Chapter 3

My Cute Baby [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye Soo.." said Sunny.

 

"Bye and be safe on the way Soo." waving back Yuri.

 

Then the two siblings take their leave to their home. . .

 

On the next beautiful morning where various butterflies flying everywhere in each corner of the city and the wind blowing freshly make the grass swayed in the harmony.

There's a long figure on the comfortable bed who lay down like a dead person while clenching her teeth. She's no other than Choi Sooyoung who sleeping. . .

 

When the sun shines bright through her room's window and her alarm clock ring to 'annoys' her. With heavy heart and heavy eyes, she tried to wake up and grab her alarm clock on the nightstand and throw it away untill it has stopped ring.

 

Then she can continue her sleeping time while mumbling something randomly. 'Hmm.. Cute..' and then giggling.

 

After like forever. I mean about 20 minutes, she's open her eyes wide like an angry owl.

 

Then spontaneously, she get up from her sleeping position and start to panic. 'Ohh crap.. I'm late for class!!! No..'

 

With amazing speed of her running style, she makes her blanket fly away like the falling leaves and make a tornado mess in the room.

She continues to curse about her crappy condition. 'Stupid.. stupid.. Why are you fell asleep like that huh Choi? Ughh.. Please give me a lucky day God!! I beg you just today..'

 

After her lightning preparation, then she's run for her life. She's afraid of her killer lecturer. She starts to imagining about her being scolded and worse her being cleaning service today.

Imagining that, she has no choices. She's run and run like a mad woman to save her life.

 

On the other hand. . .

 

Other Choi's seems worried and had a horrified look while he's looking at his watch. It showed 8.30 a.m. when his first class start at 8 a.m.

 

He's contemplating about how to make a call to his mom and ask about his sister whereabout when his history lecturer didn't see him. Like a cue the door is open and there's stood a girl wiith long legs while trying to catch her breath. She is Choi Sooyoung who is in front of the door.

 

Yes she is in the same class with her brother Siwon right now. Because of their same faculty, International Relations Department.

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm late for your class sir.. I guess my alarm is broken so it didn't rang." finally she's open and make an excuse in order to get in class.

 

Her lecturer just stare at her from top to toe. "Choi Sooyoung right?" while he fix his round glasses.

 

"Yes sir that's my name.." nervoused Sooyoung.

 

But her lecturer just give her thin smile and said, "Now you can get a broom and a mop then clean the faculty hallway. So what are you waiting for Ms. Choi Sooyoung?"

 

"But.. but sir.." tried Sooyoung to speak but fail in the end.

 

"No buts.. You are late for my class and without knocking the door first. Where is your ethics Ms. Choi?" said her lecturer calmly yet scary.

 

"Okay sir.. Sorry.. Excuse me." with her heavy breath and heavy steps, she excuse herself and walking away from class while her head hang lowly.

Her brother who saw this scene only shook his head and has pity look on his face.

 

 

In the faculty hallway. . .

 

Sooyoung holds broom in her right hand and in her left hand she holds mop. Now she really is look like pro office girl. Looking at dust and leaves in the hallway make Sooyoung's head dizzy and tired already like an ahjumma (mid-aged lady).

 

She then let out long sigh and start to clean the hallway.

 

About like 15 minutes brooming here and brooming there, suddenly her eyes caught something that she doesn't want to see. She saw her number one oppa, Stephan Hwang who just finish his class and walk to the campus cafe direction but not walking alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter