001.

When love is invisible
-TAOS POV-

'Good morning, open the cafe by yourself today. I had quite a long night with Kris so please do it for me. <3 xoxo your mom whose trying to survive a hangover <3 ps. Kris is pretty artistic while he's drunk'
 
I looked my phone's screen and sighed. But I really didn't expect anything else when I heard Kris was taking some kind of drawing classes from my mom. The friend of mine wanted so desperately to be the next Picasso or something. Well everyone needs to have their dreams and Kris wants to follow his own. 
 
My mom is creative person and she can create these pretty coffee arts, so Kris of course thought she would help him to let his inner artist out. And needless to say my mom wanted to help my dearest friend because of well.. my mom literally adore her beloved Krisus. And what comes to the last night I guess that Kris has had hard time with his artistic self and my mom has tought that small amount of alcohol would help to get him more creative. 
 
So here I am alone, sipping cafe and waiting for the first customers. Our place wasn't that popular and especially not on a monday morning. I didn't expect anyone to show up since everyone was rushing past cafe's door on their way to work.
 
But you should never say anything before you can be sure about it, because unlike other mornings I suddenly heard a chair being moved and automatically turned my head to the direction of the sound. My eyes got bigger for a moment when I noticed that the young looking boy was casually sitting at the table and waiting to be served. I should've heard the doorbell ring but I didn't.
 
The visitor was still waiting and hastily I went to ask what he wanted. Usually customers came to the counter to make their orders but not this one. This boy was such a weirdo, a cute one but his permanent smile made me feel uncomfortable. 
 
"Excuse me but would you like to order something? I'm sorry I didn't see you coming."  I tried to say in a polite way. 
 
"Thank you for asking but I don't need anything. Umm.. I- it looked nice and calm here so..I decided to take a proper look. " The sound of his voice was incredibly quiet and smooth as water that runs through your fingers. 
 
"O-okay please say if you need anything," I added and went to my former place. Being a not so talkative person is hard when you want to make a good impession of yourself. 
 
"Mmmm," was the only answer I got or atleast only answer that I heard.
 
I was curious who this boy was. Not everyday someone wanted to spend their precious time and just sit around in a cafe while doing nothing in particular. But like I said before, we all have our dreams and our own way of actions. Something in this boy just made me to want to know him more, probably the feeling of his different kind of aura. 
 
---------------------------------------------

This is gonna me a longer story than we thought to write.
Hopefully that's not a bad point! :)
In this chapter the nature of this story is not showing that well...yet.
We will try to update soon, thank you for reading!
 
-blankpaper & Bogsunga