Heechul

Letter....missing him

-Heechul's POV-

All the members slowly walked back to their rooms, staring at their letter in shock and disbelief. Some like Eunhae, the pair of crybabies already started crying. Im soon left alone, sitting on the sofa. Hands trembling, I slowly slit open the letter and pulled out a single sheet of paper that held news from my soulmate.

"Dear Chullie, Our Diva, Our Cinderella,

Its me..Geng... I know you might find me cheesy and old fashioned using this way of communications. Im Sorry for not replying to any of yours and the guys's calls and sms as I'm afraid that I might get you and the team into trouble again after being caught by the staffs when we contacted each other back in 2010. I hope you forgive me.

I have many things to apologise to you. Im sorry for not informing you before i left. Im afraid that you guys will not let me go and make me feel even guiltier. Im selfish, I know.....Sorry for putting you through all those pain. I didn't mean it to happen this way. Thank you for listening to Eunhyuk's words and being strong enough to recover and stand on stage for all your fans which include me..your NO.1 Fan.

Im also very grateful to all you have done for me over the years. I would like to give you my heartfelt thanks that i did not manage to tell all these years. From the start, you have been there to encourage, to support me through numerous hardships that I have faced like the vis problem. Thank you for your continuous support even after I betrayed you and the guys. Thank you for continuing to be my best friend all these years, Thank you.

Lastly, please take care of yourself and help Leeteuk to take care of our dongsaengs. 

I hope you can forgive me and remember that I will always be supporting you guys from afar.

I missed you..

Your Hajima,

Hankyung."

I smiled as I cried into Heebum's fur. " That Pabo....Always thinking others before himself.."

Sorry for not updating in so long!!

 some things happened and it had kept me busy for these few weeks.

Hope that you will enjoy this chapter.

Sapphire69