Chapter 2

My Cute Baby [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye Stephan oppa.." said Sooyoung to no one and she's smiling widely like an idiot.

 

'Kyaaaa.. He touches me. He touches my nose.. I'm faint.. Why you have to be so cute and handsome at the same time Stephan oppa?' fan girling Sooyoung.

 

In the changing room,

 

Stephan walks to his locker with his bag on the shoulders. He opens his locker and takes clean clothes to change.

 

Siwon then tapped Stephan's shoulders. "Hey Steph.. Don't you want to shower too like the other boys?"

 

"No. I think I'll take shower later when I reach home. Because my mom just texted me and says she wants me to pick her in the mall. You know ladies do shopping thing!?" explained Stephan while chuckled.

 

"Ohh.. That's right buddy.. But I don't understand why my sister doesn't shopping much like the other girls? It supposed to be like that right? She is a girl but hates shopping. She doesn't look like a girl at all. I'm worrying her.." then Siwon sigh and chuckled while remembering about his sister.

 

"Hahaaha.. Maybe she is trapped in a girl's body but her soul is a boy Siwon. No... no.. I was just joking buddy. I think not all girls do shopping much like my mom. I know Sooyoung isn't feminine or girly type but she has her own charm. You should be  the one who defend her not me. You're her brother after all. Unless you want me to be her brother instead." laughed Stephan.

 

"Tsk.. As if you can tame her.. You know she is like a hyenas when she eats. Hmm.. What kind of girl like that?" worried Siwon about his sister.

 

Stephan then taps Siwon's arms. "Hey don't say like that about your sister.. She's cute though heheheehe.. And I think she could act like a real girl if she encouters love." Stephan just smiled.

 

"Yayaya.. But I really wonder who is the guy!? Who could bare her behaviour? I'm worried." said Siwon.

 

"Just believe it and don't ask. You wouldn't know about the people. People change and love can make it happen Wonnie.." chuckled Stephan.

 

"Wow.. I don't know who is talking right now? You're like one of  those motivator I've seen on the TV.." teased Siwon.

 

"At least I am more mature than you hahahaa.." then Stephan sticks out his tongue.

 

"Yah! Do you wanna die Hwang??" yelled Siwon to his best buddy.

 

"Okay. Bye Mr. Choi perfect.. I guess I have to go now." then Stephan just run away from his angry friend while laughing.

 

"Come back here Mr. Cutie pie Hwang!!!" yelled Siwon while he chasing Stephan.

 

 

On the other hand Sooyoung who still doing her imaginary fireworks in her mind while doing some kungfu action just grinning widely like an idiot at the same place. And that is in the field campus.

 

Her friends, Sunny and Yuri who saw this from the benches just shaking their heads and walk slowly to Sooyoung's direction.

 

After waking close enough to Sooyoung then Sunny pretends to cough in order to get Sooyoung's attention. And she did it. She's succeed.

 

"Hey Sunny.. Yuri.. I thought you guys already got home first." said Sooyoung but her smile never fade away.

 

"Yeah say a girl who falling in love like an idiot and still stand like a statue in the field while grinning widely.." smirked Sunny.

 

"And I thought my head is dizzy to witnessing a lovey dovey scene earlier." teased Yuri while she wriggled her eyebrow.

 

"Yah! How dare you to watch me?? What kind of friend are you?" yelled Sooyoung.

 

"Oh my gosh.. I think I'm deaf because this giant loud voice." said Yuri while rubbing her ears.

 

"And who are you to call me giant huh? Tsk.. What friend are you?" said Sooyoung sarcastic.

 

"No need to be so violent toward us Soo.. Okay we get it if you fangirling over Stephan oppa but don't be idiot like this. You're embarass us and yourself Soo." teased Sunny.

 

"What?? Do you want to die young guys? How dare you to call me giant and then you call me idiot!?" angry Sooyoung who is a sensitive person.

 

"Calm down buddy.. We just telling the truth. And I don't want to die young because my own idiot friend.." then Yuri chuckled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter