Recipient

Letter....missing him

It was Super Junior's precious off day. They were all in the dorm. Even Leeteuk, Yesung, Heechul and Kibum were there. Kibum was there to visit while the other 3 were having there off days too. The dorms were super noisy with 12 dorks inside during various stuff. Sadly, Hankyung was not there with them." ah....its finally like the old days where everybody was free and goofing off in the dorms..i wonder how is kyung-ah......" thought Leeteuk as he felt that without Hankyung, the dorms seems less vibrant as it always flet like something was missing and Hankyung was the missing piece. Not only Leeteuk but the rest also felt the same way.

The guys had invited their company's maknae, EXO for dinner later today as such most of them were rushing around madly trying to clean the dorm to make it presentable. Currently, the dorm was filled with clothes, dirty undergarment, food wrappers and who knows what else everywhere. Well what can you expect from 12 dorks...ahem grown men?!

Leeteuk and Ryeowook were in the kitchen preparing a feast and the delicious smell wafted out of th kitchen and to the members noes, tempting them. Kyuhyun, known for his disastrous attempts at cooking had been kicked when he " tried to help".  EUNSIHAE was cleaning the rooms like changing the bedsheets and clearing the laundry while Shindong and Sungmin are mopping the floor. Kangin was moving the furnitures to their original positions Yesung and Heechul are dusting the windows. Yes! Even Heechul is helping but the maknaes were playing starcraft in Kyu's room.

-An hour later-

"DING DONG!"The bell rang as the members hurriedly stuffed the rest of the rubbish into the closets or wherever place hidden from plain sight. Donghae came skidding out of the room and thus crashing painfully onto the door as he rushed to open the door. Rubbing his head, he grimaced in pain as he opened the door.

Seeing Donghae, EXo hastily bowed before following their sunbae into the room where they saw all their sunbae except Ryeowook who was finishing up the last few dishes in the kitchen, lying on the couch and on the floor watching them. They bowed 90 degrees again before they start introducing themselves.

" We are ONE! Annyeonghaeseyo, EXO imnida! Im Kris!  Suho!  Xiumin!  Luhan!  Chanyeol!  Baekhyun!  Tao!  Sehun!  Lay!  Kai! Chen! D.O!"

Seeing that and behaving like their mischievious self, Suju also stood up and started imitating.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Super Junior imnida! Urineun Super Juni-OR! Leeteuk imnida! Heechul Imnida! Yesung Imnida! Kangin imnida! Shindong Imnida! Sungmin Imnida ! Siwon Imnida! Eunhyuk Imnida! Donghae Imnida! (peeping out of the kitchen) Ryeowook Imnida! Kibum Imnida! Kyuhyun Imnida!"

After that all of them collasped, howling with laughter as EXO members stood there awkwardly, not sure how to react. Seeing that, Kangin howled with laughter saying " OMG! look at their faces! Yah, you guys relax!" Hearing that, the Exo members joined in their laughter and soon put themselves to ease. They chatted with each other until Ryeowook called them for dinner.

After dinner, they played Random play dance vs each other and came up with a tie. Henry and Zhou Mi also dropped by. They played others games and  chatted with each other somemore. Luckily, no neighbours came to complain...24 men in a dorm..imagine the noise. But the dorm fell into silence as Kris brought out a small black box. " Hey what's that? EunHae asked curiously as all of them laughed at them while the 2 glared at each other. Slowly, Suho started to explain about meeting Hankyung in China, with inputs by other Exo members. By the time he finished explaining the dorm fell into deathly silence which was quite unusual for Suju. "....and Hankyung hyung would like sunbaenims to have this box and its content. This is his secret email address." He slipped a paper underneathe the box.Sensing that their Sunbanims need their private space, Exo bowed them goodbye before exiting the dorms.

Silently, Leeteuk took the box and read the familiar handwriting " To my beloved and dearly missed brothers.....from Hankyung" His tears started flowing down his cheeks. He opened the box and the contents revealed to be a stack of letters addressed to each of them in the familiar handwriting. Giving out the others and taking his own, he went to his room and curled up on his bed, hugging the letter while his tears dampen the pillow.

 

# Hi guys!! sorry for not updating the story.

Hope you like this first chapter!

Thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting!

Sapphire69