TWO

All Arranged
EunHye's P.O.V 
 
The car pulled up to Seoul Arts Middle School and I stepped out. Heading straight for the front door. It was now 2:40. School would be finished in 5 minutes. I could do no harm in taking YongMin out early. 
 
I entered the reception office and asked for my brother to be called down. 
 
"It's nice to see you again EunHye-ssi," said a voice I didn't recognize. I was about to scold the person for calling by that name, but when I turned I found Ms. Cha, my middle school teacher, and my face softened. 
 
"Hello, Ms. Cha," I bowed 45 degrees. 
 
She came closer and I hesitated a little. She was a part of a time in my life I wanted to forget... "How have you been?" 
 
I swallowed roughly and looked at her. "I've been well. Working hard... as always. How is my brother?"
 
"Hardworking... as always," she replied. "He's doing very well." 
 
I smiled. "That's good." 
 
"Noona!"
 
I turned toward the student entrance and found YongMin panting. "Pabo, did you run all the way here?"
 
He held up a single finger and I chuckled. "Why?" I asked. 
 
"He's probably eager to work on his new project," I heard Ms. Cha say from behind me. 
 
YongMin nodded his head eagerly. "You'll have to tell me all about this project, Yong-ah," I said straightening his uniform tie. "It was nice seeing you again Ms. Cha." And with another 45 degree bow, we left. 
 
"Noona, can we get some ice cream?" YongMin asked as we approached the car. 
 
I smiled. My brother may be 7cm taller than me, but he was such a child. "I'll text HaNa and ask her to buy some. She's out getting the groceries right now."
 
"Tell her to get me my mint chocolate chip!" He said sliding into the car. 
 
*Minutes Later*
 
We pulled up to our condominium and the car dropped us off out front, leaving us alone. 
 
"So, YongMin-ah, tell me about this project," I said as we walked through the lobby to the elevator. 
 
His eyes lit up and he began explaining that he had to make a collage of things that meant the most to him. "So I thought I could add a picture of eomma and appa..." he trailed off as the elevator reached the penthouse floor. 
 
With my eyes slightly tearing up, I turned to my younger brother and put a hand on his arm. "I think that would be a great idea. You should be able to find one in dad's office."
 
Smiling, YongMin ran out of the elevator and through the double-floor condo. Shaking my head I walked to my room. 
 
 
YongMin's P.O.V 
 
I ran away from the elevator, past the living room, past the dining room and kitchen and reached my father's office. HaNa kept his office clean as she always did, but the only time EunHye and I entered was on the anniversary of... well you know, and our parents birthdays.
 
I twisted the door knob and pushed the heavy wooden door open. It still smelled like my father. Putting memories and sadness aside, I focused on the task at hand. I rummaged through his drawers to find the perfect picture of my parents. After finding one, I realized I should add more to show how important they are to me. I pulled on the bottom drawer, but it was locked. 
 
Remembering where he hid them, I grabbed the keys to my fathers desk and opened the drawer to find a heavy file folder. "What's this?" I opened the front cover and found out it was my dad's will. What's this doing locked up like this? 
 
"YongMin-ah!" I heard HaNa's voice call. panicking I slid the folder into my backpack and closed the drawers back up. I'll have to settle for one photo. 
 
"Ne?" I said, dashing out of my dad's office and into the kitchen. 
 
"I have your ice cream," said HaNa as I reached the kitchen.  "What were you doing?" 
 
I clutched my backpack tighter. "Uh... nothing. I was just getting a photo of eomma and appa for my project," I smiled and showed her the photo of my parents. 
 
"That's good, now let your sister know that dinner will be ready in 25 minutes and that I got her favourite chocolate peanutbutter ice cream." HaNa smiled and began preparing dinner. 
 
Breathing a sigh of relief, I ran toward my room. I had made it halfway when I heard the elevator ding. I peeked around the corner and saw KyuRin with several lugages. 
 
"You finally gave in to EunHye's proposal?" I asked from my spot. 
 
KyuRin-noona looked at me and pouted. "I had to. I have only enough money to eat."
 
"That's okay. Let EunHye take care of you. You mean a lot to her," I smiled and continued toward my room. As I passed EunHye's room I knocked and let her know about dinner. 
 
As I finally entered my room, I scrambled to pull the file out of my backpack, spilling its contents in the process. Cursing I began gathering all the documents, when one caught my eye. It was it's own separate folder. 
 
I finished picking up the other papers and slid them into the large folder and hid it under my night table. I looked at my clock. I only have 6 minutes until dinner is ready... shrugging, I grabbed the separate folder and walked to my desk. As I opened it, I found a letter taped to the inside cover. 
 
Gently, I pulled the letter from the envelope and began reading. 
 
 
Dear Song HaNa, 
 
We care for our children very much. We wish for them to have wonderful futures and careers. Above all we want them to be happy. If anything should happen to SooHyun and I, we will leave EunHye and YongMin in your custody. You are the only other person that cares for them enough.
 
 Please give the following documents to EunHye when she turns 20.
 
-Jung ChangHun
 
 
My eyes watered as I ran my fingers over my father's handwritting. I slid the letter back into the envelope and turned to the first page of the documents. 
 
To Jung EunHye, on your 20th birthday. We hope you find your happiness. 
 
This time I recognized my mother's writing. I slapped my cheek to keep myself from crying and opened to the real documents. Quickly reading the contents and flipping through the pages viciously, my eyes widened. 
 
Promise? 
Arranged Marriage? 
Yoon ShinJong? 
Jung ChangHun? 
 
"EunHye's been arranged to marry the CEO of ShinYoon Sports?!" I half screamed. Hoping no one heard me, I covered my mouth. "I have to tell EunHye–" I was about to run to her room when I remembered my father and mother's request. Give to EunHye on her 20th birthday. I sighed. "No matter how important this is, I will follow your request," I said, staring at the photo of my parents. 
 
"YongMin, EunHye, KyuRin! Dinner is ready!" HaNa shouted. 
 
Panicking again, I shoved the marriage documents under my night table and dashed to the kitchen. 
 
Hello! Well, I'm late again... sorry about that. Two more chapters are being posted after this! Stay on this page! Haha ;)