung coming to the party tonight?" I asked. 
 
"Yes..." she trailed off looking behind me. "What's that?" 
 
I turned and saw dad's will laid out on my desk. Crap! "Nothing. It's for a project," I replied lamely. 
 
"Legal documents for a project? I can see the Korean coat of arms at the top of the pages," she said striding purposefully toward my desk. 
 
"Noona, don't–"
 
I was too late. To my luck she just happened to grab the document I least wanted her to see. 
 
"What's this?" She opened the folder and pulled out the letter. She read it and hastily flipped to the first page finding what our mom wrote. 
 
"This is their 20th birthday gift to me? The company? Well thanks, but I've already taken the compan–" she paused when she reached a non-government document, but a contract-like one with our father's signature at the bottom along with another mans. 
 
As she read the document, her eyes widened. "I'm arranged to be married?!" With that, she fainted.
 
 
HyunSeung's P.O.V 
 
I woke up this morning feeling happy. I'm going to see EunHye again tonight. 
 
I jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower. While I was in there, I realized I don't have a suit that still fits me. "Damn. I guess I have to buy one."
 
*Half an hour later*
 
When I arrived at work, I searched for KiKwang, finding him in the video room. 
 
"Yah, KiKwang," I said, pausing the dance video he was watching and sitting on the table in front of him. 
 
"Yeah hyung?" 
 
"Do you have a suit?" I asked with a mischevious smirk on my face. 
 
"Not one that fits... why?" he asked. "Oh, how'd things go with your friend?" 
 
Heat reached my cheeks. "EunHye invited me to a party and told me to bring friends. Specifically you."
 
KiKwang lit up. "Really? She's really pretty, hyung."
 
I glared at him and he backed away. "Look, we're going to the mall at lunch and taking the rest of the day off. Call DooJoon and JunHyung. Tell them to meet us that the suit shop at the Gangnam mall. I'll call YoSeob and DongWoon," I said with a smile. 
 
*3 hours later - Noon*
 
"DongWoon, YoSeob! I'm glad you guys came!" I said putting an arm around each of their shoulders. 
 
YoSeob rolled his eyes. "Just tell us why we're at the suit shop."
 
"Hey, HyunSeung," I heard a familiar voice call. 
 
"JunHyung!" I ran to him and noticed he was alone. "Where are KiKwang and DooJoon?"
 
"Here," I heard DooJoon call. 
 
"Well, if it isn't Yoon DooJoon," YoSeob said, giving him a manly hug. "How's life as a CEO?" 
 
"Busy," DooJoon replied. "Now, what's this all about HyunSeung?"
 
I smiled to myself. "My old friend invited me to her 20th birthday and told me to bring as many friends as I want–"
 
"EunHye asked for me specially~" KiKwang sighed. 
 
"Yeah yeah... anyway, it's formal, so I thought we could go suit shopping togeth–"
 
"Tonight?" DooJoon asked out of the blue. 
 
"Oh, sorry hyung, does that conflict with something of yours?" I asked. "If it does, that's okay." 
 
"Yeah, sorry man. Besides I already have a lot of tuxes, but I'll help you guys choose..." DooJoon said grabbing the hair at the back of his neck harshly. 
 
DongWoon stepped forward. "What do you have going on tonight, hyung?"
 
"Surprisingly, I'm going to a birthday party too. Some friend of my dad's has a daughter and it's her birthday," DooJoon said questioningly.  "What did you say your friends name was?"
 
"EunHye!" KiKwang answered enthusiastically. 
 
DooJoon sighed. "Oh, nevermind. I thought they might be that same person. They're obviously not. Anyway, my dad says I have some obligation to go..."
 
"That's okay, just don't bail next Thursday on band night," JunHyung interjected. 
 
Okay, last update for today! I hope you liked it :) 
 
If you're confused, anyone that calls her "EunHye" is close to her or someone from her past.