015.

What Is Love

"I can't be with you, knowing that you're partially gay," Jin Ah said with a disgusted look on her face.

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened, he looked like a vulnerable puppy.

 

"Wait, so you're leaving me because I'm partially ga-"

 

"It's not just that, Yeol." Jin Ah frowned. "I'm sorry, but I don't think that we're all that compatible." 

 

"Compatible?" Chanyeol scoffed. "You-serio-we're not compatible?" Chanyeol dryly laughed.

 

Jin Ah shrugged her shoulders and got up, throwing her bag over her shoulder. She was used to this. She didn't really care. Every guy that she's broken up with has really had no effect on her whatsoever, and she just didn't care.

 

Jin Ah was used to seeing her ex-boyfriends cry and crawl back to her, but there was a specific person that didn't do that at all. Jongin. 

 

After seeing Jongin with that one girl, she started to want him. She admitted that she had some feelings for Jongin, but she just wanted to see him cry and crawl back to her. But after realizing that he was moving on, she was determined to ruin his relationship, no matter how much damage it'll cause.

 

 

- - -

 

 

From: Jin Ah

Can we meet up, today? Coffee shop around the corner. 4pm. I hope to see you there. It's urgent.

 

Jongin stared at his phone in disbelief. A part of him had a bad feeling about all of this, but he felt like if he didn't go, he would somewhat regret it.

 

Jongin grabbed his jacket, rushing out of his home.

 

 

 

Jongin met up with Jin Ah, sitting down across from her.

 

"You actually came," Jin Ah smiled. Jongin gave her a cold look, but he nodded.

 

Jin Ah handed him a cup of water, and Jongin didn't bother to touch it. He just wanted to know why he was here.

 

"And I suppose you're wondering why you're here," Jin Ah said. He was almost sure that she could read his thoughts at the moment.

 

Jongin nodded, still not saying a word.

 

"Jongin, I think that we should get back together.." Jin Ah finally came out with it.

 

Jongin felt a part of him falling and crumbling, wanting to crawl back to her and kiss and hug her, but the majority of him was telling him that his heart has been taken. And not by Jin Ah, but by Minhee.

 

"I have someone already," Jongin lied. He remembered his break up with Minhee from the other night. His heart was in more pain.

 

"I know you do," Jin Ah said. "But honestly, can she give you what I gave you?" she asked.

 

Jongin shook his head, and Jin Ah smiled victoriously.

 

"She can give me better." Jongin stated, and Jin Ah's smile faded.

 

"Jongin, I realized that I want to be with you." Jin Ah faked a smile.

 

"I realized who I want to be with, too." Jongin nodded. "And that person isn't you." Jongin stated. He felt himself slowly starting to crumble at each and every word that he was spilling out. He could've never imagined himself saying such words to Jin Ah, but he also could've never imagined that Jin Ah was this type of person. 

 

He got up, ready to leave. But as soon as he saw Jin Ah's tears, he couldn't resist it. He couldn't help it. Whenever he saw girls crying, his heart would automatically melt and he would try and comfort them.

 

"Oh, God. Don't cry," Jongin hugged her tightly, and Jin Ah sniffed.

 

"Jongin, I miss you." Jin Ah faked. "I miss being with you and waking up to seeing your face in the morning. I miss seeing your messy hair and kissing your soft lips. I miss everything about you, and I know that what I did was wrong, but-"

 

Jin Ah stopped and started to cry even harder, and Jongin's heart clenched. He knew that everything that she was saying was all lies, but a part of him believed her. Don't trust anything she says, he told himself. She's just trying to manipulate you. 

 

"Jongin?" a voice rang through his ears, and it wasn't Jin Ah's voice. It was Minhee's.

 

Jongin's heart stopped and he immediately let go of Jin Ah, pushing her away. He turned around to see Minhee standing there with Baekhyun, both of them had their eyes fixed on Jin Ah and he saw a little twinkle in Minhee's eyes. It wasn't a good kind, though. It was the kind that made him know that she was about to cry, but was doing everything that she could to try and fight back the tears.

 

Baekhyun stood there, his arms draped over Minhee's shoulders and his eyes burning with fire.

 

Baekhyun grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the coffee shop, and Jongin followed behind them. Jin Ah followed behind Jongin, and everyone's eyes were on the four of them.

 

"Minhee, it's not what it looks like!" Jongin tried to defend himself, but she was already crying. Great. I've made two girls cry, today. That's a new record.

 

"I guess it's pretty obvious that you've already chosen the person that you want to be with," she said softly, more and more tears rolling off of her cheek. Her voice was so calm, but there was so much hurt in it. She stared at the ground, and Jongin couldn't help but fall in love a little bit more with her because of how soft and delicate she was.

 

She was so gentle and fragile. He really didn't deserve her.

 

Baekhyun ran up to Minhee and pulled her into a hug, glaring at Jongin. 

 

"Look," Baekhyun spat. "If you're going to choose this  over Minhee, then you can go a-ing-head, but know this," Baekhyun growled.

 

"You'll regret it for the rest of your life, you little inconsiderate bastard." Baekhyun said. His words stung, but his words came from his heart. Nobody should even have to think twice about choosing Minhee or Jin Ah. The answer's obvious that Minhee is a better person, inside and out. There was no doubt. But if Jongin couldn't see that, then maybe he was damned blind.

 

"Who are you calling a ?" Jin Ah shouted at him, and Baekhyun dryly laughed.

 

"You." he smiled victoriously, knowing that he'd gotten her. "You can have Chanyeol, by the way. He's probably better off with you." Baekhyun shot at her. "The both of you are two-timing s, anyway. How compatible." Baekhyun cooed.

 

Minhee unwrapped herself from Baekhyun, gaining strength, again. She was infuriated. She marched up to Jongin, her hand meeting with his cheek, hard. She was sure that she had probably just tattooed her hand onto his face for maybe another week or so. 

 

She was about to slap him again, but his hand caught her wrist.

 

"I probably deserved the first one, but I'm not letting you slap me again without hearing me out, first." he said. Minhee felt her eyes clouding up with tears again, and Jongin pulled her into a hug. She tried to fight back, but she was vulnerable. She needed him at the moment, and she couldn't resist.

 

"Minhee, I swear it wasn't what it looked like." Jongin said, but her cries were still heard.

 

Baekhyun turned to Jin Ah, and he growled at her. "You're seriously the most disgusting that I've ever come across. The both of them are happy. Can you not ing see?" 

 

Jin Ah scoffed, "I can clearly see that Jongin would much rather be with me, so that's why he called me up to meet with him." Jin Ah growled back.

 

Minhee pushed Jongin as hard as she could, hearing Jin Ah's words.

 

"You what?" she said. She didn't yell. She stayed calm. But she was very much hurt. She was hurt and angry, but she wasn't going to let anyone see that.

 

"She's lying, Minhee." Jongin shook his head. 

 

He turned to Jin Ah, his eyes burning with fire. "Are you seriously that heartless?!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, not caring if he was totally ruining his throat at the moment.

 

"You called me up here! You told me that you wanted me back! You told me that you missed me!" he screamed. Curse words started to leave his mouth, and he was infuriated. He felt his blood boiling and he couldn't stop himself. He wanted to strangle someone right now.

 

"You left me when I was in my most vulnerable state! I needed someone! I needed you, and I thought that I loved you! I thought that we had something, and I worked my off just to try and do something for the both of us! I tried to do something to make the both of us happy, but you clearly weren't satisfied enough with everything that I was trying to give!" he continued to shout.

 

"Why would you try to ruin my happiness for your own selfish reasons? Haven't you done enough? Why are you trying to ruin other people's happiness. From Chanyeol's, to Baekhyun's, to mine, and to my girlfriend's? I might derserve it, but they don't. If you want to ruin someone, ruin me. Don't ruin their happiness." Jongin poured out. He didn't realize that he was already crying, and he was just pouring out all of his bottled up emotions.

 

"Minhee doesn't deserve that. She showed me what love really is," Jongin whimpered. "Something that you couldn't do." 

 

Minhee was now crying, but not because she was hurt. Jongin's words truly touched her in a way, and he had also showed her what love was.

 

"So, you're picking her over me?" Jin Ah's jaw-dropped.

 

Jongin blinked his tears away, but he nodded. 

 

Somehow, he's found her. Minhee was the person that he was supposed to be with, not Jin Ah.  Minhee was his angel, and he couldn't have thanked God more for giving him such a beautiful angel.

 

 

Author's Note:

Oh my god, I'm finally updating. I really have no excuse for not updating. I guess it's just the lack of motivation to do anything and how restless I've been because of school. Well, here I am, now. I'll be updating the rest of the chapters, today. Enjoy!