Chapter 1

My Cute Baby [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Priiiiiiiiitttttt. . .

 

'Yayyyy goal...'

 

In the last minute of friendly soccer match between Seoul University and Konkuk University, seem like Seoul University won the game with score 2 - 1.

It's because their team work and the last kick from their center forward to win it. His name is Stephan Hwang.

 

Then the noises start echoing all around the field because of their victory. And the players start to group hug.

 

"Stephan.. We won.. You're great buddy." said Choi Siwon a.k.a the center - back while patting Stephan's back.

 

Then Stephan just smiled. "Yeah.. We won. Thanks to all of our hardwork."

 

On the other hand, in the audience seats there is a girl who smile widely until her teeth showing.

 

"Yayyy.. Stephan oppa rocks!" shouts the girl who named Choi Sooyoung. Then her friends just stare at her weirdly.

 

"Wh.. What? I just feeling happy that we won the game." defended Sooyoung

 

"Yeah whatever Soo.. We don't believe you. You watching this game because of Stephan oppa is playing right?" said Lee Sunny one of Sooyoung's bestfriend.

 

"That's right. Don't deny it Soo.. Just admit it." added Kwon Yuri, the other Sooyoung's bestfriend.

 

"What the? It's real though.. I'm watching our campus soccer match." said Sooyoung feeling cornered.

 

"Yep.. Whatever. Who are you kidding Soo? We know about your feeling toward Stephan oppa even you didn't tell us but we know." said Sunny.

 

"Besides, we were together all this time since our childhood. So you can't lie to us. Your eyes tell everything" add Yuri annoyed.

 

"Hm.. Fine. That's one of the reasons I'm coming here. Satisfied?" answered Sooyoung with sarcasm.

 

"Very.." said both Sunny and Yuri while smiling.

 

"Tsk.. I can't believe that you guys are my bestfriend.." then Sooyoung crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

"That's what friends are for.." teased Yuri.

 

"Dorks" said Sooyoung.

 

"Then what are you huh? Mamoth." add Sunny smirked.

 

"Whatever" said Sooyoung give up.

 

"Yayy.. We won over this giant mamoth, Sunny." said Yuri happily.

 

Then Sunny nods, "Yeah."

 

"Aaaarrggh.. You guys are so annoying." shout Sooyoung frustrated because her ignorant friends.

And she stands up from her seat, ready to go.

 

"Where are you going Soo?" ask Sunny curious.

 

"None of your business." with what she said then Sooyoung just run for her life from her murderous friends.

 

"Wh.. What the heck?" monster Sunny mode active.

 

Yuri who see this said, "Calm down Sun.. She just has PMS right now so she blurts stupid word out."

 

Then they both try to calm their angered toward Sooyoung while still sit on the bench.

 

On the other hand, Sooyoung is already in the corner of field to congratulating her brother and of course her long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter