♥ 10 ♥

Playboy's Confession

               The disco light flashed its light at the centre of the dance floor. At the bar counter, Hyunseung banging his head while listening to the music. While on the dance floor, there were few customers and bar hostess dancing along with the music. Shaking their butts up and down. Left and right. Happy in their own world.

                Once in a while Hyunseung would take a sip from his drink. His eyes wildered around looking for someone. But he still could not find that person. He took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit up the fire. The smoke slowly came out from his mouth.

                Coincidentally when Hyunseung was about to turn his head, he saw Tony, the owner of the Paradise Club. Tony was smiling at him while waving his hand. Tony walked towards him.

“Hey, what’s up! Long-time no see. Do you wanna rent any chicks to accompany you tonight?”

                Hyunseung puffed the smoke to the air. He lightly knocked the cigarette's inside the ashtray.

“Tonight... I don’t feel to do it. But I wanna book someone.”

                Tony smiled. Lightly patted Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Okay, for our cutie Jang Hyunseung, I’ll give the top grade chicks in here. There’s a new girl. You wait here, I’ll call her.” Before Tony could go, Hyunseung grabbed his arm.

“Tony, wait.”

                Tony looked behind. Creasing his forehead.

“I don’t want that one, I just want Hyorin,” said Hyunseung while taking out the money from his pocket.

“I just want Hyorin only and if she doesn’t want to meet me, you have to use force on her.”

                He gave the money to Tony. Tony grinned.

“Alright. Just wait here.”

                Hyunseung nodded. Looking at Tony walking inside a room. Not long after that, Tony backed out again. Followed by Hyorin behind him.

                Hyorin looked sour. Half-heartedly she walked towards the bar where Hyunseung was already waiting for her.

“What do you wanna drink?” asked Hyunseung as soon as Hyorin sat beside him.

                Hyorin shook her head. Not willing. Hyunseung smiled. He offered the cigarette box to Hyorin. Hyorin accepted it. Hyunseung lit up the lighter and shoved it towards the y lady beside of him.

“I know that you don’t want to see my face.”

                Hyorin did not answer. Slowly she puffed the smoke out.

“I’m not being a busybody or what but you look so pity in my eyes. Woohyun shouldn’t do that towards you.”

                Hyorin gave a sidelong glance. And then she kept herself frozen. Hyunseung slowly exhaled when he saw Hyorin’s reaction. Shaking his head few times. Sympathy? Yeah…right.

“I know that it is not easy for you to forget him. but I think that you can’t just simply run away from him. He’ll keep haunting you if you see him alive,” said Hyunseung with a smile.

                Slowly Hyorin looked at him.

“Meaning? You want me to cooperate with you again?”

                Hyunseung pushe the cigarette with his finger into the ashtray.

“It’s up to you on how you want to interpret it. And even if you want to cooperate with me again, I don’t have any problem. Instead I’m welcoming you.” Hyunseung brought his face closer to Hyorin’s ears.

“Moreover, we shouldn’t let a guy like him to live that long in this world.” Hyunseung whispered.

                Hyorin looked at him with a wrinkly forehead.

“This is the right time for you to get your revenge.”

                Hyunseung grinned get longer. He took a sip of vodka.

“I’ve told you before that I can’t.” Hyorin rejected.

                No matter how much hate she has for Woohyun but she still could not do something that will make him suffer. Hurting Woohyun is the same as hurting herself too.

“Then, you’re  willing to see Woohyun happy with another girl? And you? Keep waiting for someone who doesn’t love you anymore?”

                Hyorin continuously shook her head.

“Just let him be. If he’s happy, then I don’t have any rights to object it.”

                Hyunseung clenched his fist. Irritated. He pulled Hyorin’s chin and made her faced him.

“Hyorin-ah, why are you so stupid? He never ever thinking about your feelings, how hurt you are right now. And why? Why must you care about his happiness?”

“Because I love him.” Hyorin slowly uttered it out. The tear dropped on her cheeks.

“Love? You can go to hell with it. You can go nowhere with love only!”

                Hyorin kept crying like a baby. Seeing that, Hyunseung tried to control his anger. He took out another cigarette.

“Okay, I’m sorry because I turned you out like this. But you have to reconsider what I just told you before. You shouldn’t let Woohyun be like that. Maybe for this time being, you didn’t realize it yet. But who knows, one day you might agree with my words. If you ever change your mind, then give me a call.”

                Hyunseung smirked. He gave some tips to Hyorin before he went out from the Paradise Club.

 

♥ 

 

               Woohyun parked his car as soon as he arrived in front of a prestigious private college. He looked at Suzy and gently smooched her pair of hands.

                Suzy grinned beamingly. She Woohyun’s cheek few times.

“Don’t you forget to pick me up this afternoon.”

                Woohyun nodded.

“I won’t. And if I’m late, I’ll give you a call. Okay?”

                Suzy smiled and opened the car’s door.

“I’ll be waiting here.”

                Woohyun nodded his head again. The door finally closed. Suzy waved towards Woohyun who was already drove out from the college’s main entrance.

                Suzy arrogantly walked inside her faculty building. Proud because she has a handsome and rich boyfriend. Now, that’s what we called match made in heaven.

                She gave a sidelong glance at a group of girls who kept staring at her. As she about to pushed the glass door, suddenly she felt that someone touched her shoulder. She turned around.

“Who’s that guy?” asked L who accidentally saw that Suzy came out from Woohyun’s car.

                Suzy shoved L’s hand away.

“Who are you to care about me?” She quickly made a move. Ignoring L.

“I’m your boyfriend. And I have the rights to know about it.”

                Suzy stopped. Sharply looked at L’s face.

“Since when? Since when did you become my boyfriend? People like you… I don’t even give a damn. Look into the mirror once again and ask yourself. Are you suitable enough to be with me?” She poked L’s chest few times.

“How could you do this to me. All these while, is this what I get from you?” L started to raise an octave.

“Ah, that is just the past and why must you brought that up? You already aware that I got tons of fans. So, is that a big deal?” Suzy getting angry. She just walked away.

                L clenched his fist. He looked at Suzy with full of hatred. This is the first time that he saw Suzy with  another guy. Before this, he only heard the stories about her with the other man. He didn’t believe it. He wouldn’t believe it until he saw it. And now, the prove is already served in front of him.

                L made his way towards the toilet. He opened the pipe at the sink. He splashed the water onto his face. Panting. His heart is hurting. Really hurt.

“Argh!”

                L let out his anger. He was breathing heavily. His heart was pounding like crazy. L looked down to the sink.

“I must do something so that Suzy won’t ever leave me!” His face was full of abhorrence.

                He promised to himself that he would make Suzy come back by his side again. By hook or by crook.