019.

What Is Love

Author's Note:

This chapter is kinda like an Epilogue.

 

"Happy birthday!" I heard Sehun's loud voice cheer. It was only the 13th, but we both have decided to merge our birthdays into one day because his was a day before the 13th and mine was a day after. It was only fair that way.

 

Surprisingly, Baekhyun found a way to communicate with Chanyeol and although they weren't together, I was sure that the giggling that I heard coming from Baekhyun's room every night had to mean something.

 

Jongin moved in with me because he was tired of living off of Kyungsoo and Sehun, and I actually didn't quite mind it all that much. Baekhyun didn't mind it, either.

 

"Yah! You two! What'd you do last night?" I heard Kyungsoo's voice scolding at us. I looked around, seeing that Jongin's clothes were all over the floor. I looked down at myself, and surprisingly, my clothes were very much still on me. 

 

"Jongin, did you-" I looked over at Jongin to see that he was half and only in his boxers. He was lying with his stomach flat on the bed and his back faced up. 

 

Kyungsoo took a pillow and smacked Jongin's head, and Jongin's eyes fluttered open in shock. I laughed at his expression and Sehun and Kyungsoo jumped up and down on our bed. 

 

"Can a girl at least get her sleep?" I groaned, laying down next to Jongin. Jongin snuggled up next to me and hugged me tightly, Sehun whined some more and Kyungso groaned.

 

"You guys are gross!" Kyungsoo shouted, jumping off of the bed.

 

"Yeah," Sehun agreed. "Get a room!" he shouted.

 

My head snapped towards his direction, "This is our room!" I shouted, throwing some pillows at him. 

 

Sehun dodged the pillow, making it head towards the door, where I did not notice Baekhyun standing. He looked pissed off.

 

"What's with all the noi-"

 

The pillow that I had thrown hit Baekhyun right in the head, and now he looked even more pissed.

 

"Okay," Baekhyun tried to inhale and exhale. He marched up to Kyungsoo and Sehun, dragging them by their ears. 

 

"You two are going to leave those two alone. You are going to shut your mouths and sit on this couch, and you're not going to move a muscle, do you understand me? And I swear if you move a muscle, you will not live to see flowers blooming in the Spring." Baekhyun yelled at them as he dragged them out.

 

Jongin and I laughed and I snuggled up next to Jongin. Ever since Jongin and I had dated, Baekhyun seemed a little bit happier. He, Kyungsoo, and Sehun had also been hanging out a lot, so it wasn't like they were all awkward with each other.

 

"Happy birthday, pretty." I heard Jongin's hoarse voice whisper, and I smiled. He pecked me on the lips and smiled. I wrapped my arms around him. 

 

"Are we doing anything, today?" I asked.

 

"Tomorrow, since it's not your real birthday, today." Jongin said, yawning.

 

"Still tired?" I asked him. He nodded.

 

I patted my stomach for him to lay on it, and he gladly used it as a pillow.

 

I started playing with his hair and running my fingers through it, massaging his scalp and poking his nose every now and then to see if he was still awake.

 

"Hmmm," Jongin hummed, he flipped himself around and placed a small kiss on my stomach. I giggled at the feeling, and started squirming around. 

 

"I'm lucky to have you." was all that he said as he laid next to me. My heart continued to skip beats, and I smiled.

 

"Will you dance for me?" I asked.

 

Jongin nodded, "Only if you dance with me." he replied.

 

"You make me lose my mind." I quoted the song that we would usually dance to, and Jongin smiled.

 

"You make a day feel like a minute." he shot back.

 

"Do I really?" I smirked, teasing him.

 

"Hey, that's not how the next line goes." Jongin frowned.

 

"It isn't?" I asked sarcastically. Jongin thumped my head and I laughed.

 

He rolled his eyes and snuggled up right next to me, giving me small pecks.

 

My heart skipped beats as Jongin leaned closer and pulled me in for a real kiss. It still felt the same. So wrong, yet so right. It was perfect.