♥ 12 ♥

Playboy's Confession

                Since Rosette Boutique was officially opened, that boutique got lots of attention from its customers. Most of them are satisfied with the clothes collection that were displayed. More modern and contemporary but still got a light touch of traditional Korean culture.

                At the corner of the boutique, Chorong was busy discussing with her customer, Mrs Lee Jinah who is also Sungyeol’s mother, the only guy that is still loyally waiting for her. Usually Sungyeol would stop by with his mother but since Chorong rejected his love the other day, Sungyeol seemed to be drifted away from her. Maybe he does not want his heart to be hurt again.

“I want you to do an embroidery at the bottom and also around the sleeves. Put some silver beads so that it won’t look that dull.”

                Chorng nodded hearing what Mrs Lee just said. Mrs Lee nodded with a smile plastered on her face when she saw the finishing sketch that was drawn by Chorong.

“Okay. I'm really satisfied wih your art work. I really hope that the dress will turn out well before the annual diner of my husband’s company.”

“Don’t you worry. I’ll take care of it.”

“If you say so, then I have no worries. Alright it’s already late. I have to go now.” Mrs Lee got up from her sit.

                Chorong sent Mrs Lee until they arrived at the shop’s door. She looked at her watch and it was already past 9 pm.

“Drive safely.”

                Chorong let out her breath. She was really exhausted today. Since 10 o’clock that morning, customers did not stop coming into the boutique. Chorong packed her things up. Selena had already left earlier because his body was not feeling well.

                After finished organizing the garments, Chorong switched off the air-condition and all the lights. She locked the boutique’s door and walked towards the bus stop. She waited for about ten minutes before the bus arrived. She took a nap during the whole fifteen minutes journey towards her housing residence area. As she paid the fare and jumped out from the bus, she was shocked to see a car safely parked in front of her house.

                As Chorong walked through the main door, she once again was shocked when she saw that Woohyun was widely smiling at her. He was comfortably sitting on the sofa in the living room.

                Chorong forehead went wrinkly.

“How did you know that I live here?”

“It’s me the one that gave him our address when he came during the opening of our boutique the other day.” Mrs Park Eunbi answered on behalf Woohyun. Suddenly she just came out from the kitchen with a tray of drinks.

                Chorong looked at Mrs Park. Pouted. She really wants to stay away from Woohyun. Besides, lately Woohyun kept calling her. It is like he wants something from her. Until she was lazy to answer it and just ignored it whenever he called her again.

“I came here just to visit your mom.”

                At the same time, I can visit you too, whispered him in his heart. Woohyun smiled and watched Mrs Park who was pouring the milk coffee inside the cup.

“Hmm… seems like you just wanna see my mom. So, I’ll go in my room first.”

                Chorong wanted to head towards her room but was stopped by Mrs Park.

“Chorong… it’s not nice to treat a guest like that. What’s wrong with you sitting at there too?”

                Chorong felt uncomfortable. Whether she wants or not, she HAVE to sit with them. Woohyun’s grinned getting wider when his plan succeeded. His real intention for coming to Chorong’s house is because he wants to stare at that beautiful oval shaped face’s girl. Really pretty in his eyes.

“Woohyun-sshi, how was your business?” asked Mrs Park, breaking the silence. But that question still did not answered by Woohyun. Woohyun kept mesmerizing Chorong’s face.

“Woohyun-sshi…” said Mrs Park once again. But this time her voice was a bit louder than before.

“Haa… aaa… eh!”

                Woohyun tyrned his head sideway. When he saw Mrs Park, he just realized that Mrs Park was talking to him. He felt ashamed of himself.

                Mrs Park giggly laughing.

“Don’t stared for too long. It’s not nice.”

                Woohyun looked down the floor. Embarrassed.

                Chorong who was sitting in front of him just shook her head. Her face looked kind of angry.

“Sorry, auntie. But your daughter is really pretty.” Praised Woohyun.

“Alright, alright. Here, let’s have a drink before the coffee cools down.”

                Mrs Park just grinned. She could sense that something good would happen between her daughter and Woohyun in the future.

                The 18th-1 street was not so crowded that night. Just few couples and families were resting on the bench.

                Chorong harshly opened the door. Woohyun followed her from behind. It was Chorong who asked Woohyun to stop the car. At that time, Woohyun wanted to tell what was hidden inside his heart. His inner feelings. But unfortunately Chorong did not let Woohyun to continue his words. She did not want to hear it. It seems like that she could catch up what comes next after the confession.

                                Woohyun stopped Chorong from moving forward. He wouldn’t feel satisfied if Chorong did not hear what he wants to say. He has fallen for her. This is a serious matter. Not just like any other fake confessions that he used to say to the others before her.

                But at that time, Chorong did not care anymore with whatever that guy who was standing in front of her going to say right now. She directly looked at Woohyun.

“Woohyun-sshi, you don’t have to waste your time for me. You wouldn’t get what you wanted for. There are more girls out there who need you, so go and find them. Why must I?”

                She felt really bored with useless guy like Woohyun. Living because of their parents’ wealth. And yet they decided that they do not have to put any effort because everything could be solve by money. For her, there is absolutely no love sparks between a male and a female.

                Chrong still wanted to move forward, but Woohyun already gripped his right hand onto her arm. Strong and firm.

“Because you are different from them, too much different. And Park Chorong, I have to admit that I’m in love with you. Please give me a chance,” pleaded Woohyun for a chance.

“For what? I never let any guy falls in love with me, including you. I’m sorry but you got the wrong person.”

                Chorong snapped her arm from Woohyun’s grip. She wanted walked across the other road but Woohyun once again stopped her.

“No, I am not wrong. It’s you the one that I meant. You’re the one that I love.” Woohyun tried to convince but that only made Chorong smirked.

“Love? What a nonsense. You can play with the others but not me! Okay.”

“I’m not toying with you. I really love you. Why is it must be hard for you to accept my love?” Woohyun raised his voice.

                His patience started to fade off. He never felt this disappointed before. No other girls had crossing his pride just like Chorong.

“Woohyun-sshi, listen to me. I won’t and I can’t accept your love. I hope that you understand this.”

                Tried to tone down the tensed mood. Chorong took a long exhale. Still kept her eyes on Woohyun. There was no smile carved on his or her lips.

“I respect you as my business partner. But I just want our relationship just up until that point. And I don’t want our current relationship to be ruined because of this stupid matter. Please, don’t force me.” Chorong continued to talk.

                Ignoring the hope that Woohyun had on her, she hurriedly walked away. Leaving the speechless Woohyun. Woohyun turned his head and then he saw that Chorong was walking towards the empty rode.

                No! I wouldn’t let you go. I must own you, with any ways that I have. Woohyun has made his decision. He would do anything so that Chorong would be by his side. Without any hesitation, he chased Chorong from behind.

                Meanwhile, without he realized, a car rapidly went towards his direction. Woohyun could only observed for a second. No room for him to get out of the way. The old model of Volvo car was getting nearer. And in a blink of eyes, a loud booming sound was heard. His body flied high and far. And landed on the road.

                Chorong who just wanted to entered the shopping mall, directly looked back. In the beaming light from the street lamps, she could see a body was trembling on the road side.

“Oh my God! Woohyun-sshi!” shouted Chorong.

                Chorong became weak, her body was shaking. But she still walked towards the body that was already being surrounded by the crowds. She still could not believe it. Everything is happening so fast like a lightning.

                Step by step she weakly approached towards Woohyun. She felt so guilty about what just happening to Woohyun. The tears were already streaming down to her cheeks.

                As she arrived at the scene, Woohyun looked hopeless with all the blood that watering the surrounding. His body was shuddering. The more he shuddered, the more blood would come out from his mouth. He could not breath in a coordinate order. Only God knows how much pain does Woohyun had to endure.

                Chorong could not contain her heart anymore. She firmly hold Woohyun’s hand. Giving him strength. She knew that Woohyun is fighting with death right now.

“Woohyun-sshi, hold on. Woohyun-sshi… tried to hold on for awhile.”

                That was all that Chorong could say while sobbing.

                If something happen to Woohyun, then she would not forgive herself. It’s all her fault. She the main reason why Woohyun had to suffer like this.

                Chorong kept crying, . She did not care the people around her anymore. Soon after that, audibly the sirene from the ambulance could be heard. Getting louder and louder.