020.

What Is Love

Jongin played the slow song, and I slowly moved to the beat of the song.

 

As we danced, I realized that this was all real. Everything's that happened between us has happened for a reason.

 

Jongin's tragic break up with Jin Ah, me taking the different route home, everything was just destined to happen. Everything that has happened, happened for a reason. Without Chanyeol being with Jin Ah, she would've never broken up with Jongin.

 

All of it made sense. As much as it was selfish to say that I was happy that the two broke up, I really was happy. I couldn't have imagined being with anyone else. Jongin was something and someone that I loved and cherished. I never wanted to lose him and I promised that I'd never stop loving him.

 

I watched the man dancing before me. Jongin was the same. He was the same charismatic, passionate and tan-skinned person that I had met. He was the same person that I had watched from a window.

 

Jongin will always be that one person that one boy that I watched from a window. He'll always be the one boy that I fell head over heels for. Jongin will never change. He'll always be the same person to me, because he makes everything get in slow motion. 

 

No matter what, Jongin will always be the same tan-skinned, dark-haired, cherry-colored plump lip, charismatic boy that I've watched from the window of an old dance studio.

 

And I'll never forget that day, October 16th. The day Jongin became mine. 1016. The same four-digit numbers that were printed on the dance studio's back door.

 

It was fate.

 

We were destined all along.

 

 

Author's Note:

And that, my readers, concludes 'What Is Love.' Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I hope that you all enjoyed reading this, although it was very short. 

Please feel free to friend request me!