THREE

All Arranged
EunHye's P.O.V 
 
It's the day before my 20th birthday. It's 10:38pm and I came here. Why did I come here? 
 
"Ms... we're closing," I heard a familiar voice. 
 
I turned and saw an old friend. "HyunSeung," I breathed. 
 
His eyes widened and he dashed for me, taking me in his arms. "Oh my god, EunHye... how long has it been?"
 
"Too long," I replied, wrapping my arms around his waist. 
 
"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be preparing for your 20th birthday? Why are you at the dance hall?" he asked quickly, pulling away from the hug to grip my shoulders and look into my eyes. 
 
Answering none of his questions, I slapped his cheek lightly. "5 years really did you good." I smiled. 
 
He blushed slightly. "Answer me."
 
I pulled away and began pacing along the stage. "I don't know. I come here every year on the anniversary of – well, you know. This is the first time I've come here on my birthday..."
 
I turned to HyunSeung and saw that he was thinking. "What are you thinking about?" 
 
"Come with me," he said, grabbing my hand and dashing off the stage and out of the auditorium. We passed a few people as we were moving quickly through the building. Only one said something to HyunSeung. 
 
"HyunSeung, we're all done clos – who's that?" he asked looking at me. We were brought to a stop because this... good-looking muscular guy was in our way. 
 
"Old friend. Just finish closing up KiKwang, I have my key," HyunSeung replied dashing past him. 
 
"I'm EunHye!" I called back. 
 
I looked behind me as I was being dragged and saw the guy smile. "Nice to meet you EunHye!" He waved. 
 
After being dragged through countless amounts of doors and up way too many flights of stairs, HyunSeung finally stopped at another door. "Go ahead," he said, pushing me toward the door. 
 
Cauciously, I opened the metal door and felt a gust of wind. I shivered and felt something soft wrap around my shoulders. I was a blanket. HyunSeung smiled at me. "My mom showed me this place." He smiled to himself and added,  "She said your mother showed her."
 
I continued walking until I reached the edge of the building. I was atop the auditorium. "Uwaa~" I gasped in amazement. 
 
"My mother wanted to tell you that your mom never left during our dance practices, but the two of them watched us from here."
 
I smiled and felt tears springing from my eyes as I looked over the stage. I sighed as I looked up at the night sky. "Thank you," I whispered to HyunSeung. 
 
He hugged me from behind and I heard his teeth chattering. 
 
Giggling slightly, I pulled out of his grasp and put the large blanket around his shoulders. Turning back to the stage, I felt his hands wrap around my shoulders, covering us both with the blanket. I smiled. 
 
"Don't go again, okay?" I heard HyunSeung say. "I haven't seen you in so long... don't do that again."
 
I smiled wider. "I won't." 
 
We just stayed there a while looking at the city skyline and the pretty night sky, when... "Look, a shooting star!" HyunSeung exclaimed, pointing to our left. "Make a wish!" 
 
I closed my eyes... 
 
I wish to be happy. Truly happy. 
 
"Did you make a wish?" HyunSeung asked, making my eyes fly open. 
 
I laughed and turned to him saying, "Of course." 
I wrapped my hands around his waist and breathed in his scent. He may be 5 years older, but he still smells the same. Clean. No matter what he did, he always smelled clean. 
 
His chest heaved as he sighed in content, wrapping his arms around my shoulders once again. "I forgot how much I missed you," I suddenly said. 
 
He laughed so quickly some wouldn't even consider it a laugh. "I missed you too KitKat." 
 
I smiled at his old nickname for me. "You still like KitKat's, don't you?" I nodded into his chest. "And choco-peanutbutter ice cream?" I nodded again. 
 
I sighed and looked up at him. "What about you Hyunnie? Still like Sweet Tarts?"
 
He laughed. "You know me too well," he replied, pulling me back against his chest. 
 
*An hour and a half later... Midnight*
 
"I should get going... I've got a busy day tomorrow and YongMin's probably wondering where I am," I said to HyunSeung as we walked back down to the stage. 
 
"How is Yong?" he asked. 
 
"Good, he's doing significantly better than I am."
 
HyunSeung rolled his eyes.  "You're doing fine. So, doing anything special for your 20th?" he asked as he locked the front door to the dance hall. 
 
"A party. My mom planned it since my 13th birthday. She always said it would be the biggest and most significant day in my life. She lied..."
 
HyunSeung gripped my shoulder. "Don't say things like that. I'm sure she was telling the truth."
 
"Anyway, why don't you come?" I asked, walking to the parking lot with him. 
 
"I'd love to–"
 
"And bring some of your friends... like that KiKwang guy," I said as I unlocked my black Hyundai Genesis. 
 
He looked across the parking lot at his white BMW and sighed. "Y'know, fancy cars are a waste of money."
 
"Not if you know how to drive them," I said, smiling. "Come to the Gala Hall tomorrow at 7. Bring your friends!"
 
"How many can I bring?" he called. 
 
"As many as you want." I smiled and slid into my car. 
 
The drive home was quiet and when I arrived at the penthouse, I found HaNa asleep on the couch. "HaNa... why aren't you in your room?" I asked nudging her. 
 
Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "You're home." 
 
"Yes. Now, you should sleep in your bed before you get a sore back," I scolded, helping her off the couch. 
 
What exactly is EunHye and HyunSeung's relationship? Hmm...