Kyuhyun

Letter....missing him

-Kyuhyun's POV-

Taking my letter from Teukie hyung with trembly hands..I myself, is not sure if Im ready to read the letter yet..Staring at the letter with the familiar handwriting that i have known yet not seen for so long, i felt a flurry of emotions tumbling inside me..There was the feelings of betrayal, yearning, love, anger,sadness and who knows what else..without realising, tears had already welled up in my eyes. Making way to the balcony, I sat in the corner, the warm summer breeze comforting me a little while i finally plucked up the courage to open and read the letter...

Kyuhyun-ah, our evil maknae,our 小13 and my most precious and adorable dongsaeng,

How have you been? Its me, your HanGeng GeGe, thats if you still want and think of me as your brother..Have you been eating well? Have you been behaving yourself? I trust that you did not create loads of trouble for Teukie umma, rite? Well, I seriously doubt so..kekekeke

You must be wondering why i wrote this letters, letters appearing in front of you guys randomly..well, these letter i had wrote them long time ago, just that i have not been able to pluck up my courage untill now...forgive gege for being so cowardly..Im sorry for causing you and the team so much pain, so much misery..sorry for letting you guys suffer all the consequences that I myself should suffer alone..Sorry for leaving without a word, Sorry for betraying you guys..but just please know that I had never meant or wanted to leave you guys, not in the past, not now and never will be in the future..you guys will always be in my heart..

Kyu-ah, do you know how GeGe felt when you got into the horrible accident way back in 2007? I felt that my heart had literally stopped functioning when I know of the news, I blamed myself for not being there to protect you from all the pain, shock and everything..blamed myself for not treating you well since the begginning..We all cried in the dorms every night, praying for you to wake up and recover soon, hoping that this is just another prank, that you will just jump up with your signature smirk plastered on your face, yelling "April Fool!" When you finally woke up, we all can't wait to rush to your hospital room, to embrace you, our maknae..my heart also finally started functioning as I cried tears of relief..

During your recovery, we, your hyungs will cry silent tears, seeing you push your weak and frail body through practices and schedules..forcing yourself to smile even though your are tired or in pain.Don't think that you ever fooled us when you winc in pain while singing your parts in Don Don't, making sure you hit all the high notes perfectly..The pain in our hearts were indescribable when we knew there's nothing we can do to take away your pain...so please, promise me you will eat well and not to miss any of your meals even how busy your schedules get..please..

Lastly, know that you are not alone..Remember, Super Junior is ONE, without you or any of us, there is no Super Junior..You might not want it, you might not know it, but GeGe will always be there, from afar supporting you in whatever you do..When problems arise, know that you have your hyungs and I to turn to..Please take good care of yourself and you would forever be my most precious maknae..

Love,

HanGeng gege

 

Reading finish the letter, the words suddenly became blurry as I my I started to sob loudly...

Gege, its Kyu-ah, your maknae..GeGe...comeback..I missed you...