002.

When love is invisible
The nexts day I went to run the cafe without my mom's request. She was surprised but I have no need to wonder that. Usually I keep avoiding to go there but just because it's not my thing to be a waiter and the job is actually rather boring. Plus, I don't have anything else to do, due to lack of friends. Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate my mom who wants to help me to fulfill my days with her wonderful job. ggggg Everyone can understand why I went there, simply I was hoping that the certain person would be there as well.
 
I walked faster than ever, if the boy is not there because I'm late and he decided to go somewhere else,  I would hate mysef.  I'm just a human being and it's just natural to hurry if you are excited. Everyone knows that feeling when you just want to be on time even thought you end up being too early and you have to wait 95 and half years that others arrive. Sad thing is that me and that boy..we didn't appoint any meeting so mainly I would be more than lucky if he even comes today. Hell to the no, why he would be there, the world does not work that way. It would be too good to be true.
 
Mom said that I should start cleaning at that moment when I step in and it's better to be clean before she comes to replace me. My shift lasts a couple of hours and those days when my mom isn't capable to do it I'll hang around a whole day. 
 
Every now and then Kris comes to keep me sane, you see, it's not really easy to be a normal person when you have no human contacts and you keep staring coffee cups for ages. For this reason I feel like I'm transforming into a coffee bean. Coffee beans are somewhat cute so it's not so bad destiny after all. I would be a cute coffee bean..maybe not as cute as that nameless boy but almost. (sry. I don't know why I'm writing about coffee beans, I really have no idea but I just keep writing.) It's weird how I'm already acting as he would be there. I feel like he will come, it's a weird feeling but maybe I can sense it? 
 
Some customers came nearly at the moment when I opened the cáfe, they all looked like typical business men. The one who I wanted to come wasn't one of them. 
 
-------------------
 
I needed to wait a while before I saw him coming in. He smiled and that moment I felt like he smiled that way only to me. It was such a stupid thought. It wasn't true, he was so perfect that I'm sure he smiled like that to everyone, making their day better. But that was just a feeling in me, not the truth.
 
The boy walked to the counter and stood still. 
 
"Good morning, what would you take today?" I was nervous and afraid that he might notice it.
 
"Morning...can I get a cup of tea?" his voice was as smooth as before. How stupid I was, why it would be different anyway.
 
"What kind of tea you would like to drink?"
 
"Whatever you think is good. I prefer green tea but I would like to taste something else today," his eyes get smaller when he smiled even more widely.
 
"I will bring it to your table," I nodded and took the money he gave to me.
 
I watched his back while he was walking to find a table for himself, and humming quietly I started to make his tea.
 
 
-------------------
 
 
"Here's your tea, I hope you like it," I handed it to his table.
 
"Thank you, it looks good!" I wasn't sure if he was just being polite. Anyway it didn't matter to me.
 
"Do you mind if I ask something...but are you new to the area?" I asked before he even got a chance to reply. 
 
"Yes, you are right, you have a good memory for faces?"
 
"Usually I see the same faces day after day so I could say so," and a part of me was hoping to talk longer to him.
 
"I'm Xiumin," he introduced himself suddenly. 
 
"Xiumin...I'm Tao," I replied without hesitation.
 
 
-------------------
 
After a moment of talking we get to know that we are the same age.
 
"Umm..Tao, are we in a same school then?" his voice was spiced with a bit of curiousity. 
 
"I think so, there's not many schools in this area."
 
Somehow it made feel calm to know that just maybe he would be in my grade and maybe even a part of my class. 
 
"That's good then! We will see again..right?" Xiumin's voice went lower when he noticed how excited he sounded. 
 
I have to say that I didn't mind it at all.
 
Before the holiday ends I should introduce him to Kris, and I already had a plenty of scenes in my head how we become bestfriends or atleast good friends.
 
That was what I thought. I should have known better.
 
Because after that summer nothing would be like before.
 
-------------------
 
I haven't checked the spelling yet, so I'm so sorry about that and this took too long as well. :( But something more serious will happen in the future so maybe it's okay if the first chapters are a bit boring to read (okay maybe not but I'll just keep saying it for myself so I won't feel too bad), haha but we will see again! :)
 
-blankpaper