♥ 3 ♥

Playboy's Confession

Woohyun rested his head on the sofa that came in set with all the furniture that placed inside his office. He looked at the ceiling. Feeling stressed and burdened. After the intense meeting that he had went through just now, his head felt so heavy.

                Suddenly his cellphone rang. Quickly he inserted his hand inside the trousers' pocket. He wanted to ignore it but at last he made the decision to answer the phone call.

“Hi, baby…” A sweet female’s voice could be heard from the next line.

“Hmm… who’s this?”

“It’s me, Hyorin. You didn’t recognize my voice anymore?” She tried to make her voice as passionate as she could.

“What do you want?” asked Woohyun while his hand massaged his head.

“What’s wrong? You seems like you’re in bad mood. Do you perhaps feel uncomfortable because I called you?”

“I feel so stressed out right now.”

“So what about our date? Do you just wanna to cancel it?”

                Woohyun silenced for a while. Pondering.

“Just wait for me. I’ll come to you.”

“Okay baby. Don’t forget, alright? Bye…”

                The phone call ended.

♥♥♥

Chorong arrived earlier than usual at the Rosette Boutique. There were lots of things that need to be settled down today including about the boutique’s renovation that has already went into the final process.

                Chorong smiled. Her fingers actively jot down all the drafts that came into her mind. While she was busy thinking and arranging the plans, suddenly the office’s door harshly being opened from outside.

“Oi, your mom ride the scooter!” Selena shouted while jumping.

                Selena was so shocked and weird words started to come out from his mouth. He was perplexed seeing that Chorong was already inside the office. Luckily his manly voice didn’t come out.

                Chorong who was shocked to see Selena and finally blurted into a laugh.

“Since when does my mom ride a scooter? Aigoo…”                                      

                Chorong shook her head. Instead Selena was still tried to gain his consciousness.

“You, really made me jumped. Luckily I didn’t get the heart attack. If I die just now, then how? I don’t want to die this early because I also want to experience by having a special boyfriend,” rebuked Selena while he pulled the chair in front of Chorong.

                Chrong laughed out loud, seeing that her assistant really love to nag just like the girls. And his voice is so like a duck when he tried to make it as feminine as he could. No matter what it is, there was still a husky man voice behind it. If you are born as a man, then you’re still a man. Chorong once again shook her head.

“And you, why did you came so early? Look at this watch, it just quarter past eight.” He shoved his watch towards Chorong’s face.

                Chorong just smiled.

“I don’t know, suddenly my spirit is so overwhelming. I can’t wait to officially open this boutique. Argh… I’m so hungry. Do you wanna join me for breakfast?” said Chorong enthusiastically.

“I want, I want… I’m hungry too. Just now, I only able to eat two plates of fried rice only. Hurry up, I’ll be waiting for you at the stall alright.”

                Chorong chuckled. Two plates of fried rice and it is still not sufficient enough? She just shook her head while took out the purse from handbag.

                Selena already went out from the office. As soon as he wanted to close the door, he heard that someone was knocking the boutique’s main glass door from the outside. Selena took a peek.

“Eh, Yeollie…” Hurriedly Selena stepped forward to open the main door.

                Sungyeol smiled.

“Is Chorong here?” asked Sungyeol as soon as Selena disclosed the glass door. Unexpectedly, Chorong just went out from her office.

                Selena smirked.

“There…”

                Chorong was shocked with Sungyeol’s presence.

“Sungyeol-sshi… how? No, I meant when did you arrived?”

“Just now, luckily Selena saw me,” he said.

                Selena who was watching both of their reactions just smiled while he teasingly raised both of his eyebrows.

“Oh, hmm… why did you came here? Is there anything that I can help you?” asked Chorong because all these while Sungyeol never come to the boutique all alone. Usually he comes here with his mom.

“Oh, nothing. I was wondering whether you want join me for breakfast. If you’re willing to, then…” Sungyeol explained his intention.

                Chorong’s face expression immediately changed. She looked that she was not comfortable with Sungyeol’s invitation.

“Oh really? Err… Selena and I already planned to go somewhere else.”

               Seeing Chorong’s reaction just now, Selena felt bamboozled. As in she could catch the real intention that Sungyeol want to have the breakfast with Chorong only. He felt that it is not appropriate to disturb both of them. Suddenly his face’s mimic changed. He rubbed his stomach. Quickly he towed Chorong’s wrist.

“Chorong-ah, I don't think I can go with you. Ouch… suddenly my stomach felt something weird. Ouch! This must be because I didn’t poop for about a week. The poop stock inside my intestine is full maybe. You, why don’t you just go with Sungyeol alright?”

                Hurriedly Selena left both of them but in the meantime she gave a wink to Sungyeol. You better grab this chance well.

                Sungyeol just shook his head and Chorong was still dumbfounded as ever. Whether she wants or not, she got no other choice to choose.

“So, why don’t we start make a move,” Sungyeol opened the glass door.

                Chorong nodded and both of them went out from the Rosette Boutique.