♥ 5 ♥

Playboy's Confession

The annual report of Wongsang Fabricate Company was in Mr Tanaka’s hand right now, Manager of Millennium Trading. Jang Miseon beamingly grinned.

“Wongsang Fabricate will fall down sooner or later. I think we shouldn’t let go of this golden opportunity.”

                Mr Tanaka flipped the paper one by one. His fingers stopped flipping when he came across at one of those pages. He stared at the company’s finance report.

“Good, just like I want, Wongsang Fabricate is going down to a deficit.”

                He threw away the report on the coffee table. Mr Tanaka let out a big laugh.

“So, what are we going to do right now?” asked Jang Miseon while leaning her back againts the couch. Crossed her legs.

“Search more about Nam Woohyun’s flaws so that our work will be easier,” said Mr Tanaka.

                He looked at Jang Miseon. He wouldn’t let Wongsang Fabricate Company reaches its glory days anymore.

“Tanaka-sshi, I can point them put one by one. The list will go on and on cause he got lots of flaws that we can work on.”

                Jeon Miseon got up from her sit. Walking towards the translucent window. She looked at the hustle and bustle of Seoul’s city that was filled up with the concrete jungle.

“About the contract supplier to Golden Silk Store, I’m very confident that Wongsang Fabricate will fail this one!” said Jang Miseon.

                Mr Tanaka creased his eyebrows.

“How did you know?”

“I’ve sabotage few of its conveyance throughout all these years, until they received lots of complaints from Golden Silk Store and from what I heard, the company doesn’t want to continue their contract with Wongsang Fabricate anymore.”

                Mr Tanaka’s smile getting wider when he heard Jang Miseon’s words.

“What a smart of you.” Mr Tanaka gave his compliment.

“I’ve paid few of their workers to keep their mouth shut.”

“Wow! You really have the guts, I respect you sunbaenim, I really respect you.”

“I will do anything to make sure that Wongsang Fabricate will go bankrupt. This is my revenge and nobody can go in my way but that David Lee old man is the only problem. “

                She clenched her hand into a fist. The fire was wildly burning inside her eyes. Imagining the day when Wongsang Fabricate would kneel down to the earth.

                Mr Tanaka admiringly looked at Jang Miseon.

“What about your son?”

                Jang Miseon smiled.

“He’s always be on my side and I don’t think that my plan would move on that smooth without his helping hands,” said Jang Miseon.

                Jang Miseon looked at Mr Tanaka once again. She put her hope as high as the mountain on Mr Tanaka. She realized even with the help from her son, without Mr Tanaka supporting their back, it was almost impossible for her to execute the ambitious plot.

“And I’d rather that Wongsang Fabricate to fall into your hand.”

                Mr Tanaka stood up. Standing side by side with Jang Miseon who is also her senior and best friend during their study years in Berlin 25 years ago.

“I understand. And we both know what we want right? So, as long as we combine our forces, I believe that Wongsang Fabricate will be ours soon.”

                Mr Tanaka smiled. Jang Miseon doubtfully looked at him.

“Ours?”

                Mr Tanaka nodded.

“Yes, ours.”

                Both of them proudly smiled with the thoughts that they will take over Wongsang Fabricate soon.

“Oh, I almost forget to tell you about my new strategy,” said Jang Miseon.

                Mr Tanaka gave a curious gaze towards Jang Miseon.

“What is it?” He seemed interested.

                Jang Miseon smiled. A sly smile.

“Around 10 o’clock this morning, Wongsang Fabricate should be signing their contract with Bhagi Trading company and that contact value is about a couple millions dollars.”

“So?”

“They are not going to make it. Instead they’re going to lose it.”

“And the reason is?”

“Hmm… because I already set the trap. The deer gonna fall into the tiger’s trap.”

The sunlight that went through the glass window made Woohyun woke up from his dream. He blinked his eyes few times and his head felt so heavy at that moment. Dizzy. He massaged his forehead and hoped that the pain would go away. As soon as he went out from the Paradise Night Club, he merely passed out.

“Hi baby… good morning.”

                Woohyun perplexed. He looked at Hyorin who was standing at the door. Confused. And then his eyes wildly scanned throughout the whole room. He just realized that he was not in his room. Once again he looked at Hyorin. Searching for an explanation.

“Why am I here?”

                Hyorin smiled. Walking towards Woohyun. She sat on the bed, beside Woohyun who was obviously looking sickly pale.

“You were totally drunk last night, so I’m afraid to let you drive your car. That’s why I brought you here,” explained Hyorin. She softly caressed Woohyun’s cheeks.

                Woohyun closed his eyes.

“Urgh! This headache. What time is it?”

                Hyorin looked at her clock.

“Already half past ten.”

“What?” Woohyun almost jumped from the bed. Suddenly he remembered that he had an appointment with Bhagi Trading.

“I have to go to my office right now.”

                Although his head was still heavy, but he tried to get up with all his might.

“What? You’re going to the office? But you’re still not fully recover yet.” Hyorin tried to stop him. Woohyun pushed her hand aside.

“I can’t. there’s still some works left at the company. I have to go right now.”

                Woohyun quickly got up. Searching for his watch, wallet and his car’s key but all of them were not by his side.

“Hyorin-ah, where’s my stuff?”

                Hyorin did not answer. She just looked at Woohyun who was frantically searching for his belongings. Woohyun rummaged the small drawer that was situated beside the bed. None.

“Where did you hide it?” He started to lost his patience.

“What do you want to do with it? you can’t go anywhere, you have to stay here with me. I will never let you go back to your office,” stated Hyorin.

Hyorin couldn’t let Woohyun return back to his company. She has to stop him from going there. By hook or by crook!

“Just give it to me before I started to harm you!” threatened Woohyun after he had thoroughly searching for his belongings.

“I can’t because if I give it to you, I’m afraid that you’ll leave me again. I just want to be with you Nam Woohyun.” Hyorin tried to convince Woohyun.

                She just ignored all the cuss words that came out from Woohyun’s mouth. Woohyun’s heart softened a bit when he saw a tear started to roll down on Hyorin’s cheek. He wiped it away. Hyorin pushed his hand and then she slowly walked towards her room. Soon after that, she handed out all of Woohyun’s belongings to him.

“Why did you hide these stuffs?” Woohyun was confused.

                He looked at Hyorin’s frightened face. Annoyed. All feelings mingled with each other.

“I… I…” Hyorin lost at words. Did not know what she should say.

                Woohyun sighed.

“It’s alright, I have to go now.”

                He wore his shoes. The clock showed that it was already half past eleven. With messy hair and face, Woohyun went out form the house.

                Hyorin followed behind him. Still pleading.

“Oppa… Woohyun oppa, don’t go. Don’t do like this towards me. Please…”

                Woohyun did not even gave a look at Hyorin anymore. He ran as fast as he could towards the elevator.

“Oppa, what’s wrong with you?”

                He almost landed his palm onto Hyorin’s face but he still tried to gain his thoughs.

“You are the one that should answer that question. I wanna go to the office but why did you stop me?” He raised his voice an octave.

                Hyorin went speechless when Woohyun yelled at her. She looked down, did not even dare to look at him. Suddenly guiltiness ran down through his adrenaline.

“Hyorin-ah, I’m sorry. I’m sorry… I really have to go now.” He said half whispered.

                The elevator’s door final opened and Woohyun went inside leaving Hyorin alone.