♥ 11 ♥

Playboy's Confession

               Jang Miseon just finished eating her dinner and then she wiped with a tablecloth which she put on her lap. The maid took the dirty plate and replaced it with a dish of caramelized pudding as dessert.

“My son, how about our strategy? Do you manage to convince Hyorin?”

“I’ve already met Hyorin couple of days ago. But I still don’t know about her decision. Hope that she will consider what I just said to her,” said Hyunseung while slowly brought the spoon into his mouth.

“You have to make sure that our plan is going on smoothly. Don’t let anyone know about this. I don’t want to go into the jail for killing someone.”

                Hyunseung just chuckled.

“Mummy, who will go into the jail? It’s not that we already kill him. We’re the planner and another person will execute it for us. So why must you be so scared?” said Hyunseung while sipping the blueberry juice until half.

“Yeah… I know but I’m still worried that Hyorin will tell somebody about this secret. So, that’s why mummy just want to remind you that we have to be careful.” Jang Miseon looked at her son with a gloomy face.

“Mummy, you don’t have to worry about it. I've already have threatened her not to leak this secret to anyone. Or else she’ll receive the punishment. It’s not like she doesn’t know with whom she dealt with.”

                Hyunseung grinned. Trying to calm down his mummy’s heart.

“Hmm… I hope so but you still have to watch out for Hyorin. Maybe she does something beyond out of our expectation. I don’t want you to be so lenient. Besides, we already know how big is her love for Woohyun.”

“I know… and I already hired few people in Paradise to keep their eyes on Hyorin. Everything is already planned. If she makes a wrong move, she’ll know the consequences.

                Jang Miseon nodded. Her heart felt at ease. Suddenly Hyunseung remembered of something.

“Oh yes, next month Wongsang Fabricate will send few people to Shanghai to discuss about the imported silk thingy. So, I just thought about something but in order to get rid of Woohyun, it’ll take some time.”

“So?” Jang Miseon creased her eyebrows.

“I need Mr Tanaka help in this matter.”

“Like how?” Jang Miseon seemed interested.

                Hyunseung grinned. Getting more high spirited.

“Like this, first of all I’ll give full cooperation in bringing in all those silks here. When I’ve already shown that I am committed with this, I don’t think that they’d accuse me for doing something bad. After that, when the ships already arrived here, ah! That is the time when I need Mr Tanaka’s help.”

“What kind of help did you want?”

“When the luggage exchange exchanges at the fort, I want Mr Tanaka to use his trailer in that process. After that, we’ll let him keep those clothes and sell them to him in half-price. So, in this work, we'll also get our own benefit.

I don’t think that Mr Tanaka gonna reject this opportunity. The most important is that Wongsang Fabricate will come across a big loss.”

                Both Hyunseung and his mummy laughed out loud.

“Good job my son. Mummy really loves this idea.”

                While they were joyfully talking about that whole idea, a maid came inside.

“What is it?” asked Jang Miseon to the maid.

“There’s someone wanna see you, mam.”

                Jang Miseon creased her eyebrows.

“Who is it?”

“She said her name is Hyorin.”

“Hyorin?”

                Hyunseung and Jang Miseon looked at each other.

 

The maid welcomed Hyorin inside. She sat on the couch. Soon after that, Jang Miseon and Hyunseung came out from the dining room.

“Hello Hyorin. How are you?” greeted Jang Niseon. And sat on the couch followed by her son.

“Fine,” simply answered by Hyorin.

                Jang Miseon smiled.

“I hope that you come here with a great news.” Jang Miseon cynically smiled. She looked at her son who was also smiling.

“I just want to make it simple and besides I think you also know why I am here, right?”

“Is it about Woohyun?”

                Hyorin looked down at the marmar table. Reluctantly, she nodded.

“I’ve made my decision. I’m ready to continue our collaboration again. What Hyunseung said is right. A guy like Woohyun, we shouldn’t just let him be like that.”

                Hyunseung grinned. He definitely did not expect that Hyorin would finally agree with his plan.

“Alright Hyorin. I really love someone like you. So, son tell her all about our plots just now.”

                Hyunseung looked at his mom. Nodding.

“Okay, carefully listen to what I’m gonna tell you about.” Hyunseung started to give his instruction.

 

                Woohyun took a sip of vodka that was served in front of him. At that time, he saw Dongwoo from a far and gave him a wave.

“Hey, buddy. Long time no see. Where did you go all these while?”

                Dongwoo sat on the high chair beside Woohyun.

“I’ve tones of work to do. Have been busy lately.”                

                Dongwoo smiled. At the same time he ordered a glass of cocktail as the bartender took his order.

“You always hang out here and then suddenly disappeared. When I asked Hyorin, she did not want to it answer at all. Instead she gave me a warning not to bring up your name in front of her again. Hey, what’s going on actually?”

“I’ve let go of her but she just can’t accept the fact,” answered Woohyun.

“Hmm… no wonder, but why?”

                Woohyun smirked.

“Actually I’ve found someone.”

“Girl?”

                Woohyun nodded.

“Wow, you've met thousands of them, yet you still played with them. But this time...? just gotta be real.”

“But this one is different…” Quickly Woohyun cut the conversation.

“Different from the others. When she comes into my life, my heart becomes completely frozen for the other girls,” Woohyun continued.

“Wow! Seriously? Am I really talking with Nam Woohyun? I can’t believe this.”

                Dongwoo shook his head. Like he can’t believe it. Seeing Woohyun’s face expression, he could sense that Woohyun is being serious.

“Yah, I’m not joking. It really feels different whenever I’m with her. She’s has her own charm of attraction, whenever she speaks, her sweet face, she’s really making me crazy.”

                Woohyun imagined Chorong’s face in his eyes. He solely smiled.

“Hmm… looks like this is a serious case. Then, how about our plan for tomorrow?”

                Immediately Woohyun’s face expression changed.

“Eh, have you forgotten about it already? We've already agreed that we’re going to Bangkok. Besides, it’s New Year the day after tomorrow. So, let’s enjoy!” said Dongwoo while he drank the cocktail.

“I don’t think I can make it,” decided Woohyun.

“Huh, why? Do you already have a better plan with that girl?” asked Dongwoo with a playful smile.

                That words made Woohyun uncomfortable. He could sense the meaning behind those words.

“You better watch out your mouth. She’s not like what you’ve expected.”

                Dongwoo became speechless. He just smiled like an idiot while looking at Woohyun who was sharply stared at him. It seemed like he just gave Dongwoo a reminder.

“Hey, sorry. I’m just kidding.”

                Woohyun let out his breath. He took another sip of vodka again.

“I just don’t like that people talking bad about her. To me, she’s totally different with the other girls that I’ve known before. The more I’ve tried to come closer towards her, the more she’ll distance herself from me. Sometimes, she made me feels like thrown down into the gauntlet.”

“Oh, no wonder… She’s playing hard to get, right?”

                Woohyun smiled, nodding. Chorong might seems like she’s an easy prey, but it turns out the other way round.

“Is she that pretty?”

                Woohyun dazed for a while. Once again Chorong’s face flied into his mind.

“Beautiful… just like an angel.”